Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sorry guys, I am a bit new here so maybe a bit agressive so my apologies. But do you understand that taking finasteride you effectively and voluntarily make yourselves impotents? Do you understand that there are no such thing as 'DHT-resistant' follicules and that you will have to take Fin as long as you want your new hair stay, which means that you will have to take it for tens of years? Do you realise that decreased libido is the same as erectile dysfunction and both of them is the same as impotence? Do you understand that the numbers of men with some sort of sexual dysfunction in the corresponding articles are based on self-report and clearly understated? 

Having a full head of hair is definitely make you much more beautiful and sexy but what's the point of being sexy if you can't enjoy sex?

Good vibes to everyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have taken finasteride for 21 years. Have never, ever had an issue getting an erection. My sex drive has decreased over time, but that may have something to do with being in a monogamous relationship

@Coady..here you go with an outdoors top down midscalp.... next few months is when the real magic happens hopefully... Z

Hi all.. thanks for the support..  with regard to @Roman1973.. I'll give one response and then respectfully request you refrain from participating on my thread thereafter.. As I've previousl

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Roman1973 said:

Sorry guys, I am a bit new here so maybe a bit agressive so my apologies. But do you understand that taking finasteride you effectively and voluntarily make yourselves impotents? Do you understand that there are no such thing as 'DHT-resistant' follicules and that you will have to take Fin as long as you want your new hair stay, which means that you will have to take it for tens of years? Do you realise that decreased libido is the same as erectile dysfunction and both of them is the same as impotence? Do you understand that the numbers of men with some sort of sexual dysfunction in the corresponding articles are based on self-report and clearly understated? 

Having a full head of hair is definitely make you much more beautiful and sexy but what's the point of being sexy if you can't enjoy sex?

Good vibes to everyone.

You do realize that not everyone is YOU?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Roman1973 said:

Do you take Fin? How long? Has your sexual life changed or stayed the same?

I've taken Finasteride for two weeks. In that time I noticed that my dick has retracted into my body and my testicles have shriveled to the size of small raisins.

I'm undecided if my sex life has changed or stayed the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roman1973 said:

mate, the fact that you prefer to make jokes on this tells much more than you probably realise :) 

I don't think it's productive to scare young guys into going bald when they don't have to.

You were going ballistic with the side-effects.

Edited by PizzaWolf
Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you plz make a conscious effort and try to answer my previous question seriously? I am of course bald otherwise I wouldn't be here but taking Fin is so scary that unless I understand how to handle its side effects I will probably refrain from any HT.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Roman1973 said:

Could you plz make a conscious effort and try to answer my previous question seriously? I am of course bald otherwise I wouldn't be here but taking Fin is so scary that unless I understand how to handle its side effects I will probably refrain from any HT.

Have taken finasteride for 21 years. Have never, ever had an issue getting an erection. My sex drive has decreased over time, but that may have something to do with being in a monogamous relationship for 13 years. To be honest, it's fine. Much less of a nuisance. Not everyone has the same enthusiasm for sex. It comes down to individual relationships and whether or not both parties are comfortable with the frequency of sexual congress. 

For me, having hair is more important. How you look impacts your everyday life. If that means I bust a nut less frequently, then so be it. Will pop finasteride until I die. YMMV. :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Roman1973 said:

Could you plz make a conscious effort and try to answer my previous question seriously? I am of course bald otherwise I wouldn't be here but taking Fin is so scary that unless I understand how to handle its side effects I will probably refrain from any HT.

I've taken Dutasteride for years. Zero side effects. Maybe I'm unique or amazingly resilient, but I doubt it.

If you're determined to get side effects, you will get side effects.

From your weird and panic-laden posts I can't tell if you've already tried Finasteride and gotten side effects, or if you're just terrified of trying it and worried about side effects.

You could also look into RU58841 or cb-03-01 as topical hair loss alternatives that have less systemic absorption.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well thanks for this psychological support but the side effects over placebo are well researched and proved. As about self-reporting it's also very biased.

There is no such thing as 'normal' sexual drive but if you have sex (or masturbation) less than forthnightly -- it is actually impotence (or you may use more polite euphemism doesn't matter). So honestly -- do you have more? I am not able (and not keen lol) to check so your word is good enough. 

Yes, thanks for the references but Fin is the ONLY medically proven hair loss treatment.  Even topical fin is not.

Edited by Roman1973
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fin is a part of HT. Without this the operation doesn't make much sense because as I said before there is no such thing as DHT resistant follicules. So if not using a fin the transplanted hair will sucessfully dropp off in couple of years if have grown at all. But maybe you are right. Is there any thread related to fin in this forum you are know of? Tx.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roman1973 said:

Fin is a part of HT. Without this the operation doesn't make much sense because as I said before there is no such thing as DHT resistant follicules. So if not using a fin the transplanted hair will sucessfully dropp off in couple of years if have grown at all. But maybe you are right. Is there any thread related to fin in this forum you are know of? Tx.

Fin debates are common place here. If you use the search function you will find a plethora of them. 
Or you can start your own and give it a suitable heading. Members will definitely participate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Roman1973 said:

Sorry guys, I am a bit new here so maybe a bit agressive so my apologies. But do you understand that taking finasteride you effectively and voluntarily make yourselves impotents? Do you understand that there are no such thing as 'DHT-resistant' follicules and that you will have to take Fin as long as you want your new hair stay, which means that you will have to take it for tens of years? Do you realise that decreased libido is the same as erectile dysfunction and both of them is the same as impotence? Do you understand that the numbers of men with some sort of sexual dysfunction in the corresponding articles are based on self-report and clearly understated? 

Having a full head of hair is definitely make you much more beautiful and sexy but what's the point of being sexy if you can't enjoy sex?

Good vibes to everyone.

What's the use of not taking finastride, getting bald and have sex with ugly woman.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Fin debates are common place here. If you use the search function you will find a plethora of them. 
Or you can start your own and give it a suitable heading. Members will definitely participate. 

If such debates are common place here and there are plethora of them I can discuss the fin in any place I like so I choose this tread :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roman1973 said:

If such debates are common place here and there are plethora of them I can discuss the fin in any place I like so I choose this tread :)

That’s just disrespectful to the Op @Zoomster It’s specifically for his results and not a debate on fin between a few members. Start your own thread rather than disrail this one. All of the discussion your having is happening right now on open hair loss topics. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

That’s just disrespectful to the Op @Zoomster 

No it is not. Zoomster has (had) a vast baldness so he is probably aware of the side effects of fin and definitely made some research on this. so this gentleman will probably have a say about his opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roman1973 said:

Fin is a part of HT. Without this the operation doesn't make much sense because as I said before there is no such thing as DHT resistant follicules. So if not using a fin the transplanted hair will sucessfully dropp off in couple of years if have grown at all. But maybe you are right. Is there any thread related to fin in this forum you are know of? Tx.

I agree fin will make you a dud in the sack.. but i don’t agree transplanted hairs will fall out. That hair is taken from a permanent zone of hair. That area never falls out in almost every man

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Roman1973 out of respect to any threads that choose to start and to the threads that others have started, could you create a separate thread with your thoughts on Finasteride please? This is actually zoomster's personal thread about his life and how Eugenix have turned his life around for the better, when others were unable to help him. This is a thread about 'celebration' for zoomster's results, not a place to hijack for personal reasons. It's just common courtesy and the way I was brought up. Many thanks in advance mate. 👍

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, James C said:

I agree fin will make you a dud in the sack.. but i don’t agree transplanted hairs will fall out. That hair is taken from a permanent zone of hair. That area never falls out in almost every man

What is more likely -- that the hair there are DHT immune or that the area itself contains less DHT? If the hair there are immune -- how do they know where to grow? If we just have some hair immune and some not it is reasonable to presume that they will be spread evenly all over the scalp and there should NOT be such a similar among men male baldness pattern. 

By the way HT surgeons also (though reluctantly) admit that fact here: 

The hair on the permanent zone are more immune to dihydrotestosterone and the hair on the temporary zone are less immune to dihydrotestosterone. Hence, the trabsplanted hair are also prone to baldness in the long run. Finasteride can help preserve them.
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@Roman1973 out of respect to any threads that choose to start and to the threads that others have started, could you create a separate thread with your thoughts on Finasteride please? This is actually zoomster's personal thread about his life and how Eugenix have turned his life around for the better, when others were unable to help him. This is a thread about 'celebration' for zoomster's results, not a place to hijack for personal reasons. It's just common courtesy and the way I was brought up. Many thanks in advance mate. 👍

mate with all my due respect you are not Zoomster nor his deputy nor his press secratary. If he decides that my question is not welcome here I am more than sure he will find a way to do it. Many thans to u mate as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all.. thanks for the support.. 

with regard to @Roman1973.. I'll give one response and then respectfully request you refrain from participating on my thread thereafter..

As I've previously mentioned the only  sexual sides I've ever experienced from my micro dosing of finasteride have been positive ones.. 

Equating finasteride use to automatically being doomed to becoming impotent into the future is quite frankly ridiculous.. Thank you for noticing my "quite good" result thus far... You've an eye for a good HT 😊

Id prefer to nip this Finasteride debate in the bud and appeal for no more tit for tat exchanges on this thread.. As mentioned roman1973 would be better served creating his own thread on this subject.. 

I'll be updating with my 9 monther on 23 Sept.. 

Z

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

@Roman1973

when you’re asked to stop de-railing the thread, listen! Create your own thread, if you have a question specifically for Zoom, send a PM.

@NAVI

We’re not some incel website, we don’t speak like that here, we’re a professional site for those serious about getting a hair transplant.

  • Like 2

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...