• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi If I’m being totally honest...I don’t think you needed another HT, I think for 24 your hair looks very good, I would have advised to wait a few more years to see if your hair loss progressed f

Hi CosmoKramer, I wish i got a shorter haircut before travelling to ASMED so that the "before" showed a bit more of a true indication of what it looked like. I'll post photos of the 5 year after

Fair enough man, and I totally understand your reasoning, seems like you’ve thought it out well. 👍🏻

Posted Images

On 10/18/2020 at 11:41 PM, servonoparecchicapelli said:

What plan of action have you adopted? ASMED team plan A, ASMED/Koray plan B, or only Koray plan C? How is that going for you?

Sorry I don’t understand the question? What do you mean by plan of action? 

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, servonoparecchicapelli said:

Plan A: only ASMED team

Plan B: ASMEd team or Koray Erdogan

Plan 😄 only Koray Erdogan

Are you saying there’s an option where Dr. Erdogan is the only one who does the extractions? 

8 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

What does control the extractions mean? 

Good question, I don't know. The estimate that I have received says only "control of extractions and microscopic evaluatio of grafts". If anybody know what is meant by control of extractions can answer me.

Edited by servonoparecchicapelli
24 minutes ago, servonoparecchicapelli said:

2,5€. But for this price I have been recommended other surgeons (that follow the whole procedure, including extractions and placement). Please note: I am confused too about the clinic to turn to.

Couldn't agree more, if a high skilled MD doctor don't do the punch and incisions it's a game over for my concern.

1 hour ago, servonoparecchicapelli said:

Good question, I don't know. The estimate that I have received says only "control of extractions and microscopic evaluatio of grafts". If anybody know what is meant by control of extractions can answer me.

I'd interpret that to mean he does the extractions, however I would have this absolutely confirmed by the clinic before booking any procedure. This is one of, if not the most important part of the procedure.

14 hours ago, Curious25 said:

I'd interpret that to mean he does the extractions, however I would have this absolutely confirmed by the clinic before booking any procedure. This is one of, if not the most important part of the procedure.

I had the €2.5 package and can confirm Dr Koray was involved in the entirety of the procedure. He mapped out the donor zones, did all of the recipient incisions, And oversaw the extractions and implantation by the technicians and has regular input. Not being pro asmed or anything but Koray ran the procedure and was involved throughout and I was happy with his level of involvement. I know some people like to know that the doctor is physically doing ALL of the implantation and extraction but to me if the team is as trained as they are I’m confident with them performing the majority of the extractions and implantations as long as it is overseen by Koray. A guy I was there with chose the package that is performed by Koray’s team solely where he doesn’t perform the incisions either. His result is impossible to tell apart from mine and Koray was still regularly overseeing the procedure and checking everything was being done properly. The staff are very highly trained and I feel like the term technician puts a lot of people off given you can get a botched procedure performed by technicians or you can get a great result performed by highly skilled, highly trained “technicians” (all with medical education) at asmed. From my experience alone I would trust the asmed team without korays incisions and be confident I would get a great result