14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

On 6/26/2021 at 2:38 PM, Zoomster said:

Tastes like " an angel crying on your tongue"...500 free grafts for anyone who remembers which famous advert that line was used for ?? Actor and brand please 😊

Ps . Gatsby not allowed enter 😉

Lol well that would be Paul Hogan… Fosters ! 

• Haha 1

• Valued Contributor

Hi Zoomster,

I've been a lurker on this and other HT forums down the years and I'd seen your HT on YouTube (I think, originally, via a video), and having been in touch with Eugenix they'd also sent me a few educational videos + results videos including yours. I signed up here after seeing your thread, which helped put a character to the face (and hair!).

Firstly let me say your result is epic. Absolutely awesome!! And the fact you're here doing write ups and stuff is superb - thank you for that.

I wanted to ask, if I may, if you'd considered staying in India post op? If I remember reading several pages back, you pretty much headed straight home a day or so afterwards? My own thinking is that I'd want to stay for a week or so and allow time for the scabs to come off before travelling again; partly to mitigate head bumps and so on during the travel time, but partly to allow my head to return to some degree of normalcy before braving the airports! Was this an option that you could have taken up at Eugenix's facility? It's probably a question best directed to them, but I'd prefer to stay at their place for a week or so post surgery if that's possible. Or maybe I shouldn't be such a wimp and just suck it up and get back to the UK asap!

Thanks again for your very inspirational and informative thread.

Cheers

Berba

• Like 1

• Administrators

I’ll leave this here

98433794-0AE9-4C4F-8B96-92393C8F4636.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Hi Zoomster,

I've been a lurker on this and other HT forums down the years and I'd seen your HT on YouTube (I think, originally, via a video), and having been in touch with Eugenix they'd also sent me a few educational videos + results videos including yours. I signed up here after seeing your thread, which helped put a character to the face (and hair!).

Firstly let me say your result is epic. Absolutely awesome!! And the fact you're here doing write ups and stuff is superb - thank you for that.

I wanted to ask, if I may, if you'd considered staying in India post op? If I remember reading several pages back, you pretty much headed straight home a day or so afterwards? My own thinking is that I'd want to stay for a week or so and allow time for the scabs to come off before travelling again; partly to mitigate head bumps and so on during the travel time, but partly to allow my head to return to some degree of normalcy before braving the airports! Was this an option that you could have taken up at Eugenix's facility? It's probably a question best directed to them, but I'd prefer to stay at their place for a week or so post surgery if that's possible. Or maybe I shouldn't be such a wimp and just suck it up and get back to the UK asap!

Thanks again for your very inspirational and informative thread.

Cheers

Berba

Hi Berba 

Is username a nod to the great Berbatov ex united player ? :)

thanks for following my journey ..I hope it’s been of help to you ..

From memory I jumped off the chair on my last day of procedure around 8pm and went to rest up in my room before a 3 am airport transfer by the clinic ..I know Eugenix would of preferred If I stay put for a little while longer say a day or so but I was anxious to get home in time for Christmas..my flight out of India was 07.00 am 24 Dec back to Dublin via instanbul....there really is no need at all to be staying a week ...I was perfectly fine albeit there was slight swelling around the forehead from the anaesthesia shots ...

Your right to be concerned about head bumps ...I’ve said this a few times before folks should be extra careful on transit home not to bang their heads ..on getting into the car to airport from the clinic I gave the top of my scalp a right old bump with the inside roof of the car ..stress and anxiety as a result was considerable thinking have i sabotaged all mine and the teams efforts ..I seen another Irish guy on way back from instânbul bump his head off the planes over head luggage compartment while moving searts across his pal ..

to be really comfy ..stay an overnight extra night locally and head home nice n cruisy..

good luck 

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Hi Berba 

Is username a nod to the great Berbatov ex united player ? :)

thanks for following my journey ..I hope it’s been of help to you ..

From memory I jumped off the chair on my last day of procedure around 8pm and went to rest up in my room before a 3 am airport transfer by the clinic ..I know Eugenix would of preferred If I stay put for a little while longer say a day or so but I was anxious to get home in time for Christmas..my flight out of India was 07.00 am 24 Dec back to Dublin via instanbul....there really is no need at all to be staying a week ...I was perfectly fine albeit there was slight swelling around the forehead from the anaesthesia shots ...

Your right to be concerned about head bumps ...I’ve said this a few times before folks should be extra careful on transit home not to bang their heads ..on getting into the car to airport from the clinic I gave the top of my scalp a right old bump with the inside roof of the car ..stress and anxiety as a result was considerable thinking have i sabotaged all mine and the teams efforts ..I seen another Irish guy on way back from instânbul bump his head off the planes over head luggage compartment while moving searts across his pal ..

to be really comfy ..stay an overnight extra night locally and head home nice n cruisy..

good luck 

It is indeed a nod towards Berbatov! :D

I think you're right - an extra night or two just to be safe but a week or so is likely excessive. It's not as if I'd be doing much sight-seeing in that week anyway, is it?

Interestingly I'd also be looking at at Xmas/NY sort of time ideally (obviously out of my hands regarding restrictions at the moment) due to having time off work during that period - ideal for getting through that 10 days or so of scabbing hidden away from everyone!

On 7/15/2020 at 10:19 AM, Zoomster said:

The acid test ..out and about daylight pic ..

I’ll be 7 months gone on 23 July .

roll on next few months maturation phase 🙏🙏

thanks @Curious25

Z

0D402940-5325-4065-A961-FE1B91C74FD3.jpeg

Wowwwww!!! What a transformation 😲 ❤️

You look so much younger. This last photo is just TOP! You look like a PIMP! 😎

Congratulations and thanks a lot for sharing 😉

@Zoomster A absolutely fantastic journey, the results are really good👏🏻🥂🍾😊 
it was a while since l check your thread, but you were planing going back for a touch up?

I am due to go, but with current COVID status, l will have to wait later during this year for my visit. 

All the best!

5 hours ago, Baboon said:

@Zoomster A absolutely fantastic journey, the results are really good👏🏻🥂🍾😊 
it was a while since l check your thread, but you were planing going back for a touch up?

I am due to go, but with current COVID status, l will have to wait later during this year for my visit. 

All the best!

Hi Baboon ..thanks for the kind  words ..I’m in the same boat as you ..due to go back for a second procedure ...its a little up in the air when it can happen ..some time in the autumn i hope 

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys.....just giving you all an update ...I had my 2nd procedure with the wonderful team at Eugenix over 2 days 4 and 5 of September..you all know my thoughts on the clinic at this stage ...people are allowed their opinion..and mine is they are currently one of the best in the world for restoring HIgh norwoods through Mega session FUE / BHT over most probably 2 passes ...others im sure have their own favs and that’s perfectly normal .

For the record the pre op pics attached were just after a shampoo and blow dry so there’s no styling product on board and my hair is around an inch shorter than normal so creating less of an illusion of density than normal....

I had the great fortune of meeting @MazABwhile i was visiting ..a really top bloke and whatever he doesn’t know about the HT industry ain’t worth knowin....he gave me a gentle nudge in the direction of having some temple work done to properly square of the face to give an added youthful touch for good measure ...on bringing this up with Dr Sethi he felt i didn’t need them but if I really wanted them he would do a very soft subtle version ....bottom line is ....I’m delighted I decided to run with it ...I think when they blend in soon and soften up ..I’ll be delighted I took Mazs advice 

I received 2,400 scalp and 2,200 beard for a total of 4,600 grafts which brings me to just over 11,600 FUE ..

Im all out on scalp now ...I’m hopeing this procedure seals the deal as they say ...I know one thing for sure ..

I couldn’t of found a Better Doctor to help me do it with the starting point and hair characterics I had .

From the bottom of my heart ..

Thank you Dr Sethi ,Dr Bansal and your team for all you’ve done for me 

I wish you both and all your team continued success long into the future 

Z

( PS...it’s been just over 20 months since I last visited Eugenix ..and it’s all the same team of faces that warmly greeted me ..techs,docs ,client support ....enough said )

A94D690D-DBDB-45D0-B6B8-CDBA0B9B9FD8.png

382F6427-C61A-4F70-AE03-EDB2062A9C02.png

84CD5393-A8E4-4217-AFA1-21964D16D6BE.png

D400FBB5-5A46-4442-A3D8-9DAB77032BCD.png

1F1785DC-A72E-4362-85B8-FF84AB2710BF.png

2F3EC737-E92B-4870-B410-98FAD17BFDF8.png

E6E3F7EA-7A04-4F8F-AD26-47477A93430E.png

502DF8D5-BE3D-4E0E-8A6C-C3A13B6B0384.png

A0CF79B6-211F-4CCC-AE5C-C2C6646F8DF6.png

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys.....just giving you all an update ...I had my 2nd procedure with the wonderful team at Eugenix over 2 days 4 and 5 of September..you all know my thoughts on the clinic at this stage ...people are allowed their opinion..and mine is they are currently one of the best in the world for restoring HIgh norwoods through Mega session FUE / BHT over most probably 2 passes ...others im sure have their own favs and that’s perfectly normal .

For the record the pre op pics attached were just after a shampoo and blow dry so there’s no styling product on board and my hair is around an inch shorter than normal so creating less of an illusion of density than normal....

I had the great fortune of meeting @MazABwhile i was visiting ..a really top bloke and whatever he doesn’t know about the HT industry ain’t worth knowin....he gave me a gentle nudge in the direction of having some temple work done to properly square of the face to give an added youthful touch for good measure ...on bringing this up with Dr Sethi he felt i didn’t need them but if I really wanted them he would do a very soft subtle version ....bottom line is ....I’m delighted I decided to run with it ...I think when they blend in soon and soften up ..I’ll be delighted I took Mazs advice 

I received 2,400 scalp and 2,200 beard for a total of 4,600 grafts which brings me to just over 11,600 FUE ..

Im all out on scalp now ...I’m hopeing this procedure seals the deal as they say ...I know one thing for sure ..

I couldn’t of found a Better Doctor to help me do it with the starting point and hair characterics I had .

From the bottom of my heart ..

Thank you Dr Sethi ,Dr Bansal and your team for all you’ve done for me 

I wish you both and all your team continued success long into the future 

Z

( PS...it’s been just over 20 months since I last visited Eugenix ..and it’s all the same team of faces that warmly greeted me ..techs,docs ,client support ....enough said )

A94D690D-DBDB-45D0-B6B8-CDBA0B9B9FD8.png

382F6427-C61A-4F70-AE03-EDB2062A9C02.png

84CD5393-A8E4-4217-AFA1-21964D16D6BE.png

D400FBB5-5A46-4442-A3D8-9DAB77032BCD.png

1F1785DC-A72E-4362-85B8-FF84AB2710BF.png

2F3EC737-E92B-4870-B410-98FAD17BFDF8.png

E6E3F7EA-7A04-4F8F-AD26-47477A93430E.png

502DF8D5-BE3D-4E0E-8A6C-C3A13B6B0384.png

A0CF79B6-211F-4CCC-AE5C-C2C6646F8DF6.png

Oh wow !! This is great bud. Very happy for you. The year will fly for full fledged results and those temples will look great 👌😄

Enjoy India and have a safe flight back home😄

• Administrators

Can’t wait to follow your new journey. 11,600 grafts is unheard of with FUE certainly a record on the forum.

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Zoomster it was a pleasure to share and make life long memories in this journey with you. You were a huge support having gone thru a procedure once before and knowing exactly what to expect from Eugenix. And yes, I do take full credit for bending you're arm until you begged for mercy and finally said yes to a refresh on you temple peaks😁! It's going to be an epic final result brother!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Karl you have surpassed some of the best results I’ve seen from any Norwood level. This couldn’t happen to a more deserving and nicer guy. Incredibly happy for you mate! 

Thank you Adrian..you’re case came up in conversation while I was there ...he’s really looking forward to working with you on your restoration...

Good luck 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Can’t wait to follow your new journey. 11,600 grafts is unheard of with FUE certainly a record on the forum.

Cheers Melvin ..ive placed a bet you’re gonna get subtle temple points done too 🙌💵

7 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Oh wow !! This is great bud. Very happy for you. The year will fly for full fledged results and those temples will look great 👌😄

Enjoy India and have a safe flight back home😄

Cheers Big guy ...chat soon 

3 hours ago, MazAB said:

@Zoomster it was a pleasure to share and make life long memories in this journey with you. You were a huge support having gone thru a procedure once before and knowing exactly what to expect from Eugenix. And yes, I do take full credit for bending you're arm until you begged for mercy and finally said yes to a refresh on you temple peaks😁! It's going to be an epic final result brother!

Thanks so much Mate ...hope you made it home safe and sound to a mighty “ OMG” 😉

• Valued Contributor

Wow! To get so many more grafts from your scalp after not only the 1st surgery, but after being told by others you weren't a candidate at all!

This will look incredible, though I must say even in your "unfavourable" pre-op photos, your hair looks superb and natural.

Will be following! I'm booked myself for 27th November :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Wow! To get so many more grafts from your scalp after not only the 1st surgery, but after being told by others you weren't a candidate at all!

This will look incredible, though I must say even in your "unfavourable" pre-op photos, your hair looks superb and natural.

Will be following! I'm booked myself for 27th November :)

Thanks Berba11...I’ll be following you ..good luck with it 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks Berba11...I’ll be following you ..good luck with it 

Thanks! Looks like I might have to consider a little bit of temple point work for myself after all. Wouldn't want to be the only one in the club without a temple point touch up!

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Wow. This is going to look like a completely full head of hair once it all grows in. How many beard grafts did you do in total now?

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.