Bumps on recipient area after 2 months.

It’s now been two months since my hair transplant, a few days ago I noticed 2 bumps forming on one side of my scalp and even though from the naked eye they are barely visible, but they feel like a raised bone, could be a little painful if I press hard, one of them ended up popping after I squeezed it and there was white stuff that comes out of pimple coming out, and then some bleeding and now there is a crust. Will these bumps which sound like folliculitis effect my results. Is my sweating from the gym causing these reactions, or are they quite normal. What can I do to prevent them and treat them  

5784AF8A-A986-43E9-A112-1447B039928B.jpeg

A23775BD-9753-46CA-8657-BD1F8A4CF389.jpeg

George....IMHO, this is an infection called Follicularitis...and I highly recommend that you contact your surgeon immediately so they can start treating this a.s.a.p.

• Thanks 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thanks buddy. I did msg my surgeon who does happen to be in turkey and me living in the states, and they advised me to start taking some antibiotics for a week. But is this a major concern will this effect my results.

37 minutes ago, gillenator said:

George....IMHO, this is an infection called Follicularitis...and I highly recommend that you contact your surgeon immediately so they can start treating this a.s.a.p.

Thanks buddy. I did msg my surgeon who does happen to be in turkey and me living in the states, and they advised me to start taking some antibiotics for a week. But is this a major concern will this effect my results.

In my honest opinion Yes, considering when you had the procedure along with the current pics, this is a serious situation that has to be addressed now.

What were the name of the antibiotics they said you were to start using?

Edited by gillenator

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

4 hours ago, gillenator said:

In my honest opinion Yes, considering when you had the procedure along with the current pics, this is a serious situation that has to be addressed now.

What were the name of the antibiotics they said you were to start using?

They told me to go with aksef or something similar. I will be visiting a dermatologist in my city this week to see what they say 

Ok George...well at least your surgeon is aware of the problem and has pics of the situation.

Good luck with the dermatologist and keep us in the loop...😉

Gillenator