Jump to content

7000 grafts Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019


Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

P.s. I know you didn't show us your beard extractions but again, from the pics you posted, no one on earth is going to tell you've had 1000's of grafts taken from there!

I keep forgetting about the beard element of the HT as it’s pretty much healed after 24 hours 

A3ADBF61-123C-4EB0-A553-9059737713F8.jpeg

 

7C4E971C-9CD6-4762-B151-E0564AA09EEF.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MazAB said:

Between your salt and pepper, lighter skin, and most importantly the clean work done by Eugenix, it doesn't matter where they extract from, it is not visible! Density awaits you brother!👏

Cheers dude .just attaching a Day 11 out and about ..it’s all a waiting game from here on in ..you can see the little bump bruise front left as you view pic ..silly boy I am ..🥲

199CB157-DD91-4409-8702-AB54A6E8DAE8.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MazAB said:

Between your salt and pepper, lighter skin, and most importantly the clean work done by Eugenix, it doesn't matter where they extract from, it is not visible! Density awaits you brother!👏

Yes the salt n pepper is a lucky break for sure ..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

There's literally nothing to see here is there! Brilliant stuff.

People need to forget worrying about beard area scarring ...it’s a non issue 

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
4 hours ago, Zoomster said:

I keep forgetting about the beard element of the HT as it’s pretty much healed after 24 hours 

A3ADBF61-123C-4EB0-A553-9059737713F8.jpeg

 

7C4E971C-9CD6-4762-B151-E0564AA09EEF.jpeg

That’s incredible do you think you could still grow out a beard there?

  • Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

That’s incredible do you think you could still grow out a beard there?

Let’s see ...I’ll leave it for a month under chin / Jawline ...see how it looks then ...the Doc reckons there’s still 1,500 to 2000 lurking around ...under chin ...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
20 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Let’s see ...I’ll leave it for a month under chin / Jawline ...see how it looks then ...the Doc reckons there’s still 1,500 to 2000 lurking around ...under chin ...

Wow, I’m trying to get this area which I shave anywayF3E3C246-2FD7-44C8-B956-4001086FF164.jpeg

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr Sethi can go to town on that Melvin ..I’ve noticed previously your scalp and beard texture are super close ..as are mine ...sit back ,relax and light yourself a big fat Cigar ..December only around the corner 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
3 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Dr Sethi can go to town on that Melvin ..I’ve noticed previously your scalp and beard texture are super close ..as are mine ...sit back ,relax and light yourself a big fat Cigar ..December only around the corner 👍

Yup, when I grew it out I combed it with a regular hair comb, didn’t need a brush. If I blow dried it; it would be pretty straight. Very happy about that. I’m hoping Sethi can get as much as possible there. Sorry to de-rail mate, I’m just excited hahaD1B95FB1-4876-48DF-ABBD-A8DD04F455C0.jpeg

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

8 hours ago, Zoomster said:

 

...have a look at that crown with the use of only 400 or so grafts ...I’m having trouble uploading video so this edit is today day 11 ...

 

37A00734-9BDF-499E-B7B7-0DC0E6FF80D8.jpeg

9EA7B780-D107-4AB8-BEEB-92E8804000D1.jpeg

13232D79-AC5D-408E-B4B2-4846A2193E15.jpeg

BB59FD4F-1461-45B6-A858-F4202CE7C6B5.jpeg

B368EAF9-F268-47DC-B867-ED5948085819.jpeg

10C27608-A56D-4700-85E6-718A6829FDDA.jpeg

020F6A83-6204-4B6A-9E8F-818D1CA0443C.jpeg

1D288A48-0CB4-47A3-AC31-DDDAA2224A83.jpeg

0796364D-2015-4129-A219-00B11C185057.jpeg

5F4952D1-F81F-41BB-A529-BC7A2583E34D.jpeg

 

 

great to see quite clear pics. thanks a lot for that, z 007 😉

 

as for your crown i suppose this was filled by 400 beard hair grafts only since they look much thicker compared to the rest. but i suppose they will get thinner over time like the previous ones did - correct?

 

in terms of the  close up of the transplanted frontal grafts - what camera and settings did you use to get such a crisp image? this one looks great!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

I’m sorry but this is nothing short of remarkable 

79423BD6-370D-4742-9B16-7EC19013C7D5.jpeg

226D751E-0C2E-4FFD-A906-D6698820FF12.jpeg

  • Like 3

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

That is true. Nobody can make out extraction is done in the beard area. 

hello amandeep (?),

 

i recently asked you to introduce yourself. unfortunately you haven´t responded so far.

may i therefore kindly ask you again to tell us a little bit more about you. eg.:

 

- whether you are employed by eugenix or doing just freelance work for them

- for how long you´ve been with eugenix

- your function there (eg. pr manager for social media)

- your experience and expertise with ht

- anything else that might be worth knowing for the forum members and guests

 

many thanks

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/18/2021 at 11:37 PM, BoldnotBald said:

hello amandeep (?),

 

i recently asked you to introduce yourself. unfortunately you haven´t responded so far.

may i therefore kindly ask you again to tell us a little bit more about you. eg.:

SORRY, I MISSED THIS COMMENT.

 

- whether you are employed by eugenix or doing just freelance work for them

ANS: I AM A FULL TIME EMPLOYEE OF EUGENIX. 

- for how long you´ve been with eugenix

ANS: I HAVE BEEN WITH EUGENIX AS A FULL TIME MEDICAL CONSULTANT SINCE MORE THAN 1 YEAR.

- your function there (eg. pr manager for social media)

ANS: I AM A MEDICAL CONSULTANT, I DO GIVE PRELIMINARY DETAILS OF THE PROCEDURE AND FIELD THE SCIENTIFIC QUERIES AND BECOME A BRIDGE BETWEEN THE PATIENTS AND THE DOCTORS. 

- your experience and expertise with ht

ANS: I AM NOT A PATIENT OF HAIR TRANSPLANTATION. I AM A STUDENT OF SCIENCE AND I AM CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PATIENTS' JOURNEY. I DO TAKE THE OPINION OF THE DOCTORS WHENEVER THERE IS A POINT WHERE I FEEL MY KNOWLEDGE IS INADEQAUTE AT THAT POINT. AND I AM CONSTANTLY  WORKING ON IMPROVING MY OWN KNOWLEDGE, AND I FEEL I HAVE GOT FAIR AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE, AFTER SPENDING NEARLY 1 YEAR WITH THE PASSIONATE DOCTOR DUO DRS ARIKA AND PRADEEP.

- anything else that might be worth knowing for the forum members and guests

ANS: I DO MEET A LOT OF PATIENTS FROM THE FORUM. THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM HELP ME INTERACT WITH OTHER PATIENTS ABOUT THE SUBJECT. I LEARN A LOT FROM THE PATIENTS ABOUT THE NITTY-GRITTY OF HAIR TRANSPLANT. I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE SUCH INFORMATION SO THAT EACH AND EVERY GUEST/MEMBER CAN STAY UPDATED CONSISTENTLY WITH RECENT DEVELOPMENT. 

many thanks

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

 

 

14 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

I AM A FULL TIME EMPLOYEE OF EUGENIX

14 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

I HAVE BEEN WITH EUGENIX AS A FULL TIME MEDICAL CONSULTANT SINCE MORE THAN 1 YEAR.

14 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

I AM A MEDICAL CONSULTANT, I DO GIVE PRELIMINARY DETAILS OF THE PROCEDURE AND FIELD THE SCIENTIFIC QUERIES AND BECOME A BRIDGE BETWEEN THE PATIENTS AND THE DOCTORS

14 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

I AM CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PATIENTS' JOURNEY. I DO TAKE THE OPINION OF THE DOCTORS WHENEVER THERE IS A POINT WHERE I FEEL MY KNOWLEDGE IS INADEQAUTE AT THAT POINT.

14 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE SUCH INFORMATION SO THAT EACH AND EVERY GUEST/MEMBER CAN STAY UPDATED CONSISTENTLY WITH RECENT DEVELOPMENT. 

 

thanks for letting us all know, amandeep,

from what you have revealed about your profile it would be wonderful to see you become a major asset to this forum. in particular this sounds perfect that you act as a full time bridge between patients and eugenix doctors and let us participate in the wisdom and invaluable ht experience of eg. dr. arika and dr. pradeep.

 

as such we all look forward to learning from your knowledgeable answers - answers that add true value and focus on providing meaningful information that go beyond the typical responses of a pr manager with quite often very little or... actually... no... real... content...

 

ps.: as a matter of transparency and honesty it would be good if you could

- provide additional public information: add your name above eugenix logo as well a signature at the end of each post (like your colleague abhinay singh does) and that reflects eg. your function etc.

- correct the information that you provided on your profile

 

thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
12 hours ago, BoldnotBald said:

 

 

thanks for letting us all know, amandeep,

from what you have revealed about your profile it would be wonderful to see you become a major asset to this forum. in particular this sounds perfect that you act as a full time bridge between patients and eugenix doctors and let us participate in the wisdom and invaluable ht experience of eg. dr. arika and dr. pradeep.

 

as such we all look forward to learning from your knowledgeable answers - answers that add true value and focus on providing meaningful information that go beyond the typical responses of a pr manager with quite often very little or... actually... no... real... content...

 

ps.: as a matter of transparency and honesty it would be good if you could

- provide additional public information: add your name above eugenix logo as well a signature at the end of each post (like your colleague abhinay singh does) and that reflects eg. your function etc.

- correct the information that you provided on your profile

 

thanks

I have asked the clinic to create this Eugenix account specifically because anyone from the clinic may use this account. It is not a personal account, therefore, adding his personal signature will not be of use or required. Instead, he can simply state it in his post that he is amandeep. If you wish to know more I suggest sending him a private message. This thread is about @Zoomsterand his journey.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I have asked the clinic to create this Eugenix account specifically because anyone from the clinic may use this account. It is not a personal account, therefore, adding his personal signature will not be of use or required. Instead, he can simply state it in his post that he is amandeep. If you wish to know more I suggest sending him a private message. This thread is about @Zoomsterand his journey.

Thanks Melvin ..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...