Hi, 

My name is Sim, I am 27 years old and i am from Canada. My friend and i have decided that we are going to Eugenix hair transplant in india. After doing research for about 5 years we narrowed it down to either Darling buds and Eugenix in india. After looking into both places to the "T" we feel like the results at eugenix are more dense then darling buds. The method used a Eugenix is a bit different then the method used at darlings buds thats another reason we chose Eugenix (Eugenix uses DHI introduced in 2013) . Darling buds have been around longer and might have more experience but we felt like the results at Eugenix were better density wise. I will be posting my overview about the surgery along with pictures every month and how my trip/surgery was at Eugenix.

We both have decided that we are going to go with the "Comprehensive and exclusive package" that Eugenix offers and we both decided we are going to get are hair transplant done from  Dr.Anika Bansal. We will begin are journey to india on March 5th 2020 and are surgery will take place March 9th and 10th 2020 once the surgery is done i will start posting my progress, grafts implanted, before/after pictures, monthly updates, and other information that you guys would like to know. I will also be putting up videos on my youtube channel of the progress every month, i was told by many of my followers to do so because most people following me want to get a hair transplant and obviously want to see the results before commiting to do this big procedure. I will put a link up of my channel once the surgery is done so you guys can follow that as well. I am excited and nervous about this, I've been waiting for a long time. Feel free to message me anytime and i will try my best to answer your guys questions.

• Like 2

Hello @Karn . You have chosen a great clinic and great doctors. Best wishes for your HT

I had my HT at Eugenix ,and I have a thread relating to my experience to date. Please feel free to have a look at the thread as there is some great tips and advice for a HT shared by the community.

....................Paddy.................

Congratulations on what I believe to be a solid decision!

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

8 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Hello @Karn . You have chosen a great clinic and great doctors. Best wishes for your HT

I had my HT at Eugenix ,and I have a thread relating to my experience to date. Please feel free to have a look at the thread as there is some great tips and advice for a HT shared by the community.

....................Paddy.................

I will be following your thread.

Thanks Paddy 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, i have my surgery booked with Eugenix Clinic March 9th for 3000 grafts might get some more, before i decided to go with Eugenix i was debating between darling buds and Eugenix but the results at Eugenix were way better. Anyways Darling buds told me that my donor area was not too good and the max amount of grafts that they could use was 2500 grafts from that area and the rest would have to be from the beard. When i sent my pictures to Eugenix clinic they said my donor area looked good for 3000 grafts. That kind of confused me so i wanted to get your guys opinion on it, i have attached pictures below please let me know what you think of my donor area. I will also update everything when i get my surgery done before and after pictures weekly and monthly updates. Thanks   

image0 copy.png

image2 copy.jpeg

image3 copy.jpeg

image4 copy.jpeg

image10.jpeg

Hello @Karn I would be very confident Eugenix and Dr.Arika Bansal will manage your doner very well you don't need to have any concerns as they have helped so many patients that were very high norwood 6 and 7 with very limited doner and managed it perfectly.

I myself had retrograde alopecia , thinning over the ears and at the nape of the neck and my doner was limited and nearly 3000 grafts were extracted , it was very well managed and today it feels great with no overharvesting in any area at all. This was what I knew before I booked my surgery as I carried out extensive research before hand and I knew I was going to an excellent doctors in Dr.Arika and Dr.Pradeep. They have done so much for patients on this forum also that had limited amount of scalp doner and manage it very carefully which through their own posts were exceptionally happy for.

Paddy

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

hey.. can we get an update regarding your procedure?

I paid a deposit with them, and would love to read some before and after stories, as I wait anxiously to book my actual date once the dates are available.

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• Administrators
4 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

hey.. can we get an update regarding your procedure?

I paid a deposit with them, and would love to read some before and after stories, as I wait anxiously to book my actual date once the dates are available.

There are a lot of members here documenting their journey @ahmedabad_guy @Zoomster and of course @paddyirishman I suggest using our advanced search option and looking up Eugenix name.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Karn,

It appears that you have lots of nape hair.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late response. Its been two months since i got my hair transplant from Doctor Arika basal at Eugenix clinic. My hair has sheded and now growing back very slowly and patchy but i guess thats normal. I am worried about my crown area i had 500 grafts planted there and I've never seen it this thin. If you guys could tell me about more about why my crown has gotten thinner that would be greatly appreciated.  

I have posted pictures of the day i got the hair transplant March 9th then March 13th four days after surgery then after the first wash March 17 and then April 2nd before the shedding started, The last pictures were take May 12 after i got a haircut i usually cut my sides and back short so you can see where the hair was taken out of the scars are not the visible you would have to look very close to see them in person. 

Total grafts planted were 2500, 500 grafts on the crown, 125 left temple, 135 on the right temple and the rest were planted on the hairline.
All pictures were uploaded in order.
Shampoo I've been using is Dove and i haven't been taking anything else but biotin.

Hope this helps you guys out, I'm excited for my final results!

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image1 2.jpeg

image2 2.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image3 2.jpeg

image0 2.jpeg

image1 3.jpeg

image2 3.jpeg

image3 3.jpeg

image1 4.jpeg

image0 3.jpeg

image2 4.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image0 4.jpeg

image3 4.jpeg

On 5/13/2020 at 3:00 AM, Karn said:

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late response. Its been two months since i got my hair transplant from Doctor Arika basal at Eugenix clinic. My hair has sheded and now growing back very slowly and patchy but i guess thats normal. I am worried about my crown area i had 500 grafts planted there and I've never seen it this thin. If you guys could tell me about more about why my crown has gotten thinner that would be greatly appreciated.  

I have posted pictures of the day i got the hair transplant March 9th then March 13th four days after surgery then after the first wash March 17 and then April 2nd before the shedding started, The last pictures were take May 12 after i got a haircut i usually cut my sides and back short so you can see where the hair was taken out of the scars are not the visible you would have to look very close to see them in person. 

Total grafts planted were 2500, 500 grafts on the crown, 125 left temple, 135 on the right temple and the rest were planted on the hairline.
All pictures were uploaded in order.
Shampoo I've been using is Dove and i haven't been taking anything else but biotin.

Hope this helps you guys out, I'm excited for my final results!

Hi @Karn, thank you for posting your transplant experience. Your pre shed photos do look good and if that’s how your end result is supposed to look, it should be a very good improvement. Your crown does look a little thin but that could be due to the lighting and a little bit of shock loss.

Did the doctors not prescribe you finesteride to halt the progression of the hair loss.

Also, do you know what the graft density of the transplanted hair was. I have a similar hair loss pattern as yours and this information would be very useful.

The doctor did prescribe finasteride but I did not want to take it. I have few friends that had some side effects using finasteride. I’m sorry I do not know the graft density, I will try finding out if I can.

4 minutes ago, Karn said:

The doctor did prescribe finasteride but I did not want to take it. I have few friends that had some side effects using finasteride. I’m sorry I do not know the graft density, I will try finding out if I can.

Thanks @Karn Also, do you know how many centimeters the hairline was lowered in the center and the sides. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thanks for posting updates, but I think you’re cutting the sides too short. You can see scarring at a zero guard. I suggest moving up to a #2 guard.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 5/13/2020 at 11:43 AM, Karn said:

Sir, I have been taking finastride from last 6 months and I have not seen any side effects.

You can try some topical finastride instead.

Meanwhile please go through the below two videos

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Hey,

How come your surgeon added a 100 graft patch to your crown that clearly has dipping signs that indicates nw 7,  based on your before photos ? With medication I am sure you will be able to prevent future loss but I thought you should stay away from the crown if an advanced pattern is likely. I hope you dont need another procedure but just wondering.

Edited by James C
  • Like 1

I had 500 grafts put in the centre of the crown because my hair was very thin there. I feel like i will eventually need another ht done on the crown and mid scalp hopefully this ht lasts me about 5 years. My crown area is very thin at the moment I'm hoping the 500 grafts will make a difference once they grow and that will help cover some of the thinning in the crown area.  

Edited by Karn

1 minute ago, Karn said:

I had 500 grafts put in the centre of the crown because my hair was very thin there. I feel like i will eventually need another ht done on the crown and mid scalp hopefully this ht lasts me about 5 years. My crown area is very thin at the moment I'm hoping the 500 grafts will make a difference once they grow and that will help cover some of the thinning in the crown area.  

sorry i meant to say 500.

Yea, i see you added the grafts to the crown, but i was asking, did your doctor mention anything about the dangers of adding to a crown that could progress. Since it kind of looks like your crown is dipping downwards (which indicates an advanced hairloss pattern) ..from my personal research i always thought you shouldnt touch the crown until you completely take care of the front half and then see what the crown does