Dr Demirsoy 3030 grafts 16th January

Bigjab

1 hour ago, Rolandas said:

A tiny bit of hair fibers and you will look like a rock star :D

I'm at 5 month and see similar growth, so I guess you're right on track! :D

Btw. I think you might benefit from skin fade? I just went to a barber who did skin fade on my donor and because the skin is quite pale, scar tissue is almost identical color, so it's literally undetectable.

Thank you for your kind words @Rolandas I hope your well

mate 👍 I never thought about it like that I assumed anything lower than a number 1 guard and you’d be able to see the scar pattern but I might give it a few weeks and give that a try whats the worst that could happen eh? Haha all the best man.

Your donor looks good even shaved down. Your coverage looks real good for 3k grafts for the large area you had done, could you use more density, yes,....but you still have 6-9 plus more months for more progress. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, CosmoKramer said:

Your donor looks good even shaved down. Your coverage looks real good for 3k grafts for the large area you had done, could you use more density, yes,....but you still have 6-9 plus more months for more progress. 👍🏻

Thank you for the kind words man 👍 yes I’m very excited for the upcoming months I just can’t wait for the full result and I’ve already started saving for my crown doing. All the best dude 👍

1 hour ago, Bigjab said:

Thank you for the kind words man 👍 yes I’m very excited for the upcoming months I just can’t wait for the full result and I’ve already started saving for my crown doing. All the best dude 👍

You’re welcome and thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

6 MONTH UPDATE!!

Added in minox now to see if I can thicken up the crown all other meds still the same. Finally feel like I’m getting somewhere I’m really happy with how the growth is coming on now. Let me know what you think chaps 👍

02F457C1-7F77-473E-A65A-17BBAA63AC59.jpeg

6B077F9A-9FBA-4C33-823C-EC3D42EC1746.png

6DBEB210-38E8-4758-A94B-8879CA87A53C.jpeg

EBDFD754-1CFD-43D4-BF76-3FF6EE30EF9F.png

It's getting there! Clear maturation of hair. Looks promising.
P.S. I can see left side is a bit stronger than the right one just like me :D

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

37 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

It's getting there! Clear maturation of hair. Looks promising.
P.S. I can see left side is a bit stronger than the right one just like me :D

Thanks man! Im going to try a skin fade next time I go to the barbers like you see how it looks I’m not holding my breath because I’ve got quite dark skin but it’s worth a shot in my book. Yours is coming on brilliant mate I bet your chuffed to bits! All the best!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

MONTH 7 UPDATE!!

month 7 tomorrow just had haircut today 0.5 fade what do you think guys? Maybe a bit too short? All medication still the same and loving my result atm the crown also seems to be thickening up a little bit maybe? Hit me up fellas! 👍

DA2AEB14-751C-4C7A-A931-4FD7872E3B3E.png

1C3E931F-D3AB-4C1B-A6A8-DD19F480B459.png

53194E05-E537-4BBB-8724-25DA6ED0688C.png

B20759F3-77E6-42AC-B242-AAA316754553.png

Donor looks much better! It start to fill in nicely, crown has good whorl. Next few months should give you more density for sure!

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

3 hours ago, Rolandas said:

Donor looks much better! It start to fill in nicely, crown has good whorl. Next few months should give you more density for sure!

Thanks mate 👍 I’m over the moon if I tell you the truth but that extra bit of density would be great also. Still thinking of going back next year for the crown doing unless this finasteride and minox help get it back to what it used to be. All the best buddy hope your well! 👍

1 hour ago, CosmoKramer said:

I see nice progress from your previous month...and just looked at your before photo in your first post, wow! You look like you went from looking 45 years of age to now looking like your actual age. 👍🏻

Thanks dude! Yes it’s amazing what a transformation a little bit of hair can make! It’s boosted my confidence to no end! 👍 best decision I ever made 👌🏽

• 1 month later...

8 MONTH 1 WEEK UPDATE!!

im a little behind this update I’ve had surgery on my shoulder so running a week behind. Meds still the same although I have decided to start using minoxidil once a day as I was forgetting to apply later in the day so I just do it once now upon waking. I’d like to hear your opinions guys I’m happy with the growth all though I’m worried about the donor on my sides it’s looking over harvested imo once grown to a certain length and beyond. The crown seems to be looking better all though I’m not getting my hopes up too much. What do you think chaps? 👍

5BDA62FB-CC37-4B32-8D32-DCB287C1E2D7.jpeg

50016E4F-6AFC-43A3-A11F-855E8D912FAF.jpeg

4A70AD71-E3C7-47D0-BD9F-E81F675AAF7D.jpeg

AE764A8E-C863-4068-970C-EE387F010A1A.jpeg

77CB86A3-647D-4404-96AC-ECB8ED530148.png

02E849D0-B0CA-4050-9C1C-13AEB3E6C2D0.jpeg

Sides usually have less density than occipital area, but it might be taken a bit more than should have.
I think you can try to shave it down to skin fade. From my experience and seeing couple more people it looks like if you have fair skin like myself, skin fade will not show scars that well (ofc skin fade should be low and slowly increasing in length when going up).
I think you can top up with another HT and it will overall look quite good. Ofc it looks like you're a bit on a slower grower side, so you will have more thickening to come. Don't do any decisions until at least 12 months.

Follow me on YouTube

27 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

Sides usually have less density than occipital area, but it might be taken a bit more than should have.
I think you can try to shave it down to skin fade. From my experience and seeing couple more people it looks like if you have fair skin like myself, skin fade will not show scars that well (ofc skin fade should be low and slowly increasing in length when going up).
I think you can top up with another HT and it will overall look quite good. Ofc it looks like you're a bit on a slower grower side, so you will have more thickening to come. Don't do any decisions until at least 12 months.

Thank you for your reply bud and I’m not sure a skin fade would suit me I tried the 0.5 fade last time and could see all the scars you might not be able to tell in these photos but I’ve actually got quite dark skin naturally. But yes it defo does look better shaved down so maybe a number 2 next time and yes I believe I’m a slow grower hopefully I get some thickening over the next few months fingers crossed 🤞 I have been contemplating going back next year for a top up so I will leave it until 12 months like you say before I make my mind up. All the best mate 👍

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

9 MONTH UPDATE!!!

meds all the same! Overall I’m over the moon with the result considering where I started from although I most definitely will be going back for a second session. What are your opinions chaps? How many grafts do you think I’ll need? Only got 2500 grafts left in donor by dr Demirsoy’s calculations so eugenix is also a possibility to use so beard grafts. Drop me message guys let me know what you think? 👍

8659216D-CE64-4D24-9572-6B9AE50D4E84.jpeg

805CAC3A-2F51-486B-94E2-CF2BE37D84F9.jpeg

B96F6FAA-1821-4743-98EF-6E42B011F1A9.jpeg

810639F2-7237-49E9-8677-381580E36C2B.jpeg

Edited by Bigjab
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Yes dude tap in to that awesome beard if you want to add density to the mid scalp. I agree that Eugenix could be a option! 

Thanks my man exactly what I was thinking mate and eugenix knocking out some brilliant work atm so it’s defo a possibility. 

Looks really good! God if you compare yourself just 3 months ago it's such a huge improvement!

Indeed Eugenix is an outstanding choice (although only going for the most expensive package which is around 2.9€/graft). You've got really strong beard under your chin, so this will give you a huge boost in mid scalp as a filler as it's quite thick.

Of course you still need to wait until 12 months and beyond as you will keep seeing more improvement, but in the end I think around 2000 grafts will be a nice touch to finish it off.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

12 hours ago, Rolandas said:

Looks really good! God if you compare yourself just 3 months ago it's such a huge improvement!

Indeed Eugenix is an outstanding choice (although only going for the most expensive package which is around 2.9€/graft). You've got really strong beard under your chin, so this will give you a huge boost in mid scalp as a filler as it's quite thick.

Of course you still need to wait until 12 months and beyond as you will keep seeing more improvement, but in the end I think around 2000 grafts will be a nice touch to finish it off.

Good luck!

Thank you for the kind words my friend👍 I will wait until 12 months and then look at booking in again with dr Demirsoy again or eugenix to use some beard grafts maybe im not 100% sure which one yet. Dr Demirsoy recommend 1000 grafts in the crown and however many else he can extract without over harvesting to go in the mid scalp. 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 3:00 PM, Bigjab said:

Thank you for the kind words my friend👍 I will wait until 12 months and then look at booking in again with dr Demirsoy again or eugenix to use some beard grafts maybe im not 100% sure which one yet. Dr Demirsoy recommend 1000 grafts in the crown and however many else he can extract without over harvesting to go in the mid scalp. 

Hello sir, 

Thank you for considering Eugenix. Please let me know if we can connect and discuss more about your further expectations. Please DM your details. Thank you.

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Valued Contributor

Bigjab I've just followed your thread. From where you started you are right on track! Everything needs time to heal and settle. In regards to your crown I think it looks really good and I certainly wouldn't be thinking about touching it at all at this stage. You still have a quite a few more months ahead of you for further growth and density coming through. Definitely stay on the meds religiously as you have been doing so. I look forward to your monthly updates! Congratulations and all the best!

4 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Bigjab I've just followed your thread. From where you started you are right on track! Everything needs time to heal and settle. In regards to your crown I think it looks really good and I certainly wouldn't be thinking about touching it at all at this stage. You still have a quite a few more months ahead of you for further growth and density coming through. Definitely stay on the meds religiously as you have been doing so. I look forward to your monthly updates! Congratulations and all the best!

Hey @Gatsby thanks for the kind words mate. I’m made up with my result considering where I started. I’ll defo be sticking with the medication as I’m heading for a nw6 by the looks of it. I’ll keep updated the  thread each month mate all the best 👍

• Thanks 1