14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

13 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

All you guys would be most welcome. I would be delighted to show you around. The scenery, food and culture is one of the best in the world no doubt.

Céad Míle Fáilte 

Paddy

Thank you Paddy. Have a great Sunday :)

13 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

All you guys would be most welcome. I would be delighted to show you around. The scenery, food and culture is one of the best in the world no doubt.

Céad Míle Fáilte 

Paddy

Once this lockdown is done and the world gets some semblance of normalcy, I might just take you up on this offer.🙂

On 6/4/2020 at 10:30 PM, harin said:

Excellent results, looks natural. Donor looks good too. Congratulations @Zoomster

Hi Harin,

I went through your thread but your final pics are not clear.  Have any more clear shots?

• 3 weeks later...

6 MONTH UPDATE ;

Hi All ,

Just a quick 6 month update ...I’m noticing a slow gradual increase in density last few weeks but I’m assured by the Doc it’s only going to get better ..on querying with Dr Sethi this morning about the density his reply was “ keep the hair greed for another 2 months ..you’ll be fine “...which made me giggle .....as long as he is correct 😊

please excuse the DIY buzz at back and sides ...buzzed away my lower horseshoe and into the crown top right hand side by mistake ..gonna let it all grow out through to month 7

Some interesting observations last few weeks as I’m back out and about visiting clients etc ..most just say...”nice haircut where did you get that done during lockdown “....and it almost pains me to say that having a proper frame to the face does lead to more members of the opposite sex taking note ...being friendlier and holding your gaze / doing double takes etc ....not particularly cool to admit this but it’s true ...I used to always suspect those in NW1 territory had an easier time of it in the Dating game ...Sorry to say..it’s true ..

The waiting game continues..

Stay safe out there comrades 

Any comments very welcome 

CCBD8699-35F4-4D26-B722-ABC28AE46D49.jpeg

F865C442-2FA7-4E5E-A3EC-1F628D22E2EA.jpeg

3DBBCC99-F821-46F5-9F62-08E59D5BEF45.jpeg

3C7E0E79-A4BF-4EC3-A821-7B7900229180.jpeg

B1F7F30F-4D32-4FA4-B100-C714C51405C6.jpeg

9EB6406F-BE07-4A4B-9AE8-D8AC3921019E.jpeg

B4D860A1-1739-4F23-9426-2AED4EADB9AE.jpeg

6274E1DF-671D-4F49-9EF9-53D49081A35A.jpeg

F77FD48C-D53E-4E99-9FFF-7AEC822E890D.jpeg

6F049EE9-7281-4CBA-80DF-61A01AF9883B.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
Update
  • Thanks 1

I hear you John but to be honest i think it’s more on a subconscious level for women.

Guy with strong frame to face = good genetics in their book ..in turn = little Johnny or Mary will pop out of the womb doing press ups should they decide they want a bun in the oven 😊

Looking fantastic in general, but even more so for 6 months. As the hairs start to thicken, and mature, becoming less wirey, you will see a cosmetically marked improvement In the months to come. 
Can you tell a visual or textural difference between your beard grafts and scalp grafts?
Do you take any medication? 
At 18 months, if you felt it necessary, 300-500 Front to mid scalp strategically placed grafts would be able to reinforce the density even more so, and accentuating the overall illusion that little bit more dramatically - looking at your donor, I think you’l have the luxury of this option. 
Keep Up the good work  

Hi Curious25..

thanks for the nice comments ..I can’t tell the difference between scalp and beard tbh as like you said ..all transplanted hair appears to be quite wiry in texture however I’m aware this is part of the early growth process ...

I’m on 1.25 mg fin every mon wed fri along with some “Hairburst” vitamins and MSM pills now down to one a day ..1000 mg.

Im in no panic about a second HT ..a light sprinkling of fibres might just do the job if I feel I need it ..which most likely I will 

Z

• Administrators

🤩 zoomster, you look like a new man incredible!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow Zoomster I'm in shock. Just considering how much they covered is astounding - you look like a new man when you put the pre-op and current photos next to each other. Absolute kudos to you and the surgeons who worked on you.

I'm very close to deciding a final clinic for my second HT and Eugenix keeps popping up as the likely candidate. I'm especially amazed at how they recreated the "swirl" in your crown. Most clinics I see just seem to fill it out with no distinct pattern.

One thing I'm concerned about is I might have to get my temples done, and that's often a hard spot to look natural and not pluggy, even by great doctors. I'll talk to Dr. Arika about this and see if she thinks it's obtainable in a natural way.

Great work!!!

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

@Fluffhead... Thanks man.. Au naturale all the way.. The times I tried waxs or creams makes it look more see through

I'm waiting for the thickening to kick in now especially needed in hairline and mid scalp.. I'm attaching some outdoor pics while out for a stroll last night.. The HT feels much better on my head v seeing it in some harsh lighting pics.. If that makes any sense 😊. Looking forward to your next update 👍

@rob7331@rob7331... Good choice if you decide on Eugenix.. Can't speak highly enough of them.. I get the impression from a lot of other clinics especially in Turkey that once you're done the Doc is hard to  engage with directly Re after care queries.. In my and my other Irish friends cases any queries or questions we had were dealt with pretty much on the spot.. By the Doctor themselves.. id say Dr Arika is doing temple work in the vast majority of her procedures.. It brings that element of youth to the frame of face.. Kinda wish I did it myself but I was all out on grafts.

Good luck with whomever you choose 

Z

IMG_20200624_203650.jpg

IMG_20200624_202634.jpg

IMG_20200624_203908.jpg

Edited by Zoomster
Update

On 6/25/2020 at 7:21 AM, Zoomster said:

@Fluffhead... Thanks man.. Au naturale all the way.. The times I tried waxs or creams makes it look more see through

I'm waiting for the thickening to kick in now especially needed in hairline and mid scalp.. I'm attaching some outdoor pics while out for a stroll last night.. The HT feels much better on my head v seeing it in some harsh lighting pics.. If that makes any sense 😊. Looking forward to your next update 👍

@rob7331@rob7331... Good choice if you decide on Eugenix.. Can't speak highly enough of them.. I get the impression from a lot of other clinics especially in Turkey that once you're done the Doc is hard to  engage with directly Re after care queries.. In my and my other Irish friends cases any queries or questions we had were dealt with pretty much on the spot.. By the Doctor themselves.. id say Dr Arika is doing temple work in the vast majority of her procedures.. It brings that element of youth to the frame of face.. Kinda wish I did it myself but I was all out on grafts.

Good luck with whomever you choose 

Z

IMG_20200624_203650.jpg

IMG_20200624_202634.jpg

IMG_20200624_203908.jpg

So happy for you bud. Really good growth and you are a hope to so many in the same boat.

It also looks very natural and well done for keeping that routine of yours.

Me , you and Paddy need to catch up after a year for sure  :D 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Zoomster looking great buddy. I myself am considering Eugenix. I wanted to ask did you travel from the UK? I’m based in London myself 

@xabi86...thanks for your feedback.. 

I travelled from Dublin via istanbul to Delhi... It was a cinch really and picked that route intentionally factoring in airport and airplane staff would be well used to seeing post procedure HT guys in transit for return leg home... Whch proved to be the case.. 

Top tip.. For return trip home.. Be sure to go to every fast track channel you see and humbly explain you've just had a procedure done and would appreciate being let through.. I sailed through all checks at  both Delhi and istanbul  and also was allowed board first on each flight home...have the clinic issued letter confirming the procedure in your hand just in case they want a quick look. 

All the best 

Z

Edited by Zoomster
Update

• Administrators

Wow man, really brilliant transformation 10/10

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.