Night SWEAT 😓

Tamas

Hello Guys just had my operation 5 days ago but yesterday I had a really bad night sweat 💦.

Can anything happen with the transplanted grafts?

If anyone had similar experience or issue or any expert pls share your thoughts.

Just worried 😟 

Thanks Tamas

If night sweats are fairly common for you I would think it is no big deal.  Contact your doctor if you typically don't have these night sweats.  Your grafts should be fine. 

If you want to see what to expect with your surgery going forward.... feel free to look at my website where I have chronicled everyday during the first few weeks after surgery.  I explain what to expect each day recovering and post many before/afters.  Website is posted below.  Just look at my archives and go to September 2012.   Keep us posted on this website with your progress.  You have a lot to look forward to!

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:23 AM, Tamas said:

Hello Guys just had my operation 5 days ago but yesterday I had a really bad night sweat 💦.

Can anything happen with the transplanted grafts?

If anyone had similar experience or issue or any expert pls share your thoughts.

Just worried 😟 

Thanks Tamas

As long as you're washing your hair daily, e.g. cup of soapy water over transplanted area, it shouldn't be a problem.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day