Dr Demirsoy 3030 grafts 16th January

Bigjab

WEEK 3 UPDATE!

shedding has started 😩 and it’s heartbreaking 😂 roll on a few months time when the regrowth starts currently using proscar 1.25mg every 3 days with not too bad side effects, aloe Vera 2 times a day to moisturise the scalp on the recipient and the donor, biotin 1000 ug once a day and washing with Johnson’s baby shampoo let me know what you think guys? my crown is also looking really thin 😩 I’m thinking I may need a second run in the future to get the crown done 😒

C788B89C-4F13-4EFF-9651-0FBB18BD11B7.png

743287CE-4459-468C-ADA7-7BC6821697F5.png

65A3E128-D645-4543-8A22-378EF858D985.png

08832B7F-0511-4C36-B509-EC30BEC7C723.png

In regards to the shedding, it's like pulling a band-aid off. Might as well get it over with! 😂 The first few months after the HT are often the hardest, dealing with the "ugly duckling" phase and all, so might as well get it over with. Things look to be right on track!

And the crown is always the most challenging part, so it might be a good idea to mentally prepare to need a second procedure down the road while still hoping for the best. As a general rule, if you need one hair transplant, most likely you'll need a second one sometime down the line (given that hair loss is progressive and all).. And if you end up not needing one, it'll be a very welcomed, pleasant surprise. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

51 minutes ago, pkipling said:

In regards to the shedding, it's like pulling a band-aid off. Might as well get it over with! 😂 The first few months after the HT are often the hardest, dealing with the "ugly duckling" phase and all, so might as well get it over with. Things look to be right on track!

And the crown is always the most challenging part, so it might be a good idea to mentally prepare to need a second procedure down the road while still hoping for the best. As a general rule, if you need one hair transplant, most likely you'll need a second one sometime down the line (given that hair loss is progressive and all).. And if you end up not needing one, it'll be a very welcomed, pleasant surprise. 

Yes I totally agree I’m glad the shedding phase has started now I’m just one step closer to getting it over and done with 😂 and regarding the crown I have renowned myself to the fact I may need a second procedure in the future but if I don’t and it improves it’s a bonus 😂 thanks for your input bud all the best 👍

WEEK 4 UPDATE!

all is well the shed has well and truly hit me hard 😂 but it was expected so it isn’t too bad. The crown is still looking really thin I’m hoping this could be a little bit of shock loss but I think I’m just trying to be optimistic if anyone could look at my pre surgery photos and then my crown now and chime in that would be greatly appreciated. I’ve renowned myself to the fact that I will more than likely have to get a second transplant in the crown area and that is fine but if I can thicken it up with the meds I’m using that would be a bonus! 😂 currently using. Proscar 1.25mg every 3 days, saw palmetto 500mg everyday, biotin 1000ug everyday, aloe Vera twice a day on recipient and donor and I’m now using alpecin double action caffeine shampoo every other day just to try it out and see if it helps at all.

all the best chaps any questions hit me up 👍

CD36B450-4519-46AF-8324-FF2681A49596.png

4269BADD-90C9-4D56-B073-E6CB7B0C30A8.png

13A29B21-85D1-4B54-B657-0BAB7E661617.png

2533F0B5-E771-4E6D-97B9-E93BBCA6A282.png

Edited by Bigjab

Hi

All looks normal for 4-weeks, just saw this thread and the work and healing looks good, your donor looks good for just 4 weeks. Yes, it does look like shock loss in your crown but it still has some hair and looks fine in my opinion. Good luck with your progress!

10 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Hi

All looks normal for 4-weeks, just saw this thread and the work and healing looks good, your donor looks good for just 4 weeks. Yes, it does look like shock loss in your crown but it still has some hair and looks fine in my opinion. Good luck with your progress!

Hey thanks for your reply mate 👍 and thank you for your kind words 👍

WEEK 5 UPDATE!!

week 5 and time is flying by just trying forget about my hair transplant as this ugly duckling stage is diving me mad so I’m throwing myself into my work and just making sure I’m consistent with my meds. The crown still looks thin and the donor I think is suffering from shock loss what’s your opinions guys? Other than that everything is fine 👍 currently using proscar 1.25mg every third day, biotin 1000ug everyday, saw palmetto 500mg daily, aloe Vera gel twice a day on donor and recipient and alpecin double strength every other day. All the best chaps let me know what you think?👍

98CA3C74-66B9-46CC-90D0-AEFAC2806237.png

29F70F40-DAE2-491D-B1F3-8746C4ECAC87.png

91C833EA-2F50-4E61-A139-B55EBAA0B897.png

3C208EC0-114B-4155-9783-B8410FF570E5.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bigjab said:

WEEK 5 UPDATE!!

week 5 and time is flying by just trying forget about my hair transplant as this ugly duckling stage is diving me mad so I’m throwing myself into my work and just making sure I’m consistent with my meds. The crown still looks thin and the donor I think is suffering from shock loss what’s your opinions guys? Other than that everything is fine 👍 currently using proscar 1.25mg every third day, biotin 1000ug everyday, saw palmetto 500mg daily, aloe Vera gel twice a day on donor and recipient and alpecin double strength every other day. All the best chaps let me know what you think?👍

98CA3C74-66B9-46CC-90D0-AEFAC2806237.png

29F70F40-DAE2-491D-B1F3-8746C4ECAC87.png

91C833EA-2F50-4E61-A139-B55EBAA0B897.png

3C208EC0-114B-4155-9783-B8410FF570E5.png

Hey Bro,
The ugly duckling stage will soon be over ... and then you are really gonna enjoy seeing all those little ones coming out 😁
It´s time to be patient now ... so as you say, work work work !!!

Keep updating!

2 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Hey Bro,
The ugly duckling stage will soon be over ... and then you are really gonna enjoy seeing all those little ones coming out 😁
It´s time to be patient now ... so as you say, work work work !!!

Keep updating!

Thanks man 👍 that’s what I’m going to do just work work work and hope I can just can just forget about it for now and stop worrying how it looks haha and yes I will continue to update every week bud! All the best 👍

Hey man,

The work looks great! I've been considering Dr. Demirsoy as well. One of very few that do good work for very reasonable price...

Wow, that's a huge difference in week 2 and 3! F*ck, I'm right now on week 3 and and I see shedding as well! Been enjoying my hair so far, but every time i brush with my hand through recipient area I see 3-4 hairs! It's truly heart braking! haha 😄

Good luck man!

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

1 hour ago, Rolandas said:

Hey man,

The work looks great! I've been considering Dr. Demirsoy as well. One of very few that do good work for very reasonable price...

Wow, that's a huge difference in week 2 and 3! F*ck, I'm right now on week 3 and and I see shedding as well! Been enjoying my hair so far, but every time i brush with my hand through recipient area I see 3-4 hairs! It's truly heart braking! haha 😄

Good luck man!

Thanks bud! Yes it’s heartbreaking 😂 roll on a few months when the growth has kicked in haha. All the best with your recovery dude 👍

• Like 1

WEEK 6 UPDATE!!

Everything is still the same. I can’t wait for some growth still using all the same products except I’m using organic aloe Vera now as the last one had alcohol in and was drying out my scalp pretty bad, new product seems fine though. Had my first hair cut just a number 1 back and sides to see how the donor looked at 6 weeks what’s your thoughts guys? Other than that everything is fine just hoping and praying for some growth soon and for the crown to thicken you the longer it gets. 😂 

A43FC170-9A46-4DB5-891C-35B4B246696B.png

1C85405F-6A16-442A-A25E-17892FEFC740.png

D7208C6B-7980-4DFD-8EF2-91579289EB56.png

88176F80-B573-4E07-B7CF-339570FF7540.png

• Like 1

Hi mate. I was considering Dr Demirsoy too I like his work a lot. Looks like a sensible strategy considering your starting position to concentrate on the front and mid scalp in this first procedure. It does look like a second procedure will be needed for the crown unless you're a super-responder to the fin!

Interesting your shed was quite aggressive. I am approaching 3 weeks post op and not had a much shedding yet (I am sure it will come soon). I wonder what relevance the shed has to the end result if any?

3 hours ago, 83mjs said:

Hi mate. I was considering Dr Demirsoy too I like his work a lot. Looks like a sensible strategy considering your starting position to concentrate on the front and mid scalp in this first procedure. It does look like a second procedure will be needed for the crown unless you're a super-responder to the fin!

Interesting your shed was quite aggressive. I am approaching 3 weeks post op and not had a much shedding yet (I am sure it will come soon). I wonder what relevance the shed has to the end result if any?

Yes I agree bud I more than likely will need a second session as I don’t believe I respond very well to fin I’ve only just managed to hold onto what I’ve got but it’s not got thicker or anything like that and yes I did have quite an aggressive shed I guess everyone’s different. I just can’t wait for the growth now it’s just a waiting game. All the best bud with everything 👍

On 2/27/2020 at 10:38 AM, Bigjab said:

WEEK 6 UPDATE!!

Everything is still the same. I can’t wait for some growth still using all the same products except I’m using organic aloe Vera now as the last one had alcohol in and was drying out my scalp pretty bad, new product seems fine though. Had my first hair cut just a number 1 back and sides to see how the donor looked at 6 weeks what’s your thoughts guys? Other than that everything is fine just hoping and praying for some growth soon and for the crown to thicken you the longer it gets. 😂 

A43FC170-9A46-4DB5-891C-35B4B246696B.png

1C85405F-6A16-442A-A25E-17892FEFC740.png

D7208C6B-7980-4DFD-8EF2-91579289EB56.png

88176F80-B573-4E07-B7CF-339570FF7540.png

Growth is around the corner ; )

Good that you changed the aloe vera, all those products are also important in the post-op.

Cant wait to see the 4 months photos

22 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Growth is around the corner ; )

Good that you changed the aloe vera, all those products are also important in the post-op.

Cant wait to see the 4 months photos

Thanks dude I also can’t wait! I’ll post my 7 week post op photos today man 

WEEK 7 UPDATE!!

everything still the same. This ugly duckling stage getting me down and all of a sudden my donor and recipient are getting really itchy hope I’ve not done any damage by itching them? :/ all the meds are still the same. Any questions hit me up 👍 all the best.

2D8F5ED1-6A8B-4EC3-A0D7-8B2E7E96E53E.png

A04376DA-84E9-4036-BBA2-17E937A13345.png

B14DC0A0-5F5A-4CD8-BEF7-D8083C244807.png

0CE93D2A-9E95-4805-9D4A-E75096DCD638.png

Feel with u !

Maybe it's a good idea to start with Minix foam ? 

In my opinion demirsoy is one of the best in turkey. And with the best cost average !

Soo trust in his work dont worry

Edited by JayCK7

1 hour ago, JayCK7 said:

Feel with u !

Maybe it's a good idea to start with Minix foam ? 

In my opinion demirsoy is one of the best in turkey. And with the best cost average !

Soo trust in his work dont worry

Cheers man 👍 I don’t dare start with minoxidil because I’ve heard once you start if you ever come off your follicles get dependant on the minox so I doubt I’ll ever use it and yes man I’ve put my trust in him just a waiting game now 🤞

6 hours ago, Bigjab said:

Cheers man 👍 I don’t dare start with minoxidil because I’ve heard once you start if you ever come off your follicles get dependant on the minox so I doubt I’ll ever use it and yes man I’ve put my trust in him just a waiting game now 🤞

Yeah, but after a fue maybe minox push the result ... And u can quit it after a few months

Wish u the best ! Happy growing and stay strong 

32 minutes ago, JayCK7 said:

Yeah, but after a fue maybe minox push the result ... And u can quit it after a few months

Wish u the best ! Happy growing and stay strong 

Cheers man! All the best to you too dude 👍

WEEK 8 UPDATE!! 

Easy chaps week 8 I feel like I’m finally getting somewhere I can see growth and also I think the crown is thickening up abit finally. The meds are all the same give me your opinions guys? Onwards and upwards!! 💪🏽👍

6F67897F-E0F4-47E2-990E-CF51FCA13A80.png

A3660C52-91AA-434E-BDA2-BE1C34D5F0BF.png

F6800BC4-506E-42F4-9D86-B15E32725D9B.png

533870E0-3337-42F8-957C-FAD574F255F4.png

Wow that’s awesome for 8 weeks