14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

Hi All 

just wanted to give everyone a better idea of the donor area in day light buzzed  to a #2 after 5400 scalp grafts extracted ..

I think it’s testament the all the team @Eugenix for a job well done 

excuse the big Zit over right ear ready to pop at any moment now 😊

hope this helps 

Z

7B4A5E9E-3294-4548-BD9F-26F6EB03E0F2.jpeg

2F4849FC-353B-44E9-8090-4DFADA5E4CAF.jpeg

6AA099CE-0714-4BDC-BC35-E5D9F91E3078.jpeg

904209A3-2700-46CA-8EB0-87C62FDC7A4E.jpeg

889C55C1-283C-4E26-B550-67A62DD6D3D9.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
Update

21 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Hi All 

just wanted to give everyone a better idea of the donor area in day light buzzed  to a #2 after 5400 scalp grafts extracted ..

hope this helps 

Z

Amazing Karl 👌👌😃

On 5/24/2020 at 12:58 AM, LonelyGraft said:

This is looking good. Do you know which punch size they used on you?

Hello Sir,

We had used 0.75 mm for beard
For Scalp: 0.85 mm and 0.9 mm

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

I'm jealous of @Zoomster ; amazing results brother. This has Eugenix on my list now.

I think your 5 month result is already a win; you're no longer bald and that was the main goal. The density even now suits the age

zoom3.PNG

Edited by Panamera13

3 hours ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Hello Sir,

We had used 0.75 mm for beard
For Scalp: 0.85 mm and 0.9 mm

What other size punches do the docs use? I thought 0.7 mm was the new norm now. In fact. never heard of 0.9mm being used on scalp.

1 hour ago, Panamera13 said:

I'm jealous of @Zoomster ; amazing results brother. This has Eugenix on my list now.

I think your 5 month result is already a win; you're no longer bald and that was the main goal. The density even now suits the age

zoom3.PNG

Exactly that’s my point from earlier. You don’t look bald anymore and that’s the main thing. Looks fab. Gives us hope to us Norwood 6 and 7s everywhere 

There is more hope out  there  than ever before for NW 6/7 s... The introduction of beard grafts into the mix has been a game changer when coupled with a highly proficient BHT team to do the procedure... Not every clinic can do it.... Sufficently well. 

Edited by Zoomster
Update

7 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Hi All 

hope this helps 

Z

This is crazy good. I don’t think you need fibers even now, let alone after 12 months. I’m not a Norwood 6 or 7 but would be very happy if my end results looked like this. Delighted I guess is the word.🙂

• Administrators

Wow what a difference mate, this transformation is astounding.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 hours ago, Zoomster said:

@Pyrat..thanks and I'm thrilled to hear you've booked with Eugenix for your forthcoming HT.. I've no doubt you'll have an excellent result.. I'll be staying tuned to your progess for sure... 

Good luck 

I just  hope it’s as good as yours Z.🙂

A little BHT into the larger scars and that donor will look pristine

I had that done. Twice. It really helped my donor look great after 7.5k extractions

Your outcome is really good. Congrats!

Hi Guys 

just a quick update ..density much improved since last update 10 days ago at 5 months ..just like the doctor assured me 

fingers crossed for continued thickening and growth over the next 6 months 

l’ll update again 24 June 

Any questions or comments fire away thanks 

Z

7C826FAA-2659-4107-8337-CCD6E5D33B5C.jpeg

6090563A-0A13-45F1-A3B8-DDF9A968EB2F.jpeg

3481A205-4529-4FFB-8482-4024FC31F418.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm chuffed tbh.. Thanks man

We high Norwoods walk a bit of a tightrope when going after "Mega session" HTs..... If they arent done properly you can end looking worse than when you started out.. 

That's why it's imperative to chose your Doctor carefully... I know I've championed Eugenix right from the very start re urging NW 6/7 s to at least consult with them.. So I'm feeling a little sense of relief that it looks like I'm on the way to a life changing result thank god... 

Wishing  everyone well with their own hair restoration journeys.. 

Edited by Zoomster
Update

Hi Zoomster, all I can say is WOW WOW WOW!  In my current state (without the hairpiece) I am in the exact same position as you.  I just turned 50 and am a NW6 and and have good donor hair.  I have been wearing this for over 25 years now but am fed up with the maint and sometimes it doesnt look too good.  I had until recently lost all hope and was going to go with SMP.  then I started seeing the HT coming out of Turkey and now India.  I wrote Turkey off my list with all the risks and lack of regulation but then I discovered Eugenix.  Your and @paddyirishman results have made me realize that it is not to late for me to have a hairline suitable for my age.  thanks so much for posting this..I am going to show it my wife who think's I am dreaming of doing something about my hair. Eugenix told me that they can easily do 5500 grafts.  With the current situation, I will likely wait until next year.  Your results are awesome and suits your age!  Look forward to the updates!

Edited by Jstatham

• Valued Contributor

Hey Zoomster! At just over 5 months you have already smashed this one right out of the park! Perfect coverage and great density already. Imagine your results in another 5 months!!! So happy for you mate. Looking forward to seeing more updates!

This is unbelievable I’ve been lurking for years on this site. I don’t post much but been following your Progress. And from what I can see with your hair loss as it was this is the best hair transplant I have ever seen!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

@Jonboy81.. Thanks so much mate

@Gatsby thanks a lot... I'm looking forward to following your journey.. You've a great real world view of this process which will stand you in really good stead mate.. 🙌

@Jstatham.. You made me blush there with all the WOWs 😊.. Youre very kind.

Once I hear someone say NW 6 with "Good" donor I start to get very excited for them with respect to the results than can hope to achieve with the team that worked with me.. My donor was only average at best tbh. 

Remember for a moment I was actually turned down as a suitable candidate by a clinic in UK 7 years ago ( via photos consultantion)... Also a reputable clinic in Ireland last year made a big song and dance of best case scenario being able to extract 3500 grafts via cutting me open FUT 2000 FUE 1000 beard 500 grafts along with a suggestion to have some SMP added into the mix( twice the price for half the amount of grafts for good measure) .... Its downright frightening the amount of variables and differing Doctors skillets out there today.. 

I consider myself VERY lucky to have arrived at the doors of Eugenix after years and years of research and remind myself of this every morning I look in the mirror.. 

Sorry.... Évery 20 mins I look in the mirror lately 😊

Good luck and if I can help in any way drop me a line.. 

5 hours ago, Zoomster said:

u made me blush there with all the WOWs 😊.. Youre very kind.

Once I hear someone say NW 6 with "Good" donor I start to get very excited for them with respect to the results than can hope to achieve with the team that worked with me.. My donor was only average at best tbh. 

Remember for a moment I was actually turned down as a suitable candidate by a clinic in UK 7 years ago ( via photos consultantion)... Also a reputable clinic in Ireland last year made a big song and dance of best case scenario being able to extract 3500 grafts via cutting me open FUT 2000 FUE 1000 beard 500 grafts along with a suggestion to have some SMP added into the mix( twice the price for half the amount of grafts for good measure) .... Its downright frightening the amount of variables and differing Doctors skillets out there today.. 

I consider myself VERY lucky to have arrived at the doors of Eugenix after years and years of research and remind myself of this every morning I look in the mirror.. 

Sorry.... Évery 20 mins I look in the mirror lately 😊

Good luck and if I can help in any way drop me a line.. 

You are most welcome Zoom, like I said it looks awesome!  You look 10 years younger and you've given others of the same age and position hope!  It's very brave to do this considering at our age and previous feedback on being a NW6.  There isnt alot left like the young guys in their 30's so it's much riskier for us.  So bravo!  BTW I had the exact same experience and that from a clinic in Turkey of all places!  

As side note, the clinic in Ireland looked like they would have butchered you, left you with scars and ink on your head, fuckin disaster if you ask me.  Shame on a clinic, preying on someone like that and then make a killing in $$$ while doing it!  FUT just doesnt sit well with me...when I do get the HT and if it fails, at least I know I can get SMP done and cover up the "plugs", well as best as possible...

Look forward to seeing your one year results!

On 6/2/2020 at 7:14 AM, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys 

just a quick update ..density much improved since last update 10 days ago at 5 months ..just like the doctor assured me 

fingers crossed for continued thickening and growth over the next 6 months 

l’ll update again 24 June 

Any questions or comments fire away thanks 

Z

7C826FAA-2659-4107-8337-CCD6E5D33B5C.jpeg

6090563A-0A13-45F1-A3B8-DDF9A968EB2F.jpeg

3481A205-4529-4FFB-8482-4024FC31F418.jpeg

What an improvement, good for you. 

would be great to see an overhead/top-down photo