Dr. Glenn Charles

FUE Crown Hair Restoration- 2208 grafts

This 41 year old patient came to see me with concerns of a receding hairline and balding in the crown region.

As the patient would like to retain the ability to keep his hair short, we agreed the FUE method was best for him and successfully transplanted 2208 grafts to both areas of concern. I also recommended he begin taking Finasteride and using low level laser light to prevent further loss to the crown and mid-scalp.

Patient returned to clinic 1 year after the procedure and is very pleased with results. At his one year follow up patient said “ I feel like a new person”. This is exactly what a hair restoration surgeon wants to hear. Patient may consider a second procedure in the future to add density to the crown.

P1220378.JPG

P1320293.JPG

P1220368.JPG

P1320282.JPG

Wow that is impressive. Crown hair restoration is considered the hardest, and you’ve hit this one out of the park.

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

crown restoration and curly hairs. One of the hardest surgery! Congratulations!

• Like 1

Great results!

• Like 1

Hair Restoration Professional since 2008. Patient Coordinator for Dr. Glenn Charles of Charles Medical Group. Here to help spread accurate information and dispel the myths surrounding modern day hair restoration.

I am not a medical professional and do not make medical recommendations or offer medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Really solid result Dr. Charles. Did the patient stay on 1mg daily finasteride and LLLT for the entire year after his surgery to attain these results?

• Like 1

Really nice work for just using 2208 Grafts!

Congrats to Dr Glenn Charles and the patient who should be quite happy 😀 with his new looks!