3700 grafts at HDC Cyprus - Very uneven growth 6.5 months in, should I be worried?

Jokototo

Hello!

I had a hair transplant done at HDC about 6 and a half months ago by Dr. Maras and the growth so far has been very, very uneven from the beginning and I'm honestly starting to worry quite a bit. The side that is  seeing poor growth had the grafts placed by a seemingly quite inexperienced technician that asked some even to me obvious questions during the procedure but I really hope that doesn't have anything to do with it. I've been in contact with the clinic and voiced my concern and the said they will fix it if the end result isn't good, but I went to them because they pretty much had a flawless reputation and I don't really think something like that should be needed.

What do you think guys, to early to be worried? Anyone with a similar experience?

20200130_190015.thumb.jpg.6f6a40b6321f473a9f2ef75f7bd8a28f.jpg20200130_185958.thumb.jpg.cf5fdc6bd14682b941f5f2e3e8b08b3a.jpg20200130_190344.thumb.jpg.abc7c9cd5b2946a95e5467c41d3b5daa.jpg

• Administrators

I wouldn't be worried at 6 months- this is actually very common, I made a video on this check it out.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...