4 minutes ago, KM90 said:

Congrats on your surgery!

Looking forward to follow your journey. Looks good so far. Hope you have a safe healing and growth!

Thanks man! Same to you!

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

4 hours ago, Thomas_B said:

@Rolandas Thanks for this nice report. This looks really promising!

How is shedding going so far for you? Are you already entering that phase?

Thanks Thomas! I'm extremely thrilled with how it looks so far...

Shedding phase... Unfortunately yes! Today is 22 day post transplant and I started to shed 2-3 days ago. I will post an update soon with some pictures 🙂

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

Definitely not technique. I started shedding quite rapidly. One day full set of hair, next day -30% 😄

Follow me on YouTube

Week 3 Post OP

Shedding phase! Ouch!

I was going around quite happy as the redness went away dramatically, so people (mainly shorter than me) wouldn't even understand that I had something done! It was so nice to have defined hairline (that might sound funny, but I don't remember how does it feel to have an actual hairline!), but now for couple of days already I enter a shedding phase!

Whenever I brush my hand through my recipient area I can see 3-5 hairs on it. Whenever I wash my hair I can see 5632656735462734523786543teryfgdsh vmf hairs going down the drain. I am shedding hair at this very moment! Heartbreaking! Some people are even joking around "that's it man, you had your week of happiness" 😄 (that was my friend, we always making fun of each other, so I really don't care about such comments!).

Anyways, I was well prepared for that, but i had this little tiny hope that I will be that "anomaly" who doesn't shed!

Reality kicked in - I am not special!

As I mentioned before redness is disappearing... As fast as I'm shedding (It's my new joke for today haha!). Mid-scalp & crown is filling up and at this point looks so much better.

At this point I just want to buzz my hair on the sides and back and it will look good, but I will leave my donor for another few weeks before I will touch it with clippers.

BTW donor is healing well (except very end of sides, you still can clearly see red dots in there..). Perhaps because density is not perfect in there?

P.S. I had few scars on the back of my head since forever, so it's not related to surgery!

20200221_185242.thumb.jpg.5f004e2e0e6169eb67ea042b596baeda.jpg20200221_185422.thumb.jpg.6d8744fa767f480bfb77094f00e967a0.jpg20200221_185322.thumb.jpg.144dee141d5d1b0100ef6fce028f2aa3.jpg20200220_060413.thumb.jpg.d00271bb8ab31eab583687d189476e48.jpg

20200220_060310.jpg

Follow me on YouTube

Picture been taken yesterday and only today I had a massive shed (been going around the town with my hat and been taking it off quite few times. When I came home a noticed a lot of hairs missing! :D).

Let's see on week 4 how I will look!

Follow me on YouTube

On 2/1/2020 at 4:14 AM, duchaine said:

I was in love with Bf before going to Turkey. The thing I like is the great passion he puts into hairline design. Considering  that I just have hairline problem (my head is full of hair), you can understand how sensitive I am for this topic.
If I had the opportunity to get my money back, I would have switch P. for BF.
That said, you are right...stop stress!

Hi Duchaine,

I am puzzled that you have such a great opinion about BF. Not that I think otherwise but given that Rolandas report is the only one I know and you weren't his patient, I wonder if you know some references you could point us to.

On 2/23/2020 at 2:06 PM, Thomas_B said:

Hi Duchaine,

I am puzzled that you have such a great opinion about BF. Not that I think otherwise but given that Rolandas report is the only one I know and you weren't his patient, I wonder if you know some references you could point us to.

@Thomas_B I know that @duchaine consulted with Dr. Bruno Ferreira after having his surgery aborted by Dr. Pekiner due to having miniaturized hairs and he was extremely impressed with him (not sure if he has booked his HT with BF).

My close friend also had his surgery aborted with Pekiner for the same reason and he also consulted with Dr. Bruno Ferreira that accepted the challenge and booked him for a 2 day surgery on May 28th.

The experience @Dr. Bruno Ferreira has acquired from working with Dr. Lorenzo treating patients with DUPA or miniaturized hairs is one of the reasons why so many of us recommend him.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

Just posted a video on week 2 update on my YouTube Channel for those of you who is interested to see in video format!

P.S. Still not sure what I love more, video editing or my result so far! :D

Follow me on YouTube

• Administrators

Great video man, I’m gonna subscribe, how did you make that intro? Very eager to see how Ferreiras work looks. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Great video man, I’m gonna subscribe, how did you make that intro? Very eager to see how Ferreiras work looks. 

Thanks man! It's extremely simple. Find on google templates for your editing program and edit them. I took one template and triple edited it, so it doesn't look like original one but main concept is from there :) I guess for now it looks great.

Trust me, I'm more eager to see that! Hahaha :D

Follow me on YouTube

Hey Rolandas,

Great write up and video.

Everything looks good and I'm sure you will take all the right steps to help you achieve the best possible result.

Happy growing.

• Thanks 1

Hello gents,

I was thinking this might be an interesting topic to update on.

Just had my first haircut 1 month after my FUE HT. My barber went quite close with clippers (1.5 mm) and there's still some red dots on the sides (back looks unbelievably healed!). Dr. Ferreira mentioned scars look bigger due to the angles of the hairs on the sides.

Have you had such redness as well and if so for how long did it persisted? I'm still applying Aloe Vera gel 2x/day on recipient & donor areas, and it still looks like healing much slower.

BTW as always for those of you who prefers to watch my video update, have a look @ below!

Follow me on YouTube

On 2/25/2020 at 11:20 PM, Portugal25 said:

@Thomas_B I know that @duchaine consulted with Dr. Bruno Ferreira after having his surgery aborted by Dr. Pekiner due to having miniaturized hairs and he was extremely impressed with him (not sure if he has booked his HT with BF).

My close friend also had his surgery aborted with Pekiner for the same reason and he also consulted with Dr. Bruno Ferreira that accepted the challenge and booked him for a 2 day surgery on May 28th.

The experience @Dr. Bruno Ferreira has acquired from working with Dr. Lorenzo treating patients with DUPA or miniaturized hairs is one of the reasons why so many of us recommend him.

Thanks @Portugal25 I understand. There is nothing better than a live consultation to feel confident (or not) with a doctor. The cases of Bruno Ferreira I have seen on the Spanish forum look good too event if there are not many of them for now. Another reason to thank @Rolandas for sharing his experience with us.

@Rolandas It looks like it's coming along very well. Congrats!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thomas_B said:

Thanks @Portugal25 I understand. There is nothing better than a live consultation to feel confident (or not) with a doctor. The cases of Bruno Ferreira I have seen on the Spanish forum look good too event if there are not many of them for now. Another reason to thank @Rolandas for sharing his experience with us.

@Rolandas It looks like it's coming along very well. Congrats!

Thanks Thomas, I really appreciate your comment! I love sharing, especially if it's something as exciting as this (DUH?? I'm growing new hair! Where I didn't had for years!).

Follow me on YouTube

Week 4

Hello gentlemen & gentlemen (cuz we don't have ladies in here?!?

Hope you are doing great while reading this post.

Thank you for stopping by and checking my results out! I'm here to update on my Week 4 (finally!!!)

• Shedding
  • Donor healing
  • Redness disappearing

All of the mentioned above happened to me during my week 4!

Shedding started a week a go and been shedding like crazy! Lost A LOT!!!... of hairs. It's heartbreaking! Interestingly enough majority of my loss is on the hairline (OUCH!), while the back of recipient area looks much much fuller!

On another hand I'm enjoying a fresh cut and looks like donor is looking pretty well!

Redness is present (mainly on the first few cm's of the hairline due to poking 824y251767673 times in that area!), but the rest of recipient area is getting lightly pink.

Pictures below for those of you with slow internet connection, but for the rest of the world a link below!

P.S. I extremely enjoy editing my videos and upping up production quality, thus I really appreciate your time watching them!

20200229_135914.jpg

20200229_135617.jpg

20200229_135846.jpg

20200229_135855.jpg

20200229_135841.jpg

Follow me on YouTube

Week 5

I know the timing doesn't really match according to my updates, but I'm doing my best to post on time! I'm making sure to get my footage and pics on time though!

I can just tell that I'm definitely on track! Finasteride is improving my crown quite well and my transplanted hairs are growing longer, so they are already matching my native hair. I'm glad I trimmed my hair a week ago!

During the last week I've noticed few positive changes which I am sharing with you guys on my video update

----> https://www.youtube.com/watch

Stay safe everyone!

Edited by Rolandas

Follow me on YouTube

14 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

bro I like your documentation, but can you take out your video and thread creation from your signature? it makes the pages so much longer to scroll through and I have no idea what I'm looking at...

Apologies for that! I switched off signatures and didn't really see mine after I created them. It's all been done now :) Thanks for having "balls" and telling me this! I'm sure it was annoying to everyone else!

• Thanks 1

Follow me on YouTube

Week 6

I'm excited to share with you my newest update on my FUE Hair Transplant surgery!

---> Week 6 Video update on my Hair Transplant <---

It's so cool to see some progress.. My hair is growing faster, but I'm not 100% happy about this! Tennis ball effect is real haha

Now I noticed that my sides are dropping down in density if you look closer where I'm showing my donor area. Any Ideas if this could be related to surgery? Or I'm just heading towards NW7?

If you have some time please support me on my YouTube channel! That helps a lot so I know it's worth doing more videos  

As always, thank you for stopping by and hope You have a great day!

Edited by Rolandas

Follow me on YouTube

• 2 weeks later...

Week 7

For those of you who is following my journey...

Hello gents! I hope everyone is coping well with the big "C" thing, and/or especially with economic crisis?

I'm here to change the subject from all this boring thing everyone talks about to my Week 7 update on my hair transplant with Dr. Bruno Ferreira.

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube