Dr.Koray Erdogan went from good to eh?

I kept hearing that he is the best in Turkey and even a friend who had fue with Cinik last year said that everyone talks about Erdogan. When I made my account here a few days ago I was certain Id go with either Erdogan OR hlc Ankara but from the posts Ive read here Erdogan is not recommended. What's changed? Did he get famous and the quality of work went to shit?

Personally i havent seen one natural asmed result. 

Not worth the premium you are paying over the other turkish clinics.

What he did to the guys on here is a complete utter joke they should be on the phone to him requesting a refund.

Dont be fooled with the generous touch up Erdogan is only offering this because he wants newbie techs to get scalp experience.

• Like 1

Dr.Koray and his clinic was in the past one of the best in Europe. Unfortunately, he decided to expand his clinic considerably and hired a lot of new staff. Many of them do not have enough experience and skills to work at the old familiar level. 

Now they operate 8 patients per day. If you are lucky you get the good techs. Dr. Koray just draws the hairline and makes the cuts. 
They promise a growth rate of more than 90% but they can't keep this promise anymore as you could see in many cases here in this forum. 

• Like 1

@kiokbs you made right choice not going with Asmed because like everyone is saying this is now a tech run clinic doing surgery to 8 patients per day and charging the same prices as Doctors that perform the entire surgery (HLC, Bruno Ferreira). 
Dr. Keser is slightly more expensive at 3.5€/graft and also has some subpar results like every other Doctor (and many insanely amazing ones too) but he is totally devoted to just 1 patient per day and implants with stick&place which is the same technique as Dr. Konior one of the best in the world (8$/graft).
You made the right choice going with Keser!
Wish you all the best!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Keser 

On 2/8/2020 at 8:11 AM, Portugal25 said:

Dr. Keser is slightly more expensive at 3.5€/graft and also has some subpar results like every other Doctor (and many insanely amazing ones too) but he is totally devoted to just 1 patient per day and implants with stick&place which is the same technique as Dr. Konior one of the best in the world (8$/graft).

I really haven't come across a subpar result from Keser here. You mean on other forums?

@bismarck no I do mean members of this forum.

You can check in the thread below the subpar result from @Clark.Ethan. He hasn’t yet created his own results thread but he posted pictures on the thread below.

Edited by Portugal25