A Norwood 7 Receives A Life-Changing FUE Hair Transplant

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, SLA said:

This is an extraordinary story and shows what is possible!

Thanks Melvin

Glad you enjoyed it, feels good to share such an amazing journey.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators
On 1/28/2020 at 11:07 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I still think you should give concealers a try, in my opinion they’re perfect. 

Before the BHT I didn't have enough hair to realistically pull it off. It would have looked fake. But now after enough BHT to get some better coverage all over I can probably look like I have a completely full head of hair. I'm tempted to try it the next time I go away on vacation, but I still wouldn't do it for my daily routine because then I'd be forced to do it every day and constantly worry if it's noticeable in different lighting than in my bathroom. My job includes meeting too many people every day, some of them regulars and some not. I definitely wouldn't want to ever miss a day of using concealer once I start doing it and look like I have a full head of hair one day and then look like I'm thinning all over the next day and then back to looking full again the third day. Too much worry. At least what I have now I know what I look like. What you see today is what you will see tomorrow, but now that I'm getting BHT it's slowly improving over time, so nobody sees any big, sudden difference. This works for me right now.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

Before the BHT I didn't have enough hair to realistically pull it off. It would have looked fake. But now after enough BHT to get some better coverage all over I can probably look like I have a completely full head of hair. I'm tempted to try it the next time I go away on vacation, but I still wouldn't do it for my daily routine because then I'd be forced to do it every day and constantly worry if it's noticeable in different lighting than in my bathroom. My job includes meeting too many people every day, some of them regulars and some not. I definitely wouldn't want to ever miss a day of using concealer once I start doing it and look like I have a full head of hair one day and then look like I'm thinning all over the next day and then back to looking full again the third day. Too much worry. At least what I have now I know what I look like. What you see today is what you will see tomorrow, but now that I'm getting BHT it's slowly improving over time, so nobody sees any big, sudden difference. This works for me right now.

You know you don’t have to look like you have a full head of hair, you can just slightly dust it so you look fuller. So from thinning to slightly thinning. I think you’d be happy (no pun intended).

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Norwood 7 is quite the challenge.  Congratulations to you and your doctor.  Thanks for sharing your journey.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.