Topical Fin

So i think that i m in the earliest stages of hairloss. I have it coming, it will hit me in the next couple of years. My familiy members usually start losing noticably at their 30s, and i m 24 right now. So i didnt wanna screw with the hormones and take oral finesteride. I wanted to give a try at some point in time to topical Fin. What can i mix it with that is not minoxidil? I heard that it doesnt get to your scalp well without alcohol. Does anyone know how does that work? I hope there is a good hair dermatologist in my area that knows this stuff...

I really dont wanna go on oral fin since i already have anxiety and depression issues which will just worsen with playing around with hormones. I also know that topical fin still affects serum DHT but i would still give it a try since it doesnt work like minoxidil and i wont experience sudden hairloss right after stopping it but rather delay it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 9:46 PM, Lohvisa said:

If I may ask, why are you so opposed to using topical minoxidil?

Because my hairloss is barely even visible. Its there but i dont need a stimulant yet. I would save minox if shit gets more serious over time. I dont like being 100% dependent off a stimulant. You can stop fin and not lose all of your hair you held on to. You will just resume your hairloss. But stopping minox sounds nasty.