amirik

3613 grafts Eugenix 3-5th Feb 2020

2 hours ago, Badresults said:

Just a question, why do patients from Eugenix have quick growth, most of their growth can be seen in 3 months and most of other clinics only see their growth after 3-4 months. What difference is this clinic doing?

I remember Dr. Sethi explained me that when the hair root is extracted is has to be extracted with some tissues surrounding it, that contributes to early growth and high survival rates.

28 minutes ago, amirik said:

I remember Dr. Sethi explained me that when the hair root is extracted is has to be extracted with some tissues surrounding it, that contributes to early growth and high survival rates.

Ok. It looks like you are on the right track from the 3 months results. Especially after how many grafts has been extracted before and with limited donor area

Extremely impressed by your donor, it’s remarkable. I see you’re out of quarantine now haha. Looking good, but I suggest growing it out from this point. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

wow 4 months and looking good! I like the short hair look on ya! if you want to start growing it out im sure itll look fantastic!

OMG, you!!! You're on this forum too?

You're looking great. I hope everything is well otherwise also.

You've got so much body hair done too right. Do let us know how that is coming along too.

Cheers!!!

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

Posted (edited)

Thread bookmarked.

Has Eugenix been an approved clinic by this forum yet??

Edited by Westview

Posted (edited)

Very promising results. Aririk, can you estimate what percentage of the thigh hairs used to soften the hairline have started to grow? Also the groin hairs (you mean pubic?) Eugenix is always saying that body hairs other than beard have a low survival rate.

Edited by Pangloss
  • Like 1