14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

15 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

1. No I did not mean that his results will be 30% lesser than it is now.

2. I was correcting you because you said the hair loss during the anagen desynchronisation is 10%. It is not. It is 30%.

3. For the patient, his full results haven't even come yet. He is still on the way to reach his full density. So to judge his results would not only be highly inappropriate but also very discouraging for the patient himself.

4. After he reaches the 12th month, he will have an increase in density but will also enter the anagen desynchronisation phase. He will lose 30% hair to it.

5. Can I tell him the exact time of his full density and when he will enter the Anagen desynchronisation phase? No. I cannot. I can predict but not confirm as the time duration is very subjective from person to person.

7. And lastly, the most important piece of information that needs to be declared:

He will never have tje density he might have had before baldness. His hair will look thinner in volume and density, regardless of lighting. He will also have good hair days when the growth is of a higher percentage of hair (anagen synchronisation) and bad hair days when his hair are mostly in the telogen phase. Why? because this is only 40 hair per sqcm and not 100 hair per sqcm. 

Everyone seeing his hair should realise that if they do go for the transplantation procedure, this is the kind of density that will be achieved. And in 12 to 14 months, we will get a clearer picture.

You are saying he will lose 30 percent hair to anagen desynchronusation.So, this means that the density will be reduced by 30 percent ,right?So instead of 40 ,the final density would be 30(because of a 30 percent reduction=10 grafts/cm)and that would be the permanent result,right? I am assuming that the anagen

desynchronisation phase is permanent,Is not it? And if that's the case ,then he will have about 30 as the final density and not 40 as you have stated above. And as of now he might be at about 30 only. So this might be pretty much the final result after anagen desynchronisation.The confusion still remains , please try to understand what I am asking.

Edited by NAVI

13 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

the reality is that the OP looks exponentially better with a framed face and good coverage that is very age appropriate. It’s shaved many years off his appearance. But most importantly, he’s happy with the results, and rightfully so.

to the posters that are yelling “but density!”: this is the reality of hair transplants. I’d place this result up very high especially given the patients starting point. To any norwood 6 that doesn’t think this is a good result, I highly recommend you stay away from HTs and find another solution.

Obviously ,it has made a lot of difference but still everyone here needs to understand what can be accomplised with hair transplants at best and have realistic expectations consequently.

2 minutes ago, NAVI said:

Obviously ,it has made a lot of difference but still everyone here needs to understand what can be accomplised with hair transplants at best and have realistic expectations consequently.

Correct. But for other NW6 observers who don't see the transformation on this thread as a good result, hair transplantation is absolutely not for them.

This is an example of a very good result - and still, IMO, with the potential to improve up to 12-18 months, and furthermore so, with a second pass down the line if OP desires, to add to density with an extra 1000-2000 donor scalp grafts. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, NAVI said:

You are saying he will lose 30 percent hair to anagen desynchronusation.So, this means that the density will be reduced by 30 percent ,right?So instead of 40 ,the final density would be 30(because of a 30 percent reduction=10 grafts/cm)and that would be the permanent result,right? I am assuming that the anagen

desynchronisation phase is permanent,Is not it? And if that's the case ,then he will have about 30 as the final density and not 40 as you have stated above. And as of now he might be at about 30 only. So this might be pretty much the final result after anagen desynchronisation.The confusion still remains , please try to understand what I am 

He has not achieved his full results. 

He has a lesser density right now and its completely normal because thats how it gradually grows.

How do we know that hes yet to grow 30% or 40% or 50% hair? Can we confirm how much percentage of hair hes lost? And by what measure will we confirm the same? We can't. Its a phenomenon we can predict and assume.

30% of hair is shed off in the anagen desynchronisation phase. 30% of the full growth. Lets wait for his full growth to judge how it looks when he loses 30% out of 100%. Judging right now will not help with aasuming the final density.

And how can anyone in the world confirm that the person will lose exactly 10 hair from a sqcm and be left with 30 hair per sqcm when the anagen desynchronisation phase sets in! It is a subjective assumption generalised to an average. 

Its subjective and he could shed 20% or even 40%. 

Will those hair grow back? Yes. There will be some months when he will feel te density is more than his expectation amd sometimes very thin.

Before we judge his results, please at least wait for the full density to come.

I got my full density by the 14th month. I know from personal experience that it is downright anxiety triggering when the growth is delayed or even during the months when the full density hasn't yet arrived.

Edited by Gabreille Nelson Mukhia

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

4 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

He has not achieved his full results. 

He has a lesser density right now and its completely normal because thats how it gradually grows.

How do we know that hes yet to grow 30% or 40% or 50% hair? Can we confirm how much percentage of hair hes lost? And by what measure will we confirm the same? We can't. Its a phenomenon we can predict and assume.

30% of hair is shed off in the anagen desynchronisation phase. 30% of the full growth. Lets wait for his full growth to judge how it looks when he loses 30% out of 100%. Judging right now will not help with aasuming the final density.

And how can anyone in the world confirm that the person will lose exactly 10 hair from a sqcm and be left with 30 hair per sqcm when the anagen desynchronisation phase sets in! It is a subjective assumption generalised to an average. 

Its subjective and he could shed 20% or even 40%. 

Will those hair grow back? Yes. There will be some months when he will feel te density is more than his expectation amd sometimes very thin.

Before we judge his results, please at least wait for the full density to come.

I got my full density by the 14th month. I know from personal experience that it is downright anxiety triggering when the growth is delayed or even during the months when the full density hasn't yet arrived.

Actually somewhere he told that dr Sethi has told him that he can expect 1000 more grafts to grow from here. So 6000 grafts out of 7000 are already there, which means around 85 percent growth is already there.So I took that number from what de sethi told. So it's right that he has about 15 percent growth(approx 1000 grafts) to come but I am not sure if dr Sethi also mentioned the 20 to 40 percent grafts loss ,due to anagen desynchronisation,following the 15 percent growth. So the 15 percent growth kind of gets counter balanced by 20 percent(conservative estimate) grafts loss later. Correct me if I am wrong here.

And can you please tell how much density you lost after full growth?it is something that is not being shared on these forums frequently.Doctors are posting full growth results without mentioning anagen desynchronisation loss later.In that regard, I appreciate that euginix has brought this up.

Edited by NAVI

19 hours ago, NAVI said:

Actually somewhere he told that dr Sethi has told him that he can expect 1000 more grafts to grow from here. So 6000 grafts out of 7000 are already there, which means around 85 percent growth is already there.So I took that number from what de sethi told. So it's right that he has about 15 percent growth(approx 1000 grafts) to come but I am not sure if dr Sethi also mentioned the 20 to 40 percent grafts loss ,due to anagen desynchronisation,following the 15 percent growth. So the 15 percent growth kind of gets counter balanced by 20 percent(conservative estimate) grafts loss later. Correct me if I am wrong here.

And can you please tell how much density you lost after full growth?it is something that is not being shared on these forums frequently.Doctors are posting full growth results without mentioning anagen desynchronisation loss later.In that regard, I appreciate that euginix has brought this up.

True. He must have a major percentage of the grafts grown. However, his hair are in different stages of growth. Not all hair are fully grown or achieved full thickness. For all the factors like hair caliber, anagen growth, length etc. usually synchronize by the 12th to 14th month. Sometimes patients are overwhelmed by the density by then. And thats when the Anagen desynhronization phase onsets and the hair cycle takes its course. 

I did lose density but only on the 19th month because I was a late grower. But the good hair days and bad hair days are a norm. Somedays I find my hair very thick and some time after, its a little thinner.

11 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

True. He must have a major percentage of the grafts grown. However, his hair are in different stages of growth. Not all hair are fully grown or achieved full thickness. For all the factors like hair caliber, anagen growth, length etc. usually synchronize by the 12th to 14th month. Sometimes patients are overwhelmed by the density by then. And thats when the Anagen desynhronization phase onsets and the hair cycle takes its course. 

I did lose density but only on the 19th month because I was a late grower. But the good hair days and bad hair days are a norm. Somedays I find my hair very thick and some time after, its a little thinner.

I believe u are taking finastride also.was there any reason u delayed finastride for so long? I have delayed it for 8 years now and pretty much diffuse Norwood 6.how has been Ur experience with finastride and that of eugenix prescribed finastride patients?Does it really cause side effects rarely?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NAVI said:

I believe u are taking finastride also.was there any reason u delayed finastride for so long? I have delayed it for 8 years now and pretty much diffuse Norwood 6.how has been Ur experience with finastride and that of eugenix prescribed finastride patients?Does it really cause side effects rarely?

True sir. I am taking Finasteride 1 mg everyday. I did not take Finasteride earlier because I was worried of its side effects. (As it is I am already feminine; didn't want to enhance that part of my personality). But later, it turned out to be completely safe. At least for me. I didn't feel any side effects. 

As for the patients who are prescribed Finasteride, there are some who are completely against it and will not take the medication. We have very few reported cases of side effects. Maybe 1% people report feeling a decrease in sperm count or decreased libido. But the rest of the patients do not report any side effects at all.

We also stop Finasteride at least for two months prior, for patients who want to conceive a child because Finasteride is avoided for pregnant women. 

15 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

True sir. I am taking Finasteride 1 mg everyday. I did not take Finasteride earlier because I was worried of its side effects. (As it is I am already feminine; didn't want to enhance that part of my personality). But later, it turned out to be completely safe. At least for me. I didn't feel any side effects. 

As for the patients who are prescribed Finasteride, there are some who are completely against it and will not take the medication. We have very few reported cases of side effects. Maybe 1% people report feeling a decrease in sperm count or decreased libido. But the rest of the patients do not report any side effects at all.

We also stop Finasteride at least for two months prior, for patients who want to conceive a child because Finasteride is avoided for pregnant women. 

Actually I am a resident of gurgaon and met dr Bansal in 2016,when she advised me .5 mg finastride only since I had mild crown thinning.i did not take it and unfortunately now even my front has thinned and crown is gone pretty much. I have a chronic pain disorder but it is still undiagnosed. Doctors think it is anxiety and you know people with anxiety already have altered brain chemistry.since I am an unhealthy individual, to take a drug like finastride might mess my brain chemistry in unknown ways and may increase my problem ,hence I have avoided.Do you know people with migraine and anxiety using it?

I might come to euginix again to clear this and may be get on finastride now if possible. Are people able to have transplant without finastride?Considering that euginix is producing good results and I have untouched donor, it seems I might just play catch up game with transplants.my age is 31.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NAVI said:

Actually I am a resident of gurgaon and met dr Bansal in 2016,when she advised me .5 mg finastride only since I had mild crown thinning.i did not take it and unfortunately now even my front has thinned and crown is gone pretty much. I have a chronic pain disorder but it is still undiagnosed. Doctors think it is anxiety and you know people with anxiety already have altered brain chemistry.since I am an unhealthy individual, to take a drug like finastride might mess my brain chemistry in unknown ways and may increase my problem ,hence I have avoided.Do you know people with migraine and anxiety using it?

I might come to euginix again to clear this and may be get on finastride now if possible. Are people able to have transplant without finastride?Considering that euginix is producing good results and I have untouched donor, it seems I might just play catch up game with transplants.my age is 31.

It is impossible that Dr Arika Bansal would prescribe 5 mg Finasteride to a male patient at all. I am sure she has prescribed 1 mg. 

It is true that many people have reported an increase in anxiety when taking finasteride orally.

The hair on the permanent zone are more immune to the effects of dihydrotestosterone and the hair on the temporary zone are less immune to dihydrotestosterone. Although it is not a requisite for transplantation. But intake of finasteride can not only help prevent any further progression of baldness but also help maintain the results by eliminating any factor of less immunity to dihydrotestosterone even for the hair in and from the permanent zone.

Hi All

8 months today and it’s been the most stressful month of my life so can’t have helped things HT wise ..but life goes on ..

I’ve attached mix of indoor /outdoor pics for comparison.

To answer @NAVI HTs are all about expectations and starting points..my resulte so far might seem mediocre to your average NW 2 to 5 but i can tell you as a NW 6/7 there are days I feel like I’ve won the lottery re how things are turning out ..especially so as i was deemed unsuitable candidate in the past ..

My área of concern is mid scalp density /thickness so I’m hopeing I’ll have improvements right up to the 12 Month Mark ..also happy to report new “pops “in hairline and crown area last couple of days 

two things about finasteride ..it definitely is helping my donor become more robust and recover well and has darkened my hair ...and also maybe someone one here can clarify does using Finasteride negate the benefits of using beard to scalp grafts ..ie Fin miniaturizes beard hair ??..I picked up on this somewhere on fórum ..I asked Eugenix to clarify no word back yet .

Any feedback most welcome 

4B0A1624-3060-4763-8141-1516FB7E91BC.jpeg

F38312F2-DCEE-4843-B2CD-7D4267B8B3E6.jpeg

232FE482-AAF0-4291-8F8C-3F768378D37E.jpeg

E1B56E1E-2AAB-4E20-9A2D-250DF81BFB09.jpeg

21177DCF-B6BB-4DDD-B5DF-8B23DF7DAE32.jpeg

AA9B112D-D1D3-408A-A109-D602B5BA572A.jpeg

D0A01D65-3F98-4C2B-B7B8-85CD32F15925.jpeg

FFA122F2-4239-4055-AC61-1FE188549E5B.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looking great @Zoomster - definitely some thickening since previous months, more noticeably on the hairline. 

Donor looks very strong Aswell - hope you decide to go for a second pass at some point and Really Knock it out the Park 😉

Regardless, it looks great as it is, and in comparison to where you started, hard to believe! 

Equally hard to believe how you were turned away only a few years ago for not being suitable, and now 7000 grafts later you have decent coverage on top, and a donor that looks as though it has hardly been touched! 

• Thanks 1

I am so glad to see your growth coming along so well. I know you've had a tough time recently. But I pray that God gives you his peace and understanding. 

On the transplant front, you will see more growth in the coming months.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Hi All

8 months today and it’s been the most stressful month of my life so can’t have helped things HT wise ..but life goes on ..

To answer @NAVI HTs are all about expectations and starting points..my resulte so far might seem mediocre to your average NW 2 to 5 but i can tell you as a NW 6/7 there are days I feel like I’ve won the lottery re how things are turning out ..especially so as i was deemed unsuitable candidate in the past ..

My área of concern is mid scalp density /thickness so I’m hopeing I’ll have improvements right up to the 12 Month Mark ..also happy to report new “pops “in hairline and crown area last couple of days 

two things about finasteride ..it definitely is helping my donor become more robust and recover well and has darkened my hair ...and also maybe someone one here can clarify does using Finasteride negate the benefits of using beard to scalp grafts ..ie Fin miniaturizes beard hair ??..I picked up on this somewhere on fórum ..I asked Eugenix to clarify no word back yet .

Why did not you start finastride earlier in life? I was relying on transplants only but now seeing your result, it seems transplant by itself can't give a thick look and expectations should be kept low when it comes to managing hair by transplant only. However due to a chronic illness, I have deferred taking finastride until now. 

And you are saying that your bald area was large . I believe irespective of the area, euginix is able to achieve 40 grafts /cm density.they are using beard hair to achieve that and have done 13000 grafts hair transplant also in some cases to do the same. So if the density in your case was 40 at least,  then the argument that the area was large to begin with is not quite appropriate. 

Edited by NAVI

8 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Hi All

Sorry to hear you've been going through a rough month, Zoom. My guess is that you have an incredible support structure of friends and family to help you through whatever you're facing.

This result is simply phenomenal. Every month it keeps getting better and better. Comparing your initial before shots with where you are right now it is like looking at a completely different person.  I'm so stoked for you, buddy. The Eugenix team crushed this one. The weaker mid scalp density isn't really that noticeable to my eyes. From the front your hair is a 10/10.

Can't wait for your month 9 update. Stay strong, pal. 

14 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Looking great @Zoomster - definitely some thickening since previous months, more noticeably on the hairline. 

Donor looks very strong Aswell - hope you decide to go for a second pass at some point and Really Knock it out the Park 😉

Regardless, it looks great as it is, and in comparison to where you started, hard to believe! 

Equally hard to believe how you were turned away only a few years ago for not being suitable, and now 7000 grafts later you have decent coverage on top, and a donor that looks as though it has hardly been touched! 

Thanks man... Ré the second pass.. I'm Kinda looking at this as an 18 month gig.. Let's see how things lie then..

Z

• Like 1

@Coadythanks

I have used salt n pepper fibres a couple of times in the past... They certainly have their place... I dunno I feel slightly more liberated out and about without them.. And much much more importantly..the Queen aka my GF prefers me without concealers... Love is a wonderful thing ❤️😊

Edited by Zoomster
Update
  • Like 1