Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Clark.Ethan said:

I see, I see..

Can you give me a contact number where I can talk with him or his assistant? 

I am very interested in his work, possible to go a surgery with him.

I'm talking with him over the email on brunoferreira@brunoferreira.com (looks hilarious i know 😁)

I know he has an assistant now that does some emails. I think best place is to check his website https://brunoferreira.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello dear balding friends! A lot of you guys asked for it so here you go! My "quick" report   I had a 2 day surgery done in Espinho, Porto, Portugal with Dr. Bruno Ferreira on 28th &am

Maybe you should not stress yourself that much and wait until you see the result for your surgery.  You did good research and chose a great clinic. Just because Ferreira is the "flavour of the we

Haha really?  Small area to cover, and of course, there was nothing to look at back then, but yeah, big difference. Thanks god I had lots of multi grafts Btw went out today and look what I came up

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Rolandas said:

I'm talking with him over the email on brunoferreira@brunoferreira.com (looks hilarious i know 😁)

I know he has an assistant now that does some emails. I think best place is to check his website https://brunoferreira.com

I talk to them via WhatsApp, the number can be found on the website on the contact us page.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

8.5 months

It's coming on really really nicely! When I saw myself on 2-4 months after my surgery I was a bit shocked how bald I was! :D

In this video:
- New haircut! (2 barbers are shocked over my donor area!)
- Q/A
- Close-ups in different light conditions for realistic look
- Experiment: My hairline looks completely different depending where is the light source

Beware when you're looking at different pictures or videos when trying to decide on surgeon/clinic. Keep in mind where the light source is as it will completely change the way hairline looks!

I truly hope my "experiments" and different things I showcase in the videos are helping a lot of guys. So many are reaching out to me on a daily basis and this motivates me to keep doing what I'm doing.

Thanks for watching!
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Light and water is a transplants mortal enemy 😂

Everyone is saying water is bad for HT as it will look thin, but for me, I actually like the way my HT looks when it's slightly wet. My hair looks darker and somewhat pleasant. It doesn't look very thin! Might get this done on my 9 month update :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

The windy outside footage is a nice touch. We almost never see this from patients, but given how many hair loss sufferers talk about being uncomfortable with their thinning hair blowing around in the wind it's nice to see how a good result can change this.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

The windy outside footage is a nice touch. We almost never see this from patients, but given how many hair loss sufferers talk about being uncomfortable with their thinning hair blowing around in the wind it's nice to see how a good result can change this.

Appreciate that!

It was super windy and I decided to get this opportunity and film it :D Pretty good for 8.5 months for area that was completely bald + extra thin hair!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

Everyone is saying water is bad for HT as it will look thin, but for me, I actually like the way my HT looks when it's slightly wet. My hair looks darker and somewhat pleasant. It doesn't look very thin! Might get this done on my 9 month update :D

Yes slightly wet is ok. When I’m swimming not so good 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I remember watching your videos in April-June and I was thoroughly unimpressed by your transplant, I've just seen your latest video and the result has blown me away, incredible, congratulations.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Huncholini said:

Man I remember watching your videos in April-June and I was thoroughly unimpressed by your transplant, I've just seen your latest video and the result has blown me away, incredible, congratulations.

Haha really? :D Small area to cover, and of course, there was nothing to look at back then, but yeah, big difference. Thanks god I had lots of multi grafts :D

Btw went out today and look what I came up with:20201016_185352.thumb.jpg.fa7b29840c23d1717e2035c61272b353.jpg20201016_185511.thumb.jpg.95bf61ba500cddc2673ba251f3750612.jpg

A bit of dermmatch, a bit of fibers, a bit of hair styling product and a bit of hair spray. Can't believe how good it looks.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

so your total donor capacity is 10K? Did dr bruno mention if the donor would look in any way depleted if 10k or close to it was removed?

He said about 10k grafts. I didn't speak more about it but I assume this is the absolute maximum. I'm sure visible density of donor will drop very slightly compared to what I had before any HT. In the end it's a lot of hair missing, but it still should look good if extraction pattern is good.
After my second surgery where I will use another 2500 grafts or so we will see how my donor will look like. In total it will be a bit over 6000 grafts, so can have a good idea how donor will look if another 4000 grafts could be removed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2020 at 12:02 AM, Rolandas said:

Haha really? :D Small area to cover, and of course, there was nothing to look at back then, but yeah, big difference. Thanks god I had lots of multi grafts :D

Btw went out today and look what I came up with:20201016_185352.thumb.jpg.fa7b29840c23d1717e2035c61272b353.jpg20201016_185511.thumb.jpg.95bf61ba500cddc2673ba251f3750612.jpg

A bit of dermmatch, a bit of fibers, a bit of hair styling product and a bit of hair spray. Can't believe how good it looks.

When people have a hair transplant, this is the result they dream of :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

     Looking great rolandas! Very happy for you. Bruno seems like a talented, ethical and very hands on doctor which are all things that are very lacking in this industry so we need more guys like him.                               
        In my opinion you were an ideal candidate in a lot of ways. Your contrast having light hair and light skin make any imperfections less visible and also make the fue scars less visible. Also, even though you have fine hair you have a dense donor and the fine hair looks a lot more natural in your hairline. I think these things are important to point out so guys doing research who don’t necessarily have those characteristics know what to expect. 
      This is the best and most honest documentation I’ve seen, especially how you’ve shown much different lighting changes the way it looks. Awesome job!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sam818 said:

     Looking great rolandas! Very happy for you. Bruno seems like a talented, ethical and very hands on doctor which are all things that are very lacking in this industry so we need more guys like him.                               
        In my opinion you were an ideal candidate in a lot of ways. Your contrast having light hair and light skin make any imperfections less visible and also make the fue scars less visible. Also, even though you have fine hair you have a dense donor and the fine hair looks a lot more natural in your hairline. I think these things are important to point out so guys doing research who don’t necessarily have those characteristics know what to expect. 
      This is the best and most honest documentation I’ve seen, especially how you’ve shown much different lighting changes the way it looks. Awesome job!

Appreciate that Sam!

I agree my donor area is pretty good, but that's quite normal in Caucasians with finer hair. Thinner hair - more grafts available naturally. But this goes both ways. Finer hair - more grafts needed to achieve good coverage, thicker hair - less grafts needed to achieve good coverage.
Although my hair appears to be somewhat lighter, it's not actually that light in reality. It's dark brown. I'm using light brown dermmatch and it makes my hair looks way too light. My girlfriend even told me the colour doesn't match at all and looks very obvious. I'm using dark brown hair fibers and they match perfectly.

I do agree on naturalness with finer hair. This is a fact. I think a person with thin hair can achieve closest result to natural, but amount of grafts to be implanted in the area should be very big. I had 55 grafts/cm2 and I have a feeling it could have been 60+ (if we are talking about singles in the very front). That being said it doesn't mean hair transplant won't look natural with thick hair. I've seen plenty of examples that are unbelievably good if surgeon takes the hair from down the nape and around the ears to implant in the very front of the hairline. Also worth mentioning design. If you look closer, I've got so much micro-irregularities that creates this whole illusion of naturalness. In my opinion this is one of the biggest factors. Of course I attribute all of this success to Dr. Ferreira, as he knew exactly what and how to do in order to achieve it.

In any way once again I appreciate your input and indeed people need to know the whole story in order to assess the case precisely! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Month 9


Hope everyone is doing well guys.

Here are a few things that you can find in the video:

- comparisment of my hair transplant to fine hair with no baldness

- few type of hairstyles I'm pulling off right now

- dermmatch + hair fibers

- close ups of my HT in 3 different light conditions

- hair with shampoo | wet | towel-dry | air-dry

 

Drop me a like if you appreciate such videos!

Of course leave a comment with any questions/suggestions/ideas

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

What reactions have been getting since your Ht? Friends/Family etc ? 

People who didn't see me for a while said "Rolandas, what the hell?!? It's so much hair! Wow, I didn't know it can be so good. Now people don't have to bald anymore" :D

But others who see me quite often don't say anything. Nobody really cares too much. It's me who is obsessing haha. Of course once in a while they say that my hair transplant is a huge success (as I'm growing it longer and trying different hairstyles). But that's it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...