14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

Hope everyone is keeping well out there ..

9 months and 3 days this morning so I said I’d post a few pics to share how things are progressing along ..

I’m very happy how things are improving especially in the crown area ..felt a few pops of new hair last few days so things are playing out just like the Doc assured me ..expect new growth until around month 10 and extra maturing and thickening to month 12 or so 

I was hung up on mid scalp density for a few months but never gave my hair a proper chance to grow out and attain that layering /shingling effect ..which is now starting to Kick in helping create that extra illusion ..besides a pal of mine said quite rightly ..bud you’re 6ft 2 ..no one sees the top of your mid scalp 99%of the time in real world situations...

like I’ve said at the very outset ..don’t let any Clinic tell you that just because you’re a Slick bald NW 6 or above with less than ideal donor characteristics you’re not a suitable FUE mega session candidate ....while true some prospective candidates are  indeed unsuitable ..ie too young ,Dupa,badly impaired donors ,unrealistic expectations ..the vast majority can achieve life changing results without the need for Multiple FUTs /FUEs...

however it must involve the use of BHT and if you’re wise about it ..the use of Dr Sethi and his team @ Eugenix 

The first few pics are no product and the last  few you will notice the hair pressed down a little with some hair clay 

hair is approx 3 inches on top at the moment 

good luck with everyone on your journeys and any questions feel free to ask

Z

8B73D17E-47ED-4F65-BDEE-1BAD7B4C97DA.jpeg

603B8206-367B-43F3-A2E8-F59428FD5B10.jpeg

477F33CF-99B2-49CF-895C-8C7EFFBC044A.jpeg

19B1E476-FD80-4B89-B884-C23DD9FF4C2C.jpeg

2D9D1F8B-772B-42B7-A7A8-43D2ADFDF1B1.jpeg

4239E44A-D1F7-4C24-9124-3D0B7678428C.jpeg

2731C2E1-C2A5-4FFD-A815-CF9BC2DDAE25.jpeg

3FB95E26-890F-44FE-9390-E0AD3F669DB3.jpeg

7513C30B-2CE3-4565-9D5E-7421A9309226.jpeg

C066F2BF-7534-4A58-9643-46BFD2244FAC.jpeg

7A199B4A-70C0-44AE-BE89-07BD55969B5E.jpeg

B2EDCCD7-1629-4535-8316-CAA4633F5BF9.jpeg

61BF68E1-821A-4CDC-92E4-F0F1A7C433A1.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
Update
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

This is really looking awesome. It's a huge difference from where you started.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

hank you mate ..I’m putting the darker hue of hair down to the finasteride use .....dont dye no

Wow. Getting some extra benefits than just adding hair. Not a bad place to be.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

The day I checked into the clinic the team showed me a client testimonial video they'd just shot. It featured this slick bald middle-aged Irish guy, well spoken, affable and relaxed talking about his experience at Eugenix. It struck me how generous this guy was to shoot a video before he even went under the knife. Over the past 9 months, it's been incredible to see the transformation you've undergone. This result is nothing but aces. I know it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Stoked for you, man. 

4 hours ago, Fluffhead said:

The day I checked into the clinic the team showed me a client testimonial video they'd just shot. It featured this slick bald middle-aged Irish guy, well spoken, affable and relaxed talking about his experience at Eugenix. It struck me how generous this guy was to shoot a video before he even went under the knife. Over the past 9 months, it's been incredible to see the transformation you've undergone. This result is nothing but aces. I know it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Stoked for you, man. 

@Fluffhead..coming from the superstar of this forum that's a really nice message to read...and I hope fellow slick bald guys take some hope and inspiration from the result thus far ...its the whole point of documenting our progress..

🙌

• Valued Contributor

Zoomster I have nothing but sheer happiness for you my friend. When I look back to your pre op post you look a good ten plus years younger and you have become a serious threat to my gender preference status! 🤣👍 Seriously, you have one of the most natural and full results that I have seen. The pigment in your hair has returned and everything has blended in beautifully. I hope to be able to share a similar post from Eugenix in the future. Take care!

This is the first time I viewed your journey, so I saw your latest progress pics before anything else. I went to pg. 1 expecting your starting point to be like NW3 or something and I literally said, "No f***ing way...!" Do people even recognize you in person anymore?! Seriously, incredible result and props to Dr. Sethi and the Eugenix team.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Zoomster I have nothing but sheer happiness for you my friend. When I look back to your pre op post you look a good ten plus years younger and you have become a serious threat to my gender preference status! 🤣👍 Seriously, you have one of the most natural and full results that I have seen. The pigment in your hair has returned and everything has blended in beautifully. I hope to be able to share a similar post from Eugenix in the future. Take care!

Easy Tiger easy 🤣.....you've made a super choice right their G with the guys at Eugenix.. 

When I keep cracking on about Eugenix being Gods gift to hair loss sufferers I don't mean to be making it sound like others made a mistake in choosing other Elite doctors in the past ..we all know who the top 6 maybe 8 are dotted around the globe...my point has always been if you are an aggressively high Norwood with typical average ish caucasian donor and don't particularly fancy committing to multiple procedures..then yes I believe ..just like you do...Eugenix are the creme de la creme ..I honestly believe that..if I had of been say a NW 4 or below starting out this time around a few other Docs would of come into play for sure .

Z

• Like 1

@Zoomster That is such a massive transformation, imagine you were absolutely bald last year. It's incredible. Like yourself, I started closely following Eugenix when Joe Tillman mentioned them, though I think I found them at least a year before that  - I just added them to the growing list of clinics I was accumulating.

I'm so glad when I was freaking out about hairloss a few years ago that I didn't jump the gun!

I asked Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal multiple questions on Instagram Q&A's and I was more convinced of how good and ethical they were. The naturalness of the work is tremendous. It actually highlighted how some clinics I was looking at were actually not all that great and helped me whittle down the list.

Fair play again @Zoomster you look great!

On 9/26/2020 at 1:09 PM, Zoomster said:

Hope everyone is keeping well out there ..

9 months and 3 days this morning so I said I’d post a few pics to share how things are progressing along ..

I’m very happy how things are improving especially in the crown area ..felt a few pops of new hair last few days so things are playing out just like the Doc assured me ..expect new growth until around month 10 and extra maturing and thickening to month 12 or so 

I was hung up on mid scalp density for a few months but never gave my hair a proper chance to grow out and attain that layering /shingling effect ..which is now starting to Kick in helping create that extra illusion ..besides a pal of mine said quite rightly ..bud you’re 6ft 2 ..no one sees the top of your mid scalp 99%of the time in real world situations...

like I’ve said at the very outset ..don’t let any Clinic tell you that just because you’re a Slick bald NW 6 or above with less than ideal donor characteristics you’re not a suitable FUE mega session candidate ....while true some prospective candidates are  indeed unsuitable ..ie too young ,Dupa,badly impaired donors ,unrealistic expectations ..the vast majority can achieve life changing results without the need for Multiple FUTs /FUEs...

however it must involve the use of BHT and if you’re wise about it ..the use of Dr Sethi and his team @ Eugenix 

The first few pics are no product and the last  few you will notice the hair pressed down a little with some hair clay 

hair is approx 3 inches on top at the moment 

good luck with everyone on your journeys and any questions feel free to ask

Z

8B73D17E-47ED-4F65-BDEE-1BAD7B4C97DA.jpeg

603B8206-367B-43F3-A2E8-F59428FD5B10.jpeg

477F33CF-99B2-49CF-895C-8C7EFFBC044A.jpeg

19B1E476-FD80-4B89-B884-C23DD9FF4C2C.jpeg

2D9D1F8B-772B-42B7-A7A8-43D2ADFDF1B1.jpeg

4239E44A-D1F7-4C24-9124-3D0B7678428C.jpeg

2731C2E1-C2A5-4FFD-A815-CF9BC2DDAE25.jpeg

3FB95E26-890F-44FE-9390-E0AD3F669DB3.jpeg

7513C30B-2CE3-4565-9D5E-7421A9309226.jpeg

C066F2BF-7534-4A58-9643-46BFD2244FAC.jpeg

7A199B4A-70C0-44AE-BE89-07BD55969B5E.jpeg

B2EDCCD7-1629-4535-8316-CAA4633F5BF9.jpeg

61BF68E1-821A-4CDC-92E4-F0F1A7C433A1.jpeg

Oh wowwww !! This is incredible bud. Loving the style. Very happy for you. It looks so natural as well 😀 Amazing amazing amazing 😀👌👌👌

• Thanks 1

This is absolutely incredible! Actually unbelievable and gives me hope.

As a ~NW5.5, it has made me rethink whether the traditional advice of FUT is the right way to go.

Enjoy your transformation!

• Thanks 1

@n00b..thank you..

My mid scalp density is exactly as it should be ..I suffererd from excess paranoia re my midcscalp growth because as I've explained earlier  I gave the top of my head a significant bump on the inside roof of the car taking me to the airport at 3am while still groggy from the relaxers during surgery..apparently it happens more than you think . 

Also up to recently I wasnt allowing the hair grow out sufficiently long to help create the illusion requires for the layering effect..to help cover scalp see through. 

My hair was about 3 inches at 9 month update..I believe sweet spot is 4 .

Z

• Thanks 1