3613 grafts Eugenix 3-5th Feb 2020

amirik

I've been a forum member since 2014, started to bald 20 years ago and had 3 FUE sessions before which did not succeed and left me with a damn depleted scalp donor.
My experience with hair restoration surgeries so far are not good to say the least.
I had my first FUE performed in 2006 with a very reputed clinic, I had a 4200 graft session with very poor results, no more than 10% of grafts grew and I losted a huge amount of priceless scalp grafts, the second corrective procedure was done again by that clinic in 2008, another session of 3K scalp grafts and 1K beard grafts, final results were very poor again, 6 years later in 2014 I had another 3200 FUE grafts session performed by another clinic, the results were better but many of the  transplanted grafts started to shed a year or two later, so I suspected they were not taken from the safe zone. So, over 11K grafts so far and I am still completely bald.
Over the last months I made a lot of research for a clinic to come for a corrective procedure. 
I came to Eugenix after I was declined by many clinics in the world and with not much of a donor to work with.
My scalp donor is completely depleted and there are lots of bald areas to cover on top. I had a 3613 grafts session with Eugenix which mostly taken from my beard. Other body parts that were used are groin to add density to the crown and thighs to soften the hairline. Unfortunately, I stupidly removed my chest hair long ago so it could not be used. Only few hundreds grafts could be taken from scalp. Grafts from temples were extracted and replaced since the hair direction was wrong. So far I'm 5 days post procedure. My beard completely healed by now.

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

Edited by amirik

Wow. I’m praying everything works out. Have you looked into smp to help 

You are a fighter bro, I admire you for not giving up on this "hair" dream. I´m sure this time you will get a good result.

One question, why after the 1st surgery with such poor results you went back to the same clinic? Where is the Clinic? Name? And how much did they charge?

Best of luck!

14 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

You are a fighter bro, I admire you for not giving up on this "hair" dream. I´m sure this time you will get a good result.

One question, why after the 1st surgery with such poor results you went back to the same clinic? Where is the Clinic? Name? And how much did they charge?

Best of luck!

Thank you bro. I went again to that clinic because they offered me free repair and they were so confident that the hair will grow.

That clinic was also in India. In 2006 FUE was relatively new, few doctors around the world performed it and it was very costly and that clinic offered it for $4 per grafts, I could not afford other clinic as they charged more than double that amount.

Dr. Arika which performed on me and Dr. Pradeep from Eugenix have lots of experience with FUE, and explained me that because my hair root is very curly the transaction rate were probably very high if not handled correctly so that could explain why it didn't grow. It is much more complicated to extract curly follicles without damaging them.

The other thing that can explain the poor result I had is that with my previous procedures they first extracted the grafts, then made the slits and only after, while the grafts were several hours outside the body, they were implanted into the recipient area. In Eugenix they perform it differently. Since time out of body is crucial for grafts survival, they make the slits before and then simultaneously extract and implant the grafts so they stay the least time out of body. They have large team, everyone is doing other thing at the same time, some do the extraction, some prepare the extracted grafts in the insertion needle, others insert into recipient, it is done very efficiently.  

Edited by amirik
  • Like 1

All the best for your result Sir. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

5 hours ago, amirik said:

Thank you my friend. Hope mine will be as good as yours

Yes Sir.. Be assured 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 6:36 PM, amirik said:

Thank you bro. I went again to that clinic because they offered me free repair and they were so confident that the hair will grow.

That clinic was also in India. In 2006 FUE was relatively new, few doctors around the world performed it and it was very costly and that clinic offered it for $4 per grafts, I could not afford other clinic as they charged more than double that amount.

Dr. Arika which performed on me and Dr. Pradeep from Eugenix have lots of experience with FUE, and explained me that because my hair root is very curly the transaction rate were probably very high if not handled correctly so that could explain why it didn't grow. It is much more complicated to extract curly follicles without damaging them.

The other thing that can explain the poor result I had is that with my previous procedures they first extracted the grafts, then made the slits and only after, while the grafts were several hours outside the body, they were implanted into the recipient area. In Eugenix they perform it differently. Since time out of body is crucial for grafts survival, they make the slits before and then simultaneously extract and implant the grafts so they stay the least time out of body. They have large team, everyone is doing other thing at the same time, some do the extraction, some prepare the extracted grafts in the insertion needle, others insert into recipient, it is done very efficiently.  

Wow, thanks for sharing your experience and how everything happened.

I´m sure at the end you will get THE LOOK  😎

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I take Finasteride. Too bad I stopped taking it 15 years ago when I still had some hair.

I am a NW7 now, I take finasteride because my donor area is also thinning out due to DHT

Edited by amirik
misspelling

Just a question, why do patients from Eugenix have quick growth, most of their growth can be seen in 3 months and most of other clinics only see their growth after 3-4 months. What difference is this clinic doing?

Edited by Badresults

25 minutes ago, Badresults said:

Just a question, why do patients from Eugenix have quick growth, most of their growth can be seen in 3 months and most of other clinics only see their growth after 3-4 months. What difference is this clinic doing?

Thy use a DHI technique, where grafts are directly implanted aftrr extractions. It is a more advance technique of fue

19 minutes ago, Yake said:

Thy use a DHI technique, where grafts are directly implanted aftrr extractions. It is a more advance technique of fue

It’s not the exact DHI. The DHI method where the choi implanter pen is being used and there is no slit opening procedure on the implanted area. 

I believe they called it as DHT where there’s still a slit opening procedure needs to be done.

• Valued Contributor

amirik,

Thank you for posting and providing the whole face, sides, back etc giveing people a much better idea before giving advice. I did exactly the same in my post where I had two botched hair transplants at 18!!!!! You are not alone bro and you are not only SO EARLY in the growth phase but you have great coverage already. You have so much to look forward too as the continuing months ahead of you will bare fruit. Your hair even this short actually suits you man! You don't even need SMP but you still have so many options ahead as well. You don't have scars on the forehead and donor area as I do and you look really natural. Things can only get better and for a repair Eugenix are the people who can give you results that your chasing (IMHO) just going by their track record. Looking forward to your updates and remember you have another 9 months of growth, coverage and success waiting for you.

@amirik.. Youre the type of guy I'd like to go to war with.... Never say die attitude!! 

Really rooting for a great result which I'm sure is on the way for you.. You went to one of the very best teams in the world considering your set of circumstances. 

Z