14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Zoomster said:

7 MONTHS TODAY ...

Hi All

im attaching a random few pics to give you an idea of different lighting etc

Dr Sethi advised me that I still have around   15 % of grafts to pop through (1000) so I’m happy about that ..

that ..along with the the expected thickening and maturing normally expected in the final few months of a year long process leaves me feeling excited for the final result ...I got  an inch taken off by the barber last month but gonna take Melvins advise and grow it all out to around 4 inches and see what happens 

ive attached a “Paul Hollywood “ for Melvins amusement 😊

I think I’ve got second procedure written all over me to address the crown at some point in the future ...let’s see how we are with grown out recipient  at 12 months before I go down that road though 

any questions /comments please fire away 

Z

1421F87A-CC8F-41E0-A106-A4706A62EEAA.jpeg

BB4AA9B1-043C-4918-8DCD-CF813B0219C1.jpeg

F346A915-4324-4FDE-91BB-AC109A13F8E9.jpeg

E4729160-EF70-410E-B10C-6D962CA3B27F.jpeg

9BD936CD-DD02-4D86-9D23-CE6998304E4F.jpeg

8AF1200B-278C-4B0E-BCDA-627F1DF1CD79.jpeg

A24DAFDE-8839-4D3B-87F3-6B0A07B3F40A.jpeg

CBE4A964-FE8B-49E2-A74B-B88B98F08436.jpeg

1D46241C-3182-407E-A407-11BDF65F9EE8.jpeg

Looks incredible, but seriously you’re Paul Hollywood 😂

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Zoomster said:

7 MONTHS TODAY ...

Hi All

im attaching a random few pics to give you an idea of different lighting etc

Dr Sethi advised me that I still have around   15 % of grafts to pop through (1000) so I’m happy about that ..

that ..along with the the expected thickening and maturing normally expected in the final few months of a year long process leaves me feeling excited for the final result ...I got  an inch taken off by the barber last month but gonna take Melvins advise and grow it all out to around 4 inches and see what happens 

ive attached a “Paul Hollywood “ for Melvins amusement 😊

I think I’ve got second procedure written all over me to address the crown at some point in the future ...let’s see how we are with grown out recipient  at 12 months before I go down that road though 

any questions /comments please fire away 

Z

1421F87A-CC8F-41E0-A106-A4706A62EEAA.jpeg

BB4AA9B1-043C-4918-8DCD-CF813B0219C1.jpeg

F346A915-4324-4FDE-91BB-AC109A13F8E9.jpeg

E4729160-EF70-410E-B10C-6D962CA3B27F.jpeg

9BD936CD-DD02-4D86-9D23-CE6998304E4F.jpeg

8AF1200B-278C-4B0E-BCDA-627F1DF1CD79.jpeg

A24DAFDE-8839-4D3B-87F3-6B0A07B3F40A.jpeg

CBE4A964-FE8B-49E2-A74B-B88B98F08436.jpeg

1D46241C-3182-407E-A407-11BDF65F9EE8.jpeg

Great growth and looking well there 👏 😊 We both have another 5 months so a lot more can happen. As you said 1000 more probably for you will even make it denser.

Very happy for you, from where you started. Speak soon😊

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Here’s some sharper resolution outdoors pics ..I’ve buzzed down the temples a few days ago hence they look a lot lighter ..

Z

7009FB4C-FCF5-438D-A82E-B4C57150614C.jpeg

6110BD0C-F55F-4FDA-B50B-F69285526826.jpeg

76BF8909-C795-4512-B824-3180E238B993.jpeg

E418040D-F31F-485E-9AE7-DF953E13EE00.jpeg

How does your donor look so good after this many grafts and yet other guys with less loss from the same clinic can’t buzz their donors nearly as short? I don’t get it

• Like 1

Two things worth considering... My Donor is actually grown out here about a month.. The barber cut was only recipient.. Secondly without a doubt finasteride is helping my donor... DHT is a drag on donor too I'm sure 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Two things worth considering... My Donor is actually grown out here about a month.. The barber cut was only recipient.. Secondly without a doubt finasteride is helping my donor... DHT is a drag on donor too I'm sure 

Congrats on your transformation!

I agree with your second point ... fin not only helps the balding areas, but it also improves the density and appearance of the donor area as well. This is an underappreciated benefit for those that can tolerate fin/choose to use it while also undergoing an HT

Anyway, looking forward to your next update!

7 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks zoom. Do you happen to know what size punches were used on head and beard donor?

Hiya @LonelyGraft... 0.9 head.. 0.75 beard..

@helpthisguypls.. Thanks for your kind words.. I purchased salt n pepper fibres about 2 months ago... I've used them very sparingly around half a dozen times to date... They certainly have their place..

I tend not to fully close the sunroof... I'm nearly the big Five Zero... Lightish crown half expected.... 

Z

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Zoomster what can I say? This has to be the best 'one and done' for a Norwood 6 that I have ever seen. On top of that, you have incredible coverage and naturalness, which is what every patient (regardless of where they are with their hair loss) can only aspire to. You look a good decade or more younger and you still have months ahead of you to top it all off. Very happy for you and thanks for keeping all of us updated!

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 2:28 AM, Gatsby said:

Zoomster what can I say? This has to be the best 'one and done' for a Norwood 6 that I have ever seen. On top of that, you have incredible coverage and naturalness, which is what every patient (regardless of where they are with their hair loss) can only aspire to. You look a good decade or more younger and you still have months ahead of you to top it all off. Very happy for you and thanks for keeping all of us updated!

Thank you @Gatsby... And thank you for all your measured and level headed contributions on this forum...

Youve a lot to look forward to on your own journey.. 

Z

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 1:53 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looks incredible, but seriously you’re Paul Hollywood 😂

Why it thinning is visible in sunlight?I dont want to sound negative but I was thinking hair transplant can provide coverage at least if not volume.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, NAVI said:

Why it thinning is visible in sunlight?I dont want to sound negative but I was thinking hair transplant can provide coverage at least if not volume.

He was completely bald, and this isn’t the final result. He will never look like he is non balding, especially under bright lights- this is the reality if hair transplants. Especially when you’re a slick bald Norwood 6. Definitely check your expectations before moving forward with a procedure.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

55 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

He was completely bald, and this isn’t the final result. He will never look like he is non balding, especially under bright lights- this is the reality if hair transplants. Especially when you’re a slick bald Norwood 6. Definitely check your expectations before moving forward with a procedure.

In the other forum , you told hair transplants can look normal without harsh lights and if I am not wrong euginix has been providing good coverage and density even for norwood 6. At least in normal sunlight, it should not look very thin because we will be in sunlight for a good amount of time.may be his hair is very thin and short hair is the culprit.

And I also remember asking you, in another thread,about how good 40 percent density is and you showed me pic of gordon Ramsay and that looked great to be honest, nothing like it would be see through in sunlight. I am thinking 40 percent density should be good enough to give an illusion of full hair even in sunlight and that's what zoomster might have been planted with.

Edited by NAVI

When his full results will show up, the sunlight will not be a problem. It will obviously not have the same volume and density as his natural hair migjt have had but it will definitely look natural and of adequate density. Plus we must remember that beard grafts tend to stick away from each other unlike scalp hair which cluster together. 

Edited by Gabreille Nelson Mukhia

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

9 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

When his full results will show up, the sunlight will not be a problem. It will obviously not have the same volume and density as his natural hair migjt have had but it will definitely look natural and of adequate density. Plus we must remember that beard grafts tend to stick away from each other unlike scalp hair which cluster together. 

But I believe that after 10 12 months the patient again loses 10 percent density which is due to a mismatch of anagen phases for certain hairs as told by Dr arika.so is it safe to assume this is pretty much the final result?

On 8/10/2020 at 8:26 AM, NAVI said:

Supply vs Demand. There are 7000 hairs in the same area where there were 40000 once.

So yes you are 100% correct - HT doesn't do magic. It just puts some hairs in the area where there's none - it's depends how much coverage is required vs how much supply you have. Simple.

Edited by Panamera13
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NAVI said:

But I believe that after 10 12 months the patient again loses 10 percent density which is due to a mismatch of anagen phases for certain hairs as told by Dr arika.so is it safe to assume this is pretty much the final result?

Its 30% actually the anagen desynchronisation phase. However, it is not definite that everyone has to have it on the 12th month. It varies from person to person with regards to its time of onset. 

On 8/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, NAVI said:

In the other forum , you told hair transplants can look normal without harsh lights and if I am not wrong euginix has been providing good coverage and density even for norwood 6. At least in normal sunlight, it should not look very thin because we will be in sunlight for a good amount of time.may be his hair is very thin and short hair is the culprit.

And I also remember asking you, in another thread,about how good 40 percent density is and you showed me pic of gordon Ramsay and that looked great to be honest, nothing like it would be see through in sunlight. I am thinking 40 percent density should be good enough to give an illusion of full hair even in sunlight and that's what zoomster might have been planted with.

On 8/10/2020 at 8:26 AM, NAVI said:

He has pretty full coverage here. It's not super sense coverage, but complete. He is also wearing a very short cut rather than growing his hair longer and sweeping it back or to the side to take advantage of the layering effect of longer hair. To me this looks very similar to other Eugenix results for this pattern of loss.

10 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Its 30% actually the anagen desynchronisation phase. However, it is not definite that everyone has to have it on the 12th month. It varies from person to person with regards to its time of onset. 

What? Do you mean final density would be 30 percent lesser? Can you please elaborate this issue?does this mean that zoomster final result will be  net 10 20 percent lesser than where he is now?

Edited by NAVI

21 hours ago, NAVI said:

What? Do you mean final density would be 30 percent lesser? Can you please elaborate this issue?does this mean that zoomster final result will be  net 10 20 percent lesser than where he is now?

1. No I did not mean that his results will be 30% lesser than it is now.

2. I was correcting you because you said the hair loss during the anagen desynchronisation is 10%. It is not. It is 30%.

3. For the patient, his full results haven't even come yet. He is still on the way to reach his full density. So to judge his results would not only be highly inappropriate but also very discouraging for the patient himself.

4. After he reaches the 12th month, he will have an increase in density but will also enter the anagen desynchronisation phase. He will lose 30% hair to it.

5. Can I tell him the exact time of his full density and when he will enter the Anagen desynchronisation phase? No. I cannot. I can predict but not confirm as the time duration is very subjective from person to person.

7. And lastly, the most important piece of information that needs to be declared:

He will never have tje density he might have had before baldness. His hair will look thinner in volume and density, regardless of lighting. He will also have good hair days when the growth is of a higher percentage of hair (anagen synchronisation) and bad hair days when his hair are mostly in the telogen phase. Why? because this is only 40 hair per sqcm and not 100 hair per sqcm. 

Everyone seeing his hair should realise that if they do go for the transplantation procedure, this is the kind of density that will be achieved. And in 12 to 14 months, we will get a clearer picture.

the reality is that the OP looks exponentially better with a framed face and good coverage that is very age appropriate. It’s shaved many years off his appearance. But most importantly, he’s happy with the results, and rightfully so.

to the posters that are yelling “but density!”: this is the reality of hair transplants. I’d place this result up very high especially given the patients starting point. To any norwood 6 that doesn’t think this is a good result, I highly recommend you stay away from HTs and find another solution.

• Like 1