Final list of surgeon -- hairline design -- seeking opinions -- NWIII

so after lots of research here, I am closing on 3 candidates in no particular order.   I am NWIII, thinning in frontal third that can be camouflaged with toppik and want to lower hair a tad bit (1/2-1 cm).  Some pictures with my current state and hairline design are here

Link to current state and hairline design

What do you guys think? I wanted to push for a more lowering but Mohebi (the only one I was able to meet in person) said that is the right thing.

I need a fully unshaven procedure, and need to do that before summer, I also want a doctor who does most of the work. Hence my current list:

- Mohebi / Gabel / Marc Dauer . ( in no particular order)

I talked with the first two. I got to know about the third from a doctor who posted here and his website (https://mdnewhair.com/male-hair-transplants/) shows really good results and overall very good reviews. Still working to get a consult with him. 

My hair in doner area is wavy and thick according to Mohebi  meaning with few grafts I can cover more area, I was quoted 1500-1700 from 2 doctors. i have had hard time finding someone like mine in their before and after pics so it is hard to compare. At the end of the day I know it is a decision I have to take myself but I wanted to take some opinions from here in case anyone have red flags I need to be aware of or if I am missing some others. I had to cut my list short as some other doctors waiting list is over the top.

Thanks friend!

• Moderators

Thickening up that existing hairline is a good move. It doesn't take so many grafts and it will look like you lowered it because it won't be so see-through. You can always go back later and lower it more if you're not happy with it.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.