My SMP before and after, thoughts and plans for the future.

21 hours ago, mustang said:

It's always best to graft the scar before SMP so blood flow returns and the skin color changes. Then SMP to finish

Thats interesting, so if you have a very white scar and transplant some hairs into it, if the hairs take root the new blood delivery will effect the skin color to some extent. How dramatic is that? There should also be a colorizing effect from the individual hairs just under the skin too.

• 9 months later...

@alexXx999 im thinking of getting a SMP treatment but worried of having a shiny bald look. Since yours looks so natural, I assume you have geenrally good hair coverage overall that you can shave to a 1 or 2 on buzzer to give a textured buzzcut look?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 12:19 AM, cloudyhaze said:

@alexXx999 im thinking of getting a SMP treatment but worried of having a shiny bald look. Since yours looks so natural, I assume you have geenrally good hair coverage overall that you can shave to a 1 or 2 on buzzer to give a textured buzzcut look?

I suggest you to use anti-shine creams, they are usually used for the face.

Edited by MirkoMensInk

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

• 10 months later...

Your results look amazing. My dad had the same procedure two years ago and is more than pleased. He was very complexed about his baldness at 40 and we tried several methods, but this one was the best. Also, if you are looking for Medicare Supplement insurance rates in Iowa, you should check out this site. Many of them cover multiple visits throughout the year, which is very helpful. Whether you are a man or a woman, it is important to take care of yourself and look presentable.

Edited by KendrickHerimann