G'day all from Ankara

Guano

Hey guys. So yesterday I finally had my FUE hair transplant done with Dr Kaan Pekiner. 

I will be writing a full report soon. But what can I say, Dr Pekiner is the man. I will be sharing all the small details on the report and what is to come.

If you have any questions, please fire away. I will attempt to answer them as best as I can. 

Congrats! In many ways, pulling the proverbial trigger and going through with the procedure is the hardest part... So now you just get to sit back and (patiently) wait for the results to come in. Looking forward to photos and a report of the day when you get around to it. 😎

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

2 hours ago, pkipling said:

Congrats! In many ways, pulling the proverbial trigger and going through with the procedure is the hardest part... So now you just get to sit back and (patiently) wait for the results to come in. Looking forward to photos and a report of the day when you get around to it. 😎

Yes mate, you're right. I'm happy it's finally done and over. I was just tired of constantly wasting all this mental energy worrying about my hair. But now (knock on wood), that is over. 

@Guano congratulations! Nothing like having a whole clinic and it’s staff dedicated solely to your surgery! 

I had to really push Saide to send me my before and after pictures. She ended up sending them to me by whatsapp. 

Looking forward to seeing your results thread! 

12 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@Guano congratulations! Nothing like having a whole clinic and it’s staff dedicated solely to your surgery! 

I had to really push Saide to send me my before and after pictures. She ended up sending them to me by whatsapp. 

Looking forward to seeing your results thread! 

hey bud! yeah it's comforting knowing that a skilled surgeon is performing your surgery. It is expensive, but it is well worth the investment. 

Also yes, it's weird as i agreed to a low price per graft in return for uploading a detailed post on these forums which they haven't really bothered contacting me about. I assume maybe in the coming weeks they will hit me up.

4 minutes ago, Guano said:

hey bud! yeah it's comforting knowing that a skilled surgeon is performing your surgery. It is expensive, but it is well worth the investment. 

Also yes, it's weird as i agreed to a low price per graft in return for uploading a detailed post on these forums which they haven't really bothered contacting me about. I assume maybe in the coming weeks they will hit me up.

@Guano they also gave me a discount if I would post my results but you have to really push Saide and Alex by whatsapp to get your pictures or you won’t get them any time soon. They have a patient every day and even work on weekends so sending your pictures is not really a priority for them.

Edited by Portugal25

10 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

@Guano they also gave me a discount if I would post my results but you have to really push Saide and Alex by whatsapp to get your pictures or you won’t get them any time soon. They have a patient every day and even work on weekends so sending your pictures is not really a priority for them.

Ah fair enough. Yeah sure I'll message her and see what she says.

• 3 weeks later...

i had mine done in october with Dr Pekiner, so far results have been good, ill be doing a full report in one big thread with start to finish pictures as i didnt want to open the thread and update monthly, i think people would rather have a before during and after all in one place :)

4 hours ago, JJJ00 said:

i think people would rather have a before during and after all in one place :)

I think people like looking forward to monthly updates on this forum and also it helps the patient (you). 

@JJJ00 a post with before and after pictures is usually regarded as advertising or a clinic post. 

In this forum we like to be part of our fellow members journey to a full head of hair and updated monthly pictures as something everyone looks forward to seeing and praising.

Hope you can reconsider posting your thread and updating every month.

Wish you all the best and great results!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

@JJJ00 a post with before and after pictures is usually regarded as advertising or a clinic post. 

In this forum we like to be part of our fellow members journey to a full head of hair and updated monthly pictures as something everyone looks forward to seeing and praising.

Hope you can reconsider posting your thread and updating every month.

Wish you all the best and great results!

It’ll be a full journey type post with the monthly pictures I’ve taken, not just a before/after, it should be taken as my journey, just condensed into few posts/timeframe as i hated looking at people’s progress and they never finish it, this way it allows someone to see every step until the end when they read it rather than waiting months and never see the final result like a lot of logs

10 hours ago, Tbcruz said:

I think people like looking forward to monthly updates on this forum and also it helps the patient (you). 

Everyone likes the progress pics but hate waiting a month between each one with a lot of logs not giving a final result as it’s been a long time and this way people can see everything in my journey properly and decide for themselves, I can also answer Qs about each month, 

also trying not to hijack thread, you’ll get great results just have faith in the ugly duckling months 😂 coming up 

@karatekid you have to whatsapp his patient advisor Alex +39 392 9905178

• Like 1