My treatment is next week!

rafter_01

Hi All, 

I am a week away from my hair transplant in Turkey but kind of getting nervous now it being this close. I've been okay up till now but the thought of the full day transplant/needles is definitely making me tensed. 

What were your experiences a week before your transplant? 

Any advice before my transplant? 

Thanks

I was super worried/anxious, omg. 

first of all the only thing that hurt was the injection to numb the area. The rest is completely painless. So don’t worry about the actual extraction of hair. Please check out my posts detailing my experience in turkey. All the best 

Those first injections are not fun.  There are doctors out there who will give you a relaxer of some kind to minimize the feeling of it.  Others can use a vibrator of some kind to take your mind off of it.  I'm surprised they used nothing.

Relax and don't think about your trip! Focus on your day-to-day routine. Do something that takes your mind away from it - work, workout, eat, play sport/video games, read, sleep, whatever it is. Just keep doing what you normally doing!

That's what I've done and kept my mind busy with other things all the way until I sit down on the surgery chair :D I was even telling my Dr. "I still don't realise what I'm doing here". No worries what so ever. Just looking at all of this like a fun new experience.

In terms of anaesthesia, I learned that it all depends on Dr. Everyone is telling how painful it is, but in my case I almost didn't feel a thing only because Dr. was massaging the place of needle with his fingers + I was trying not to think about it and talk to him, asking some questions. Keep your mind busy! :)

Best of luck! You got it!

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.