Jijypuru

Hit me with some of the sharpest clinics at hairline restorsition

Hey 

I am a 42 years Young man that had two transplants. In 2006 (fue - 2300 grafts) and in August 2019 (fue - 1840 grafts at frontal area and manly temples)

Im am planning to get my frontal hairline done this autum. I live in Denmark and will not travel to US, india, Thailand or anywhere else long distance. Turkey is ok. 

Im thinking price range at Max. 3,5 euro pr. graft. 

What options do you recommend? They clinic would preferable also be good a bth transplant, as im considering have 1000 beard grafts in to my crown also, when I am at it anyway. 
im thinking (have not consultet with doctors yet) to have 2000ish grafts in to hairline and 1000 beard grafts into crown. 

thank you in advance

/mikael

56 minutes ago, Jijypuru said:

Thx @duchaine

stop?

I've already stayed in Turkey.
Kaser is more expensive graft for graft but he needs 1000 grafts to make what other docs need 1500. -So, at the end of the day, he is less expensive.

Ex equo for HLC and Pekiner. By the other way, Pekiner was an HLC doc. Anyway, you have an advantage at HLC: Pekiner works alone while the HLC are 6 docs so, when the surgeon has a doubt or can't handle the operation for whatever reason, he can ask/call his colleagues.

Restorsition.....Awesome word... Should be used from now on when things don't go the right way.

• Haha 2

The sharpest clinics? Simple: Go to one of the 10 000 hair mills in Istanbul and they will create a very sharp hairline for << 2000 € - straight, low and filled with multis in a very sharp angle.  

Sorry, kidding aside:

1. We need pics to understand if you (self-) assumption is correct

2. If you need BHT, Keser is not your guy, but HLC and Pekiner is a starting point in turkey

Why do you not go again to your previous clinics? 

• Like 1

@Jijypuru if your maximum budget is 3.5€/graft and you want to rebuild your frontal hairline plus add 1000 beard grafts to the crown I advise you to go either Dr. Kaan Pekiner in Ankara/Turkey (2.15€/graft) or Dr. Bruno Ferreira in Porto/Portugal (2.5€/graft).

Dr. Kaan Pekiner is doing manual extractions and manual implantations using the stick&place technique. Maximum 1500 scalp grafts per day / 1900 beard grafts per day. 

@Dr. Bruno Ferreira is doing motorized extractions using manual when needed and for implantation he does DHI using Lion Implantor Pens. Maximum 2000 scalp grafts per day.

Both Doctors have only 1 patient per day and are getting great results using both FUE and BHT. 

I narrowed down my list to these two Doctors and chose Dr. Pekiner because I saw he had a lot of experience with Beard mega sessions and was cheaper.
However, Dr. Bruno gave me the best diagnosis I have ever received and was always in direct contact with me replying super fast to all questions. With Dr. Pekiner you will be talking with his patient advisor (not a Doctor) and going to Ankara instead of english speaking - Porto. 

Edited by Portugal25

@Jijypuru being open to travelling for the best surgeon to serve your best individual needs ,would serve you well in the long term.

.....Paddy....

Edited by paddyirishman
Missing word

@paddyirishman I want to have a live consultance before actual surgery and I dont want to travel overseas twich when I belive that their is no significant better surgery at one kontinent than other, when comparing qualitiy FUE doctors. 

@Portugal25thank you Portugal. Asume u live in portugal. Have u ever been at dr. Bruno facilities in porto? Looks like he is having some kind of collab (same clinic/facilities) as plastic surgons, BOTOX etc  that is not that appelling to me but Ill find out as im in contact with him  

I’m also wondering if he does bth transplants? And his time on tissue with this?

Last thing - do you think hthe video on the frontpage off his webpage showes a example of nice frontal hairline restoration work?

HLC Clinic in Ankara will be a good choice. As fa as I know 2.7 EUR/GRAFT. They do beard transplants and deliver very solid result over the years. Some pics of your status will be helful.

21 hours ago, Jijypuru said:

@Portugal25thank you Portugal. Asume u live in portugal. Have u ever been at dr. Bruno facilities in porto? Looks like he is having some kind of collab (same clinic/facilities) as plastic surgons, BOTOX etc  that is not that appelling to me but Ill find out as im in contact with him  

I’m also wondering if he does bth transplants? And his time on tissue with this?

Last thing - do you think hthe video on the frontpage off his webpage showes a example of nice frontal hairline restoration work?

@Jijypuru because Dr. Bruno splits his time between Dr. Lorenzo clinic in Madrid and Porto he does not have his own clinic.
According to my friend Goncalo that was at his Porto clinic last monday, he has his own operating room at a plastic surgery clinic with all the new gadgets (he’s behind you checking your scalp with a microscope and you can see your grafts on a big screen in front of you). 

I would prefer a private clinic but for that you need to go to see Dr. Bruno at Dr. Lorenzo’s clinic in Madrid and pay double (5€/graft) or go to Pekiner like I did.

HLC has patients posting great results but they have 6 doctors and you don’t know who will be operating you. i rather know who the Doctor is so I can check the results he is achieving. It’s the only reason why I didn’t mention HLC.

Edited by Portugal25