Hey guys, here's a quick update on my journey. It's 3 months now! Can't believe time flies so fast!

Enjoy!

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

Thanks for the update! Looking good! I was worried you got covid when you didn't post videos for a few weeks. Turns out you were just mastering your special effects haha.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BD99 said:

Thanks for the update! Looking good! I was worried you got covid when you didn't post videos for a few weeks. Turns out you were just mastering your special effects haha.

Lol Haha it's a real thing isn't lol

Been involved in other projects, so to be fair didn't prioritise YT 😁 Besides cloning myself took me 5 min to film and 5 min to edit 😁👌

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

13 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Rolandas did bruno give you your total donor capacity numbers?

He estimated about 10 000 total usable grafts.

I think it's quite accurate, considering its been 3659 grafts extracted already and donor still looks impeccable.

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

4 hours ago, Jijypuru said:

@Rolandasdo you microneedling?

Do you recommend one specific?

I stopped microneedling 1 month before my surgery and I'm not planning to go back to it for the next months. I prefer to leave my head alone for some time to let my HT best chance possible without any risky interference.
I used to microneedle for 12 months, you can check my progress here 

Also check out my YouTube video where I'm talking in depth about dermarolling, what are different needle length for, how and when to use and proven method that works.

Follow me on YouTube

• 2 weeks later...

What's going on guys! 14 week Update!

Looking back where I started I'm already extremely happy. Think about it. I had almost zero hairs in the frontal area and now there are 3! :D

Interesting things happening, growth of new hairs started and it gets better daily! Such a great time I've been waiting for 3 months!

Enjoy the update.

Edited by Rolandas

Follow me on YouTube

Hi Rolandas. Thanks for these vids. Your hair and mine are similarly fine and I also had redness through the 3.5 month mark. I'm at month 4 now and still have a bit but it is fading slowly but surely. Looking forward to tracking your progress.

• Like 1

Thanks both!

Yeah redness is something else.. But it's fading, which is good!

Follow me on YouTube

• Administrators

Good stuff man, 

Dr. Ferreira is looking very solid.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow baldies and ex baldies,

Here I am, 4 months after my FUE with Dr. Ferreira.

I'm proud to present you this update. I've managed to make quite good close ups of both donor and recipient areas.

To be honest, from 8:27 I can keep watching over and over again. It's oddly satisfying to see me combing my donor area with this beat :D

P.S. After 3659 grafts extracted I feel like i still could keep going back and take more and more and more!

Enjoy! ;)

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

I heeded your warning and didn't skip and I finally subscribed (sorry it took so long.) I think it looks great at 4 months and can't wait to see what it looks like a few months from now. Still loving the hairline design. With your donor, I'm pretty sure you could have movie star hair if you did enough surgeries. I'm still scheduled for middle of July. Gonna be pretty devastated if I can't get into Portugal (which, as an American, is a very real possibility) after already rescheduling my March surgery. Not sure when work will allow it once we likely reopen in the fall. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you though, haha.

Edited by BD99
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BD99 said:

I heeded your warning and didn't skip and I finally subscribed (sorry it took so long.) I think it looks great at 4 months and can't wait to see what it looks like a few months from now. Still loving the hairline design. With your donor, I'm pretty sure you could have movie star hair if you did enough surgeries. I'm still scheduled for middle of July. Gonna be pretty devastated if I can't get into Portugal (which, as an American, is a very real possibility) after already rescheduling my March surgery. Not sure when work will allow it once we likely reopen in the fall. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you though, haha.

Thanks man! :D

It's very rough situation right now... Don't forget, HT will always be there for you. Don't rush! Safety should be priority.

Follow me on YouTube

7 hours ago, Rolandas said:

Thanks man! :D

It's very rough situation right now... Don't forget, HT will always be there for you. Don't rush! Safety should be priority.

Yeah, "devastated" is too strong a word in regards to a hair transplant given the terrible pain this virus is inflicting on the world. "Bummed" is more accurate.

I know all along you've been considering doing a second surgery for the crown. The nice part is you can also do a small second pass on the frontal third at the same if the density isn't 100% where you want it to be. That said, I think the next few months are gonna be super exciting for you and the results are gonna be great. 

And yeah, I vote "yes" for the Toppik if you want a bit of a sneak peek. 

1 hour ago, BD99 said:

Yeah, "devastated" is too strong a word in regards to a hair transplant given the terrible pain this virus is inflicting on the world. "Bummed" is more accurate.

I know all along you've been considering doing a second surgery for the crown. The nice part is you can also do a small second pass on the frontal third at the same if the density isn't 100% where you want it to be. That said, I think the next few months are gonna be super exciting for you and the results are gonna be great. 

And yeah, I vote "yes" for the Toppik if you want a bit of a sneak peek. 

Funny enough Dr. Ferreira said he would definitely go back for another pass on the hairline because my hair is very very thin.. After he said this my expectations of final result went down a bit :D But hey, before surgery my expectations were "having a hairline", so I guess I already achieved it! 

Follow me on YouTube

2 hours ago, Rolandas said:

Funny enough Dr. Ferreira said he would definitely go back for another pass on the hairline because my hair is very very thin.. After he said this my expectations of final result went down a bit :D But hey, before surgery my expectations were "having a hairline", so I guess I already achieved it! 

Yeah, I saw in your video that it's now a marked difference between the thicker frontal third hairs and the more sparse mid-scalp/vertex hairs. I think once you're able to use clippers on the frontal third, it won't be as bad, at least to the eye. I really liked the strategy to break it up as opposed to doing multiple passes and spreading it out over the entire head, as you do get that chance to go over the frontal third again, and you've already had great success with the meds on the vertex (where hair fibers will also help a great deal as well.) 

On another note, was watching some of Joe Tillman's videos, and heard you calling in to the radio show. Felt like I was witnessing the magic moment when you realized Dr. Bruno was the one, haha.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BD99 said:

Yeah, I saw in your video that it's now a marked difference between the thicker frontal third hairs and the more sparse mid-scalp/vertex hairs. I think once you're able to use clippers on the frontal third, it won't be as bad, at least to the eye. I really liked the strategy to break it up as opposed to doing multiple passes and spreading it out over the entire head, as you do get that chance to go over the frontal third again, and you've already had great success with the meds on the vertex (where hair fibers will also help a great deal as well.) 

On another note, was watching some of Joe Tillman's videos, and heard you calling in to the radio show. Felt like I was witnessing the magic moment when you realized Dr. Bruno was the one, haha.

My tactic is more like growing front longer and slicking it back or something similar :)
Haha! You exposed me :D Yep, that was me. Few times :D

Follow me on YouTube

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Andrei said:

Hi, I watched all your yt video , very nice. I also contacted dr Bruno Fereira to repair me after first hair implant which was a fail.

He answer me also very nice on email and explain me averything and told me the plan that I need. I need about 3000-3500 grafts. Hope this corona pandemi will disaper faster to schedule the implant with dr bruno.  At 4 months i think is a good result for you.

Thanks man! I hope you will get it soon!

Follow me on YouTube

Week 18

I know I always start with "exciting things happening!", but it's truly amazing how my transplant is growing out so far!

In this update you will see
- my donor area buzzed to 0.5 mm to show how it looks
- exposed hairline with close-up's
- month-by-month growth comparisment

I think the biggest eye-opener of growth was when I actually did my own video-comparisment month-by-month. I didn't realize this much hair grew out just in 2 months, where biggest hair growth noticed from month 3 onwards.

Also worth noting my donor area. Thanks to my beautiful girlfriend we can clearly see how does it look 4.5 months after 3659 grafts. To untrained eye it looks normal.

As always I appreciate your support. Seeing how many people are seeking for such content is truly inspiring for me to keep going. 

Any questions let me know!

Follow me on YouTube

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow baldies and the ones who won this battle!

4.5 months in after my FUE 3659 grafts!
Can't believe the time flyes by so fast! For those of us who had an opportunity to get this done before lock-down are happily growing their hair :D

In this video you will find:
- My confession
- Visual outcome in different light conditions
- Visual outcome with different angles
- Native vs transplanted hair in recipient area

Enjoy the video and hit me up with your opinions!

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube