14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

21 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks man... Ré the second pass.. I'm Kinda looking at this as an 18 month gig.. Let's see how things lie then..

Z

Of course - you are being sensible in acknowledging there is no benefit in deciding to proceed for a second pass before the 18 month mark, in which I am confident you will continue to see improvements up until. It is just great news for you, and a strong position to be in, to have the option of probably futher depleting your donor by another 1.5-2k grafts, which strategically placed, would obviously make a huge difference to an already knock out result. 

I hope life is better this week for you 👍

• Administrators

This result has got to be one of the best on the forum ever. Few patients ever achieve that much density in the crown, especially after being completely skin bald. You look fantastic Zoom, thanks for always keeping us updated, and it will only get better.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

This result has got to be one of the best on the forum ever. Few patients ever achieve that much density in the crown, especially after being completely skin bald. You look fantastic Zoom, thanks for always keeping us updated, and it will only get better.

This is the 2nd best Your result is the best.

Edited by Coady

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, Coady said:

This is the 2nd best Your result is the best.

Haha nahhh lol but thank you.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

10 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Thank you Melvin..just thinking I’ve never uploaded a bathroom lighting pic ..

You’re right ..crown will always have see through in certain lighting ..pretty much regardless of how many transplanted grafts you chuck in there ...

a certain amount of acceptance is the key ...for higher Norwoods

Z

CA6CE16D-79AA-4C71-900F-B0FF38F44678.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
Update
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear about the stress and struggle zoomster. Hope things sort themselves out as all things do pass.

Your scalp though!! It just keeps on pushing out hair! It's really quite amazing to see how you have achieved total coverage. However the gold standard is how natural your results are. The hairline is soft and the crown is growing in the direction that mother nature intended. Very happy for you and you still have quite a few months to realize the full effect. All the best and take care!

Edited by Gatsby

Can’t wait to start following your Journey @Gatsby..any word on when travel can commence again ??

youd think the Oz PM would understand the important of your predicament and allow you a special travel visa to India ..perhaps even lay on the government Jet for you 😊

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Thank you Melvin..just thinking I’ve never uploaded a bathroom lighting pic ..

You’re right ..crown will always have see through in certain lighting ..pretty much regardless of how many transplanted grafts you chuck in there ...

a certain amount of acceptance is the key ...for higher Norwoods

Z

CA6CE16D-79AA-4C71-900F-B0FF38F44678.jpeg

Given the fact that your hair is short, and you were completely bald, it’s amazing.

View my thread

On 8/25/2020 at 8:36 PM, Zoomster said:

Thanks for your support  @Curious25....

Dr Arika said I had 2000 scalp grafts left in the bank ...IF i go again i think I’ll aim for 2000 scalp 1000 beard kinda thing ...hit that magic 10,000 grafts GIGA count 😊

If it's possible , I would enhance the front to increase the density from 40 to 60 with 2000 grafts and use 1000 beard in the crown to increase density there and may be use toppik.

• Valued Contributor
16 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Can’t wait to start following your Journey @Gatsby..any word on when travel can commence again ??

youd think the Oz PM would understand the important of your predicament and allow you a special travel visa to India ..perhaps even lay on the government Jet for you 😊

I think you'll be rocking a ZZ Top look by the time I can get out of Oz. Our Prime Minister has quite 'literally' stated that international travel will not begin until a vaccine has been found and is available. The good new is that it's very unlikely that I will be losing anymore hair before then! Stay well zoomster and I look forward to more of your updates.

3 hours ago, NAVI said:

If it's possible , I would enhance the front to increase the density from 40 to 60 with 2000 grafts and use 1000 beard in the crown to increase density there and may be use toppik.

Not a bad strategy @NAVI... 👌

Let's see how it turns out.. As its getting better by the week. 

Z

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Pleade wait for 12 months completion to judge the full results. It is most discouraging to continuously reinforce a second procedure without allowing the full results of his first procedure to show. 

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

On 8/23/2020 at 8:16 PM, Zoomster said:

Hi All

8 months today and it’s been the most stressful month of my life so can’t have helped things HT wise ..but life goes on ..

I’ve attached mix of indoor /outdoor pics for comparison.

To answer @NAVI HTs are all about expectations and starting points..my resulte so far might seem mediocre to your average NW 2 to 5 but i can tell you as a NW 6/7 there are days I feel like I’ve won the lottery re how things are turning out ..especially so as i was deemed unsuitable candidate in the past ..

My área of concern is mid scalp density /thickness so I’m hopeing I’ll have improvements right up to the 12 Month Mark ..also happy to report new “pops “in hairline and crown area last couple of days 

two things about finasteride ..it definitely is helping my donor become more robust and recover well and has darkened my hair ...and also maybe someone one here can clarify does using Finasteride negate the benefits of using beard to scalp grafts ..ie Fin miniaturizes beard hair ??..I picked up on this somewhere on fórum ..I asked Eugenix to clarify no word back yet .

Any feedback most welcome 

4B0A1624-3060-4763-8141-1516FB7E91BC.jpeg

F38312F2-DCEE-4843-B2CD-7D4267B8B3E6.jpeg

232FE482-AAF0-4291-8F8C-3F768378D37E.jpeg

E1B56E1E-2AAB-4E20-9A2D-250DF81BFB09.jpeg

21177DCF-B6BB-4DDD-B5DF-8B23DF7DAE32.jpeg

AA9B112D-D1D3-408A-A109-D602B5BA572A.jpeg

D0A01D65-3F98-4C2B-B7B8-85CD32F15925.jpeg

FFA122F2-4239-4055-AC61-1FE188549E5B.jpeg

Absolutely phenomenal from where you started and how you were rejected by other doctors. 

Very happy for you. We both still have 4 months to go so hopefully things will improve further😀👍

Looks amazing. My situation is almost identical. I am a Norwood 6 - bald on top. I am hoping to book my transplant at Eugenix for June 2021 - save up and travel restrictions. Even if my result is not as good I am planning to use SMP for the thinning. 

I want density in the front 2/3 and crown thin - 25- 30 grafts per square cm in crown. I am willing to accept a very high hairline 8/9 cm from top of eye brows with a more v-shape (my face is long). I plan on using SMP for my crown. I will have to dye my hair darker so it will blend.

Thoughts?

11 hours ago, Zoomster said:

@jspotts.. Thank you mate

Any chance of a look at your back and sides donor area.... 

Hey. For sure.... I do have high sides. I am going to start taking topical finasteride and minoxidil - should really help my donor area. I also have a ton of peach fuzz on top- some long.  I can maybe get a tiny amount back.

20200614_201457.jpg

20200614_201501.jpg

20200614_201342.jpg

20200614_201433.jpg

Oh and I have SMP. I don't mind it but it is a 2D solution to a 3D problem. I say 90% of the the time it's good but not always. Always on my mind in public.

I figure it should help with density - especially crown.  I plan on raising my hairline (laser). As I said I want reasonable density.

20200828_215736_HDR.jpg

All the above sounds like a good strategy to me.. Would of liked to see donor grown out by a couple of weeks but this probably doesn't suit you with having SMP in place..

Keep us all informed if you do eventually go ahead with procedure 

Good luck. 

Z

Just a quickie update.. coming up on 8. 5 months and the crown area  is getting better by the week by the looks of things.. Arrow points at lower horseshoe which wasn't transplanted into .. Finasteride can take the credit here.. 

Happy sunday folks 

Z

Screenshot_20200906_105530.jpg

Edited by Zoomster
Update
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Just a quickie update.. coming up on 8. 5 months and the crown area  is getting better by the week by the looks of things.. Arrow points at lower horseshoe which wasn't transplanted into .. Finasteride can take the credit here.. 

Happy sunday folks 

Z

Why did you not start  finastride at young age?

It's like everything in life.. Its all about timing... Back 20 odd years ago Finasteride and Hair restoration wasn't on my radar.. I simply shaved my head kept in shape and got on with my life.. Which by the way i still maintain is the number one solution to hair loss if youre mentally equipped to do this... I was a NW 6 when I finally starting consulting with Docs 7 years ago after growing tired of the daily wet shaving and realising the benefits of the fairly new at the time  FUE.... The general consensus back then was that I wasn't a great candidate so i kind of reluctantly went on my merry way and forgot about hair restoration to be honest. 

I consider myself blessed to have a stumbled across a Joe Tillman youtube Article on Eugenix while on holiday  last year which led me to have a rethink.. I sent my pics for evaluation .... Doctors differ patients die they say.... Same is kind of true for HT industry... Doctors differ patients may not quite die but results and outcomes can be night and day difference between  Elite v Run of the mill Doctors 

Id be sitting here right now slick bald wet shaved if I had of fully accepted the "general consensus" back then 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Happy sunday folks 

Z

Amazing. I cannot put in words how much I value Finasteride. It has helped me tremendously too. I am so happy with your progress.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

Sorry guys, I am a bit new here so maybe a bit agressive so my apologies. But do you understand that taking finasteride you effectively and voluntarily make yourselves impotents? Do you understand that there are no such thing as 'DHT-resistant' follicules and that you will have to take Fin as long as you want your new hair stay, which means that you will have to take it for tens of years? Do you realise that decreased libido is the same as erectile dysfunction and both of them is the same as impotence? Do you understand that the numbers of men with some sort of sexual dysfunction in the corresponding articles are based on self-report and clearly understated? 

Having a full head of hair is definitely make you much more beautiful and sexy but what's the point of being sexy if you can't enjoy sex?

Good vibes to everyone.

• Haha 1