Dr Demirsoy 3030 grafts 16th January

Bigjab

MONTH 10 UPDATE!!

Wow I still can’t believe how far I’ve come. When ever I feel like my crown isn’t the best I just look at my before and after photos and the difference is unreal. All the meds are still the same. Any questions hit me up chaps. 👍 also can anyone see a difference in my crown from applying the minoxidil once a day I do think it seems to be thickening up a little bit let me know what you think 👍

06EA46EA-294C-40C2-93F0-CE43B4D76C9F.jpeg

6D753494-71F0-476F-A16C-C6E3DF12A01C.jpeg

AC6E33E2-27A6-4E6E-A9D2-4287971771FA.jpeg

82B376DF-E06F-4325-9026-637D29F84F35.png

• Like 3

Wow this looks so good, especially when you compare to where you started. You've been pretty much completely bald!
I would be curious to see how your hair looks right now when you spike it up a bit just like you did in month 8. Is there a difference?
Other than that, a touch of hair fibers and you have a full set of hair!

If you're planning for another surgery, you could reconstruct temporal peaks and put some in crown and it will be a home run. Plenty of beard grafts as donor for extra density in mid scalp.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• Valued Contributor

That's a home run Bigjab! I'm glad your surgeon didn't over harvest more than he said was practical. Your hair all over looks all the better for it. I love the crown work. You still have a bit more of growing to go. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the 12 month results! All the best!

11 hours ago, Rolandas said:

Wow this looks so good, especially when you compare to where you started. You've been pretty much completely bald!
I would be curious to see how your hair looks right now when you spike it up a bit just like you did in month 8. Is there a difference?
Other than that, a touch of hair fibers and you have a full set of hair!

If you're planning for another surgery, you could reconstruct temporal peaks and put some in crown and it will be a home run. Plenty of beard grafts as donor for extra density in mid scalp.

Thank you so much mate! Yes I’m over the moon with how far it’s come I was pretty much bald tbf it’s no short of amazing the result I’ve had. I will send a photo in of it spiked up mate when I get time for you and anybody else interested in how it looks. I’m happy atm with how it looks but there’s definitely a second HT on the cards to thicken up the crown and mid scalp atm I’m just hoping to get some extra gains in the crown fron the minox 🤞all the best mate 👍

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gatsby said:

That's a home run Bigjab! I'm glad your surgeon didn't over harvest more than he said was practical. Your hair all over looks all the better for it. I love the crown work. You still have a bit more of growing to go. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the 12 month results! All the best!

Thanks for the kind words my friend 👍 I will keep updating the thread and yes when I grow out my sides they do seem to be a little bit over harvested but hardly anything to worry about if I was to ever get a second HT I would have to rely on mostly beard grafts I believe although I’ve plenty to spare so it shouldn’t be a problem 😂 all the best mate 👍

10 hours ago, Abi28 said:

Happy for you man, great result!! the fact that it was only 3000 graft is very impressive.

Thanks you for the kinds words mate. I know I look at some peoples before and after photos and I can’t believe I only got just over 3000 grafts! Dr Demirsoy achieving some brilliant results atm! All the best mate 👍

On 11/19/2020 at 7:35 PM, CosmoKramer said:

Wow man! Progress looks fantastic. Just looked at your clinic before photos and your recent and what a great improvement, looking forward to seeing your 12 month and beyond updates.

Thanks for the kind words mate 👍 I will keep updating the thread every month bud. All the best 👍

• 3 months later...
On 2/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, iamtheone654 said:

looking great brother!  how does it look when you push the front back?

Thanks my man 👍 I will post some photos soon with it slicked back to show anybody who is interested 👌🏽 I also think I can see an improvement in my crown from the meds.

• Like 1

Seems like your donor recovered well. Happy to see it.

Crown looks pretty good compared to where you started. I think a sprinkle of hair fibers and you have full set of hair. Great base for 2nd HT or concealers overall.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

2 hours ago, Rolandas said:

Seems like your donor recovered well. Happy to see it.

Crown looks pretty good compared to where you started. I think a sprinkle of hair fibers and you have full set of hair. Great base for 2nd HT or concealers overall.

Thanks mate yes I am considering a second HT in the future maybe in a year or 2 hopefully I can keep any further hair loss at bay with the meds and then a 2nd HT to finish things off.