FUE Crown Hair Restoration- 2208 grafts

This 41 year old patient came to see me with concerns of a receding hairline and balding in the crown region.

As the patient would like to retain the ability to keep his hair short, we agreed the FUE method was best for him and successfully transplanted 2208 grafts to both areas of concern. I also recommended he begin taking Finasteride and using low level laser light to prevent further loss to the crown and mid-scalp.

Patient returned to clinic 1 year after the procedure and is very pleased with results. At his one year follow up patient said “ I feel like a new person”. This is exactly what a hair restoration surgeon wants to hear. Patient may consider a second procedure in the future to add density to the crown.

P1220378.JPG

P1320293.JPG

P1220368.JPG

P1320282.JPG

• Administrators

Wow that is impressive. Crown hair restoration is considered the hardest, and you’ve hit this one out of the park.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Dr. Glenn Charles changed the title to FUE Crown Hair Restoration- 2208 grafts
  • 2 weeks later...