Thanks chaps.

I hope it will turn up as good as you guys are hiping! 😁

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

Great video!

I found the behaviour of my transplanted hair changed with time. In the first year it was darker and had a curl to it. As time progressed (1.5 years) the hair blended and the fringe normalised. The hair was still getting thicker even at 18 months.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smash said:

Great video!

I found the behaviour of my transplanted hair changed with time. In the first year it was darker and had a curl to it. As time progressed (1.5 years) the hair blended and the fringe normalised. The hair was still getting thicker even at 18 months.

That's good to hear! I'm aware that from year 1 to year 2 hair should take characteristics of "native" hair and should settle down. For now I've got wires growing on my hairline :D

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

Love your videos man! You’re keeping it very honest while educating viewers at the same time. One of the best documentations I’ve seen. Bruno is gonna get a lot of new business because of you he owes you!👌

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sam818 said:

Love your videos man! You’re keeping it very honest while educating viewers at the same time. One of the best documentations I’ve seen. Bruno is gonna get a lot of new business because of you he owes you!👌

Thank you kindly!
I'm just this kind of person who doesn't care what others will think of me and prefer to speak up. Oh, and also I absolutely enjoy editing videos. Been doing this here and there since I was 15, so I guess it's a great combination :D
P.S. I secretly hope Dr. Ferreira will think the same way too lol :D 

• Haha 1

Follow me on YouTube

Just made some pictures with wet hair mainly to see how my crown and mid scalp looks like. Been on Fin for almost a year now and as some of you might know I used minoxidil for a year before my HT. It did improve a bit, but once stopped I didn't really notice much change (stopped minoxidil over 6 months now).
20200624_162458.thumb.jpg.3da94075ae0e98941e24de0f857c0d22.jpg

Does any of you guys used oral minoxidil, for how long and what dosage? I'm still deciding whether or not I should get on it. Potential sides are a bit more concerning than Finasteride.
I would think these miniaturized hair have a potential to get thicker. Anyone with similar experience?

20200624_162529.thumb.jpg.4bdd031ce684b2d343116a5d74da322f.jpg

P.S. I was quite surprised to see how well my recipient area looks like while wet (looks so much darker though!).

Follow me on YouTube

IMO oral minoxidil is the most powerful and effective hair growth/stimulus medication available. 
Dosage ranges between 1.25mg - 10mg daily. 
Personally I wouldn’t go near it - it’s a cardiovascular medication. Anyone who chooses to subject themselves to unnecessary cardiac side effects in the vain of hair loss is insane, end of. 

34 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

IMO oral minoxidil is the most powerful and effective hair growth/stimulus medication available. 
Dosage ranges between 1.25mg - 10mg daily. 
Personally I wouldn’t go near it - it’s a cardiovascular medication. Anyone who chooses to subject themselves to unnecessary cardiac side effects in the vain of hair loss is insane, end of. 

I've seen incredible transformations and it looks so appealing, however knowing its side effect profile puts me off.

Follow me on YouTube

• 2 weeks later...

5 Months

The barbers opened up on Saturday! So I thought, It's 5 months after my FUE, why not to try out a skin fade and see how my scars looking like?
Normally I won't go for this hairstyle, but I got inspired after seeing countless of posts asking how scars are looking like with shaved head.

Here you go my friends, my contribution. I know ideally skin fade could have been higher, but that's what my barber did :D

In this video you will find:
- Skin Fade experiment
- Visual outcome in different light conditions
- Hairline Close-up under direct sunlight & indoors

Any questions - hit me up!

Follow me on YouTube

13 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Looks awesome for 5 months! Can’t see any areas lagging now. 

I do believe your saying “* off” in your gesture! (Vaffanculo) 

Bingo! Let's keep 'em haters confused! :D 

Follow me on YouTube

Looks great! Skin fades works brilliantly on the your skin colour and you can barely see the scars. Great post, exactly what I wanted to know given I normally wear my hear with a skin fade too. Thanks and growth is coming along brilliantly. 

1 hour ago, hairlossPA said:

any concerns with the crown at the moment? you can clearly see the cutoff from where the transplanted grafts are, and the non-transplanted. not that it looks bad, just noticed it

Oh man, I feel worse and worse as my transplant matures more and more :D The "cutoff" is more and more visible. Well, to be honest that was my plan all along to try to camouflage it with slick-back. If you look at my hair from the front it looks very thin, but if you look from the back / top it actually looks pretty good. (took this picture a minute ago). So If I slick back front hair and push forward crown hair "technically" it should look ok :D
20200706_221027.thumb.jpg.9231d5efe9b729ab09305365a6e1e67e.jpg

11 minutes ago, SilverFox said:

Looks great! Skin fades works brilliantly on the your skin colour and you can barely see the scars. Great post, exactly what I wanted to know given I normally wear my hear with a skin fade too. Thanks and growth is coming along brilliantly. 

Thanks! Happy to serve :D I guess this experiment was a success if I helped at least you :)

Follow me on YouTube

16 hours ago, Rolandas said:

Oh man, I feel worse and worse as my transplant matures more and more :D The "cutoff" is more and more visible. Well, to be honest that was my plan all along to try to camouflage it with slick-back. If you look at my hair from the front it looks very thin, but if you look from the back / top it actually looks pretty good. (took this picture a minute ago). So If I slick back front hair and push forward crown hair "technically" it should look ok :D
20200706_221027.thumb.jpg.9231d5efe9b729ab09305365a6e1e67e.jpg

Thanks! Happy to serve :D I guess this experiment was a success if I helped at least you :)

I can see the areas of 'cut off' when I compare photos I took of my hair at 5/6 months vs present day. There's a lot of maturation to come!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smash said:

I can see the areas of 'cut off' when I compare photos I took of my hair at 5/6 months vs present day. There's a lot of maturation to come!

Thanks!

Follow me on YouTube

3 minutes ago, tesla007 said:

Congrats Rolandas. Become a professional YT'er.

Did the doc prescribe you finasteride? Are you on 1mg per day? Also are you planning for oral minoxidil?

Professional yt'ber 🤣 Thanks I guess. I just enjoying the process, so you know..

No, I'm getting Finasteride from online pharmacy here in UK. I wish I would have the balls to get on oral minoxidil! 😁 Maybe one day..

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

10 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

Professional yt'ber 🤣 Thanks I guess. I just enjoying the process, so you know..

No, I'm getting Finasteride from online pharmacy here in UK. I wish I would have the balls to get on oral minoxidil! 😁 Maybe one day..

Anything wrong with that?

1 minute ago, tesla007 said:

Anything wrong with that?

Oral minoxidil is the very first form of Minoxidil that's been discovered, but it's very strong and taken orally will get systemical causing all sorts of issues with heart as it's a blood pressure medication.

Even nowadays Dr's are prescribing different type of medication than loniten as it has too much dangerous side effects.

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

Just now, Rolandas said:

Oral minoxidil is the very first form of Minoxidil that's been discovered, but it's very strong and taken orally will get systemical causing all sorts of issues with heart as it's a blood pressure medication.

Even nowadays Dr's are prescribing different type of medication than loniten as it has too much dangerous side effects.

Maybe a video on its side effects, eh?

Just now, tesla007 said:

Maybe a video on its side effects, eh?

Haha maybe. Just need to find someone who died to "share his experience" from worst side effect 🤣

Follow me on YouTube

3 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Good job on the videos man! Progress coming along great!

Thanks man! Oh yeah, especially now for the last few weeks it got so much better!

Follow me on YouTube