Dr. Arocha - Female PRP+LaserCap Pro

This woman came in to Dr. Arocha with extensive female pattern ludwig III thinning. She wanted a PRP treatment. Dr. Arocha recommended a high-powered LaserCap Pro for 30 minutes every other day in addition to a PRP session and 5% Rogaine. The after images are showing her results at her follow up visit at 17 months after her initial PRP treatment. She has only had one PRP treatment. 

thumb_IMG_2181_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2039_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2185_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2040_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2183_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2044_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2187_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2042_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2186_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2041_1024.jpg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:44 AM, Mycroft said:

Amazing non-surgical improvement. I'm sure she's thrilled. People tend to dismiss the non-surgical options and I think that's a mistake, especially for anyone with more diffuse thinning.

Thanks, Mycroft. She has had a fabulous result - and with just one PRP treatment. Doc educates each patient on the best treatment option for them - whether it's surgical or non-surgical. There are a lot of docs out there who operate under a surgery-first approach. 

• Like 1

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

• Valued Contributor

I echo Mycroft’s statements completely. The first thing I thought when I saw this post was that it amazes me that there are people who still doubt the efficacy of PRP and laser treatment. This result from the treatments you listed gave the patient a night and day result without the need for a hair transplant. I will say that it 100% seems to be reliant on the doctor administering it and that there seems to be few doctors utilizing it correctly if they do it at all.

On 2/21/2020 at 11:16 PM, Steeeve said:

I echo Mycroft’s statements completely. The first thing I thought when I saw this post was that it amazes me that there are people who still doubt the efficacy of PRP and laser treatment. This result from the treatments you listed gave the patient a night and day result without the need for a hair transplant. I will say that it 100% seems to be reliant on the doctor administering it and that there seems to be few doctors utilizing it correctly if they do it at all.

Thanks, Steeeve, for the kind words. Dr. Arocha was very fortunate to have been able to train with an ISHRS-approved fellowship in hair restoration surgery. Dr. Arocha's focus has been 100% to the surgical and non-surgical treatment of hair loss. Our PRP program has been developed and fine-tuned over the past decade. 

• Like 1