Jump to content
Dalveer

4500 grafts W/ Dr. Suneet Soni @ Medispa India

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone!

as mentioned on my previous post I went ahead and had my surgery with dr suneet soni in January 17th 2020 in Jaipur India. 
 

I received around 4000 grafts from FUT and FUE combo method and around 500 I believe grafts from underneath my Beard. 
 

I wanted to ask you all if my transplant looks good and what you guys think my density will be like. My donor wasn’t exactly the strongest but dr soni said he initially aimed to cover half my head but was able to cover the entire head back to the crown area. 
 

I just thought I’d come on here and get everyone’s opinions on how my hairline looks and how the graft coverage looks. I also want to know if my closure done by the trichopytic technique looks good or not. I am currently on day 8 of my transplant and have posted pictures from day 1 which was the next day right after head wash and day 6 as well as a beard picture right after washing it.the closure picture is from yesterday which was day 7. I am currently still having slight pain near the sides of the closure but overall it was a good experience outside of having to get IV before my trip back due to vommiting issues because of the medications prescribed. it’s started itching which means it’s healing nicely I assume! :)
 

Let me know what you all think!

D8B21F02-E1BC-40AC-870D-0A408EF4CA9E.jpeg

99E22D6B-91D9-4B6D-ADBA-5526CD797956.png

C67BD8D6-7C88-4E46-BF28-29B261B5E214.png

9239CC42-32CB-4573-85CB-4024F57B32A2.png

75D8C5BA-A6DB-4E78-A881-F4551280B085.png

84D0AAA4-1CE9-46F6-83BD-C02D1B5339BB.png

 

41C95D69-63B1-4130-88D0-7B2A66E19CDD.jpeg

BAF1B2F7-D360-4204-8B2B-BD44C94098FB.jpeg

Edited by Dalveer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Dalveer, I am not expert to talk about the process done, but I'll be waiting for more updates from you to see the progress. What was your baldness class, and do you happen to have any photos before transplant? I am also considering a transplant by end of this year. Dr. Suneet Soni told me I would need 4000 grafts. I am a bit skeptical about FUT scars and trichophytic closure, but I see he have some really good results with no scars visible at all after hair grows. All the best, and keep posting :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sorry for the delay in my update guys! 

I have attached current pictures at 55 days about 5 days from the 2 month mark.

i will attach other pictures as well but for now the stitches just fully dissolved and scabs finally came off the fut donor site and now it’s in the growing phase as it has all shed (will upload those pics as well!) 

Let me know what you guys think of my current state I am due for PRP at the 2 month mark as DR soni has told me to.

I do have some shock loss right under the FUT strip but I assume it’s temporary and that is where they took out FUE so hopefully it comes back!! My beard also has fully recovered the hairs are lighter there but when I grow it out as you can see in the pic it’s not noticeable and the area he took it from makes it hard to see anyways even when it’s fairly short. 

6FE33AF9-BEF9-486B-8E2C-F08AE1205604.jpeg

DB3EC6B9-EC37-4D10-B0C2-7CE93DFC1DA5.jpeg

EA872F1E-F147-4DE0-9F97-60136951CB07.jpeg

12E46FA4-18CC-499B-82A3-5F7AB2055C8F.jpeg

A7D95626-B424-40EE-9254-3F8CA98B1563.jpeg

Edited by Dalveer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2020 at 10:08 AM, skallig said:

Hi @Dalveer, I am not expert to talk about the process done, but I'll be waiting for more updates from you to see the progress. What was your baldness class, and do you happen to have any photos before transplant? I am also considering a transplant by end of this year. Dr. Suneet Soni told me I would need 4000 grafts. I am a bit skeptical about FUT scars and trichophytic closure, but I see he have some really good results with no scars visible at all after hair grows. All the best, and keep posting :) 

Hi skallig! 
 

sorry for the delay in my response man I’ve been super busy. I was a NW 5 I actually have another post on my account showing my loss prior to surgery. He’s a good doctor overall but to be 100 percent honest with you he wasn’t the best in terms of 1 on 1 care. He did assure me before everything will be okay and so far it is and I believe he’s done a great job and does so on other patients but he’s busy and doesn’t really give personal attention too much. I would say if you do surgery with him be careful of the pain meds after they caused me to be dehydrated and I had to go back in for IV but that’s not the clinics fault. Honestly I was skeptical too and I saw another post by Thappa and even brought that up as a problem to the doctor but he said the reason behind it stretching is because people are careless afterwards and excessively bend their necks. I haven’t done any bending at all tbh and have been extremely careful and so far it’s healing nice outside of a few areas that have temporary shock loss. I have exactly 4580 grafts if that helps and it was combo fut and FUE by him. If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to message me I can fill you in on everything! Another thing is I was skeptical but when I got there I actually met a Bollywood actor that got it done there which was super weird but I saw his scar and it was barely noticeable and I also met other people that had gotten theirs done and had brought friends to get it done as well and it seemed like everything was good so I took the dive and went for it. 
 

I do know Eugenix is the best in India but FUE wasn’t an option for me and that’s why I went this route as hes the best in that closure method and his hairline design is the best in India in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Dalveer, thank you for posting the updates. I think it's still early to judge your final results, as it would take 10 months the least to show a complete progress if I am not mistaken. I can see the mark at 55 days of your update. Does the trichophytic closure helps hair grow through the stitches? I think the case with same with most Indian doctors, in terms of their full involvement in the surgery procedure. Look forward to your future updates too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 6:06 AM, skallig said:

Hi @Dalveer, thank you for posting the updates. I think it's still early to judge your final results, as it would take 10 months the least to show a complete progress if I am not mistaken. I can see the mark at 55 days of your update. Does the trichophytic closure helps hair grow through the stitches? I think the case with same with most Indian doctors, in terms of their full involvement in the surgery procedure. Look forward to your future updates too. 

Trichopytic closure is supposed to and I can see it’s starting to grow through the scar but there is shock loss in areas around the donor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are pictures from day 80. I have noticed fast growth in the past few days and unfortunately I am unable to get prp done as advised by the doctor because of The coronavirus. As soon as everything is normal I will be getting prp and it will hopefully grow even faster! 
 

I will provide my next update April 17th which will be 3 months. 
 

let me know what you guys think of the growth so far. I attached a pic of the crown as well as the hairline and mid scalp and the fut line where the shock loss is 

61408A27-7622-4529-9DB3-D70363A61DF3.jpeg

C907AB88-F82B-4C06-8F27-CDDFFF1288C9.jpeg

92DD7507-5637-47B1-BE74-4C9DE24997CA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! 
 

I am posting my 3 month update. It was a bit tough to get a picture of the scar but I will post what I was able to take. Let me know what you think of my growth so far.

0D29CA80-081D-4065-AD08-43E6D66E6A9C.jpeg

B781AA92-8D0B-44AD-A84F-E28AD644565B.jpeg

25F251E3-CD73-4A0C-B3D3-0F73A1A51C19.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2020 at 9:10 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I can see a lot of small hairs poking through, the scar has improved a lot. 

Yeah it’s slowly getting better and the hairs are growing faster everyday. What do you think of the growth and design at the current stage atleast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! I am posting my 4 month update here. Tried to get better pictures this month outdoor with natural light. Currently still on minoxidil and doing coconut oil massage 2x a week. I’ve noticed it getting darker this month but I’ll let you guys be judge in how’s it going. Let me know what you guys think!! I took these pictures with the hair moved out of the way of the scar to show it better. As you can see there are still some scabs on the scar line. My wife did cut my hair a bit around the ears and the length in the back as it was getting bad but didn’t go anywhere near the top of scar line. 
 

anyways let me know what you guys think of the progress this month really looking for some feedback. I also did not comb the hair before these pictures so excuse the messiness!

5D6D24F2-B004-4B2F-B994-AEB61FD3F642.jpeg

6B946D02-DA52-49A2-99C7-66AFAC1B6908.jpeg

6479B12C-818F-4909-9D68-5BA727FE839D.jpeg

AF392403-4E8B-4830-94E5-2005E75A3416.jpeg

E19B5484-ACBE-461B-B090-80E60088E1CE.jpeg

C9200C1A-92E0-469E-8A45-31EF416E5427.jpeg

4B06DE84-BF85-42FE-B7E5-56610DF72ADA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dalveer said:

Hi everyone! I am posting my 4 month update here. Tried to get better pictures this month outdoor with natural light. Currently still on minoxidil and doing coconut oil massage 2x a week. I’ve noticed it getting darker this month but I’ll let you guys be judge in how’s it going. Let me know what you guys think!! I took these pictures with the hair moved out of the way of the scar to show it better. As you can see there are still some scabs on the scar line. My wife did cut my hair a bit around the ears and the length in the back as it was getting bad but didn’t go anywhere near the top of scar line. 
 

anyways let me know what you guys think of the progress this month really looking for some feedback. I also did not comb the hair before these pictures so excuse the messiness!

5D6D24F2-B004-4B2F-B994-AEB61FD3F642.jpeg

6B946D02-DA52-49A2-99C7-66AFAC1B6908.jpeg

6479B12C-818F-4909-9D68-5BA727FE839D.jpeg

AF392403-4E8B-4830-94E5-2005E75A3416.jpeg

E19B5484-ACBE-461B-B090-80E60088E1CE.jpeg

C9200C1A-92E0-469E-8A45-31EF416E5427.jpeg

4B06DE84-BF85-42FE-B7E5-56610DF72ADA.jpeg

How was your hair before the surgery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Badresults said:

How was your hair before the surgery?

hey what’s up! So I actually have a post where I showed my head prior to surgery check that out and then let me know what you think of my progress so far! 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dalveer said:

hey what’s up! So I actually have a post where I showed my head prior to surgery check that out and then let me know what you think of my progress so far! 
 

 

11 hours ago, Dalveer said:

hey what’s up! So I actually have a post where I showed my head prior to surgery check that out and then let me know what you think of my progress so far! 
 

Your results seems to be good based on ur pre surgery look

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Dalveer, hope all is good with you. It should be your fifth month now, and I hope things show good progress in your side. Waiting for updates for my own reference and confidence :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys sorry for the delay! Here are my 5 month photos. Big difference in my opinion from 4 months. I had an area in the middle front scalp where it’s still lighter but catching on slowly. I have not had a haircut properly prior to surgery. These were taken after a shower so if it looks weird in that picture from the back with a gap that’s because I was lazy and didn’t comb it but you can’t see the stitch line for the FUT closure. My beard I didn’t take a pic but it’s healed and still a bit light in that area but honestly nobody can see it especially when it’s grown out. 
 

let me know if you have any other questions and what you guys think!!

E3A549DF-850E-4E00-8900-0A6201728D0D.jpeg

20C6F4E7-AB70-4830-936C-439FFE2441EE.jpeg

E6C1EC94-8099-403B-BA2A-1F23098D7883.jpeg

76958FC6-9333-4620-98BB-67B3F10C7E49.jpeg

9D11C279-0849-4A79-B58A-39D53DD3480F.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2020 at 10:46 PM, Dalveer said:

..... I actually met a Bollywood actor that got it done there which was super weird but I saw his scar and it was barely noticeable and I also met other people that had gotten theirs done and had brought friends to get it done as well and it seemed like everything was good so I took the dive and went for it. 
 

looking good! Which Bollywood actor??

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scar looks a bit stretched, or possible shock loss. The top is looking on track for 5 months. Thanks for keeping us updated 🙏🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×