14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

12 hours ago, Zoomster said:

stay tuned for next update in a couple of weeks ..I'll fiddle around with settings ..😊

light seems to be fine with me. And in terms of settings. Well...

Would it be possible if you maybe just upload the original hi-res pics that you took with your camera - that would do. At the moment your images rather look like low res screen shots that were taken out of the original photos 😉

• 1 month later...

Amazing results! Im also considering Eugenix. What are your thoughts on the basic package where a team of Eugenix docs (not named Bansal or Sethi) are leading the operation Vs. the comprehensive (Ansal makes the slits and does extraction, but doesn't do placement). That's where my budget is at right now. Ill need around 3k grafts 

According to Eugenix, the quality is not compromised with more junior doctors.

Since I have not seen any evidence of work by the junior doctors, my preference would be to do with Dr. Bansal who is a world class surgeon with more that 3k surgeries performed and examples from forum members who had been operated on by her.

Since HTs are a lifelong investment and generally done only a few times at most, I would want to know that I went with where the evidence presented itself.

• Like 1

Based on the level of loss initially, 7000 grafts seemed to go a long way.  

Considering you have scalp and remaining like 1400 beard hair mixed, it looks quite natural.  The ratio seems to have been done carefully by the doc.

one thing that strikes out is the natural angulation of hair angles, as it seems to be placed in a way where it mimics native hair.  Looks like proper angulations were set for the hairs.  aside from that, it seems you do not need to use toppik.  

The yield looks reasonable vs the number o f grafts used.  

Looking at your donor, there seems to be no trauma or density issues.  Aside from that, there seems to be no pitting or skin color variation in scalp tissue where the grafts were planted.

Looks natural, congrats!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All 

just thought I’d upload latest progress pics ...just passed the 15 month mark and still honestly it continues to improve giving more strength to the view that folks should hold out until the 18 month mark for a proper final appraisal..particularly if crown work was performed ..

Im really thrilled with the outcome ..and still hold out some hope for a bit more action in the crown area re thickening etc 

atrached pics are broad daylight which should put an end to any lighting queries from previous posters 

small bit of L’Oréal hair wax is on board which was applied last night ..

Will post my 18 month final result 23 June ..

Happy growing everyone 

PS finasteride pretty much fully restored my coronet ( very lower crown which wasn’t transplanted into )

Last pic just after 2.5 buzz from barber showing the crown coverage in preferential lighting..ie the car ..

Z

269F4CBB-13B7-40EA-995D-F805EBC9A5D6.jpeg

8983EC80-9F27-457A-BBCF-7FE3C88B8B43.jpeg

1F8D1738-7DC6-4285-9530-E8320F0AE285.jpeg

CD8379BF-EC45-4AE8-B6A1-C5D5430588E6.jpeg

E126DA2E-E14F-4704-B15F-A3433E778BD2.jpeg

Screenshot_20210409-180455_WhatsApp.jpg

Edited by Zoomster
Update
  • Like 7

• Administrators

Looks absolutely amazing Zoom, we’ve missed you here. But you’re off enjoying your hair in the Irish spring. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Absolutely fantastic, @Zoomster! The length of your hair is perfect.

A couple of question for you...

1. Did any of the senior technicians do extractions during your procedure? Not sure how it was when you were there, however, most of the packages now have senior technicians doing all the 'non-crucial' extractions.

2.  How did they assess the viability of your beard hair? Dr. Arika said that in 10-20% beard hair growth is a 'disaster'- I think it usually has something to do with a 'slow growing' beard defined as someone who when they shave, does not see facial hair growth for ~3-4 days later.

3. Are you still planning to go for another procedure later in the year to increase density or are you content? To me, it looks perfect as is.

Wishing you continued growth! 

13 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

@Zoomster - any side effects from Fin at all?

Beyond amazing result. BTW I'm NW7 and looking to eugenix too but first my scalp is sometime itchy so not sure if I should go for HT or not.

I would get assessed by a dermatologist

59 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looks absolutely amazing Zoom, we’ve missed you here. But you’re off enjoying your hair in the Irish spring. 

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Thanks Melvin ..you should come visit sometime 

27 minutes ago, SLA said:

Absolutely fantastic, @Zoomster! The length of your hair is perfect.

A couple of question for you...

1. Did any of the senior technicians do extractions during your procedure? Not sure how it was when you were there, however, most of the packages now have senior technicians doing all the 'non-crucial' extractions.

2.  How did they assess the viability of your beard hair? Dr. Arika said that in 10-20% beard hair growth is a 'disaster'- I think it usually has something to do with a 'slow growing' beard defined as someone who when they shave, does not see facial hair growth for ~3-4 days later.

3. Are you still planning to go for another procedure later in the year to increase density or are you content? To me, it looks perfect as is.

Wishing you continued growth! 

@SLAhey thanks mate 

1-Dr Sethis brother was the lead technician on my procedure ..each Day ( x 3 ) Dr Arika would start the procedure and I’d say did about 10% of the extractions then oversaw the rest of the procedure ...Dr Alook also performed extractions /planting each day ( he’s really good btw Particularly for administering the Anesthesia )

2- you can see from my pre op pics that my beard under chin is crazy strong / think ..from clean shaven to stubble in 18 hours kinda thing ..didn’t take much convincing to utilise beard grafts.

3-Yes i only spoke with Dr Sethi yesterday regarding this ...once I get vaccine in Ireland hopefully by mid May I’m making plans to get over for a top up ....and the good news is it will be no shave fue for recipient area thus no need to endure the ugly duckling phase ..however I might opt in for fully shaved to allow optimal placing of grafts within recipient area.

Let’s see ...

Z

35 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

@Zoomster - any side effects from Fin at all?

Beyond amazing result. BTW I'm NW7 and looking to eugenix too but first my scalp is sometime itchy so not sure if I should go for HT or not.

@Panamera13thanks mate ..

in short no ...apart from a welcome increase in libido not decrease like many report ...

I put this down to only taking 1.25 MH x 3 times a week though ..

2 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks for answering @Zoomsterso sounds as if senior techicians were very involved in extractions and one should not doubt their skillset!

As for your touch up...is their any reason for you to hold on to additional grafts just in case finasteride at some point gives out holding the bottom half of your crown? Just looking out for you.

Thanks for sharing your journey!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Guys 

just wanted to share how finasteride can help kick start and retain miniaturised hair .

Below the yellow line on my pre op pic ( lower horseshoe coronet )wasn’t transplanted into ..

it’s been a big help with regard to my overall outcome of the procedure 

My crown continues to show subtle improvements..

18 months are up on 23 June .

I’ll keep you all posted 

Z

999A2EF2-71D7-443C-B212-B75323840340.jpeg

46D81FB9-52EC-41B9-AA43-22BB510A80CA.jpeg

0E13276B-650F-43C1-966F-0F1D941F12D5.jpeg

DB88B7BC-BCC2-4132-990C-0BD2DB522979.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
Update
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys 

just wanted to share how finasteride can help kick start and retain miniaturised hair .

Below the yellow line on my pre op pic ( lower horseshoe coronet )wasn’t transplanted into ..

I’ll keep you all posted 

Z

9D4E1413-6D88-4ECF-AC26-8C245E20D436.jpeg

Thank you for sharing.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

@Zoomster awesome results keep coming!  thanks for sharing and giving the rest of us NW7's hope! 

As you know I am following a similar path.  In prep for a HT next year, I am on finisteride.  I am .5mg per day, up from .25.  I think I did have some mild effects but they are gone now.  next month I am looking to up it to 1mg per day.  I know you are not a doctor but curious as to why you are taking 1.25mg 3 days a week?

Edited by 540Oak

3 hours ago, 540Oak said:

@Zoomster awesome results keep coming!  thanks for sharing and giving the rest of us NW7's hope! 

As you know I am following a similar path.  In prep for a HT next year, I am on finisteride.  I am .5mg per day, up from .25.  I think I did have some mild effects but they are gone now.  next month I am looking to up it to 1mg per day.  I know you are not a doctor but curious as to why you are taking 1.25mg 3 days a week?

Hi @540Oak

Please see the attached for your reference 

Z

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys 

I’ll keep you all posted 

Z

Thanks!

• Administrators
On 5/9/2021 at 7:19 AM, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys 

I’ll keep you all posted 

Z

Your crown looks amazing, absolutely stunning. Your donor look perfect as well. Eugenix have done a masterpiece with you. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.