Hasson and Wong

Throughout my years of research on HT (I'm still a virgin in terms of going under the knife) I have read so many reviews and watched so many videos. We all know what a shit-show this industry is and how bad the deceptive marketing is out there.

But as far as I know, H&W seem to be one of the best surgeries out there, in terms of ethicalness and honesty, not to mention their results.

So I'm just wondering, has anybody out there had a bad experience with them...? I'd be interested to hear about it if so. Feel free to message me privately or reply on this thread. 

Thanks

The one case that stood out to me was the forum user dutchie. He was not satisfied and def let it be known through his posts. Interestingly enough I haven’t seen many wong cases here but that’s probably because he’s associated with JT and also not part of this community 

• Like 1

Interesting. I never saw any posts by 'dutchie'.

I'm not sure what you mean by your second point though, 'not many cases because he's associated with Joe Tilman'? How do you mean exactly...?

I know he is associated with JT but i don't see why that would affect reports on his surgeries

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I met with both Dr. Hasson and Dr. Wong a few months ago. Traveled to Vancouver from New York.

Both are absolutely great in terms of listening to you, explaining the procedure, setting expectations, etc.

Dr. Wong prefers these scalp exercises that seem to increase laxity and the amount of hair they can harvest. He showed me how to do these and advised me to continue to do these for few months, and then set up a skype call with him to see if i am ready for procedure.

Not to mention, their staff is unbelievably helpful. Since coming back, i have been in touch with one of their patient advisors, Chris. Anytime i have a question or concern, i email him and it's replied back to promptly. 

i obviously can't speak to how good they are based on personal experience, but the results speak volumes. Rest assured, i know who i will trust with my precious few hair when time is right.