14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

• Administrators

@Zoomster

Mate as a fellow Norwood 6 myself, I’m inspired. You’ve completely transformed. 

857DF366-D11D-418F-A5E2-B46CF4E69EA2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Found your doppelgänger Paul Hollywood image.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

17 hours ago, Zoomster said:

The acid test ..out and about daylight pic ..

I’ll be 7 months gone on 23 July .

roll on next few months maturation phase 🙏🙏

thanks @Curious25

Z

0D402940-5325-4065-A961-FE1B91C74FD3.jpeg

😍😍😍 Your hair...

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Zoomster said:

My biggest hope is that all high NW folks on here doing their research get lots of hope that all is most certainly not lost in gaining not just their hair back.. But so much more along the way too

I'm trying to get there. I do like seeing high NWs getting great results, but at the same time I'm kinda bummed that I can't seem to get there.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Hi @BeHappy....what seems to be your stumbling block .???

bear in mind I was deemed an “unsuitable candidate “ by a surgeon in UK with a very impressive amount of letters and awards next to his name ......and that was 7 years ago ....

the higher the NW the more expertise is required ....you need the best in the business in otherwords working on your scalp ...

Have you sent your pics for Evaluation to the team who worked on myself ?...Eugenix led by Drs Sethi and Bansal ...

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Zoomster said:

@Coady..here you go with an outdoors top down midscalp....

next few months is when the real magic happens hopefully...

Z

9D50A4F6-BF74-4D2B-A09A-81FC4106E347.jpeg

444843BD-CD49-46D7-8104-85976BD87C6F.jpeg

1835686C-8914-4087-9CFD-8D3D9C648F0F.jpeg

Incredible 10/10

View my thread

Thanks Melvin... I can tell you one thing for sure.... Should you decide to go with Eugenix for your next procedure while utilising BHT.... You're days of using concealer are most likely over... 100%!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zoomster said:

@Coady..here you go with an outdoors top down midscalp....

next few months is when the real magic happens hopefully...

Z

9D50A4F6-BF74-4D2B-A09A-81FC4106E347.jpeg

444843BD-CD49-46D7-8104-85976BD87C6F.jpeg

1835686C-8914-4087-9CFD-8D3D9C648F0F.jpeg

When I saw your pics initially, I thought a result like this in a single pass was impossible. Truly stunning. Game changing result. Eugenix about to get hard to book. So happy for you. 

Would have booked with these guys already after having an impressive consult and loving all the positive reviews on this forum, but it's been impossible to obtain a tourist visa to travel from the states. Hope that changes soon...

48 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Would have booked with these guys already after having an impressive consult and loving all the positive reviews on this forum, but it's been impossible to obtain a tourist visa to travel from the states. Hope that changes soon...

Sorry can I ask why you’ve difficulty - is it due to Covid or some other reason?

@Fluffhead... Appreciation of the work that's been carried from a guy thats been down a similar road to me is always especially nice to hear.... Cheers man..

Youre the new poster boy for HTs the world over.. ZERO indication of anything ever been done.... Donor or recipient.. 

Apart from the rock star locks that is!! 

Its a WIN!!! 

Z

Due to Covid, all tourist visa's have been suspended until further notice for anyone traveling from the states or other parts of the world to India. Heard some rumors that July 31st /August 1st they may be lifting the ban. We shall see...

I see although I have a slightly different problem, although I am British but my origin is Pakistani (parents are from there), and if your origin is Pakistani you tend to face a lot of issues in getting a visa. Extensive process to get one due to the political tensions between the countries

Edited by xabi86

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks Melvin... I can tell you one thing for sure.... Should you decide to go with Eugenix for your next procedure while utilising BHT.... You're days of using concealer are most likely over... 100%!!

I’m more than confident in their abilities, if only this pandemic would end 😢

View my thread

@Looking for HT... Cheers Bigguy.. 😊

Were all looking forward to seeing your 7 month progress shortly.. 👍

E39... In the neighbourhood of 2000 grafts were planted in the crown..... I more viewed it as my whole head being the crown as such.. from front to lower horseshoe and asked that they go for amap in a síngle sitting..mine was a little tricky as I had evidence of a farely rare scenario... A "coronet" . ie.. I had a horseshoe..followed by a miniaturised bridge of hair.. then a further mini horshoe beneath this to which no grafts were placed.. The strategy agreed was that finasteride should help thicken this miniaturised "coronet" and that all going well.. Theyre would be a joining up of sorts... The medicated coronet and the transplanted horseshoe.  

Hope thís helps 

Z

Edited by Zoomster
Update

7 MONTHS TODAY ...

Hi All

im attaching a random few pics to give you an idea of different lighting etc

Dr Sethi advised me that I still have around   15 % of grafts to pop through (1000) so I’m happy about that ..

that ..along with the the expected thickening and maturing normally expected in the final few months of a year long process leaves me feeling excited for the final result ...I got  an inch taken off by the barber last month but gonna take Melvins advise and grow it all out to around 4 inches and see what happens 

ive attached a “Paul Hollywood “ for Melvins amusement 😊

I think I’ve got second procedure written all over me to address the crown at some point in the future ...let’s see how we are with grown out recipient  at 12 months before I go down that road though 

any questions /comments please fire away 

Z

1421F87A-CC8F-41E0-A106-A4706A62EEAA.jpeg

BB4AA9B1-043C-4918-8DCD-CF813B0219C1.jpeg

F346A915-4324-4FDE-91BB-AC109A13F8E9.jpeg

E4729160-EF70-410E-B10C-6D962CA3B27F.jpeg

9BD936CD-DD02-4D86-9D23-CE6998304E4F.jpeg

8AF1200B-278C-4B0E-BCDA-627F1DF1CD79.jpeg

A24DAFDE-8839-4D3B-87F3-6B0A07B3F40A.jpeg

CBE4A964-FE8B-49E2-A74B-B88B98F08436.jpeg

1D46241C-3182-407E-A407-11BDF65F9EE8.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
Update
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

7 MONTHS TODAY ...

Hi All

im attaching a random few pics to give you an idea of different lighting etc

Dr Sethi advised me that I still have around   15 % of grafts to pop through (1000) so I’m happy about that ..

that ..along with the the expected thickening and maturing normally expected in the final few months of a year long process leaves me feeling excited for the final result ...I got  an inch taken off by the barber last month but gonna take Melvins advise and grow it all out to around 4 inches and see what happens 

ive attached a “Paul Hollywood “ for Melvins amusement 😊

I think I’ve got second procedure written all over me to address the crown at some point in the future ...let’s see how we are with grown out recipient  at 12 months before I go down that road though 

any questions /comments please fire away 

Z

1421F87A-CC8F-41E0-A106-A4706A62EEAA.jpeg

BB4AA9B1-043C-4918-8DCD-CF813B0219C1.jpeg

F346A915-4324-4FDE-91BB-AC109A13F8E9.jpeg

E4729160-EF70-410E-B10C-6D962CA3B27F.jpeg

9BD936CD-DD02-4D86-9D23-CE6998304E4F.jpeg

8AF1200B-278C-4B0E-BCDA-627F1DF1CD79.jpeg

A24DAFDE-8839-4D3B-87F3-6B0A07B3F40A.jpeg

CBE4A964-FE8B-49E2-A74B-B88B98F08436.jpeg

1D46241C-3182-407E-A407-11BDF65F9EE8.jpeg

Looking great