Dr. Arocha | 3000 FUT | 4 Year Results

This patient came to Dr. Arocha in his late 20’s. He had AGA, advancing NW III pattern. He wanted to restore his frontal third with good density and a natural-looking result. Dr. Arocha performed a 3000 FUT, and the after images were taken 4 years after his procedure.

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Great hair characteristics on this guy. I like how the pre-op here looks to be showing a few of the different hairlines drawn and discussed before the surgery and I'm particularly fond of the final design for the corners. Very aesthetic.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:15 AM, Mycroft said:

Great hair characteristics on this guy. I like how the pre-op here looks to be showing a few of the different hairlines drawn and discussed before the surgery and I'm particularly fond of the final design for the corners. Very aesthetic.

Thanks, Mycroft. This patient has some pretty wild hair, and he and doc worked together to design the best plan for his particular case. 

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:04 PM, CosmoKramer said:

Very nice long-term result, congrats!

Thanks, CosmoKramer. Last I heard, he wants some more? :)