Dr. Maras at HDC clinic in Cyprus, 2550 grafts REPAIR hair transplant over Arenamed's (in Turkey) first experience

Doron Harati

Hey Doron, I went 5 years ago to the same clinic and experienced the same pain. My body shaked when i received the anesthesia and I felt that I’m almost feinting. 
I see that your implanted hair didn’t even grew out. Mine did luckily. But I have also scars on the back of my head. It’s not that much like yours but it’s still very visible when i have a short hairstyle. Did you take into consideration to repair also your donor area? With bht for example? 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Doflamingo said:

Hey Doron, I went 5 years ago to the same clinic and experienced the same pain. My body shaked when i received the anesthesia and I felt that I’m almost feinting. 
I see that your implanted hair didn’t even grew out. Mine did luckily. But I have also scars on the back of my head. It’s not that much like yours but it’s still very visible when i have a short hairstyle. Did you take into consideration to repair also your donor area? With bht for example? 

I am so sorry to hear what happened to you, I can't understand how they still active.

No I rather save grafts for top area, my hair chest is very weak, maybe I got 200-300 grafts from by beard.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

I understand brother. But as I would recommend you, it would be better if you transplant the chest hair into the depleted donor area and take donor hair from the scalp to the desired scalp area. 
why? Because I guess the chest hair would only reach a specific length and are mostly single grafts so that they can at least cover the scars a bit. You know what I mean bro? 

Yes, but the problem is that chest hair only absorb about 50%, also I don't have much chest hair and it's very weak, I am not a good chest hair candidate, will need about almost 1000 grafts for decent fade out effect, if my chest hair was strong I would've do that.

Edited by Doron Harati

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

If you're donor is strong you can have high rate of 90% absorb, weak chest hair is about 50%, it's almost like vellus hair, maybe some day I'll consider but I don't have much grafts there.

Thanks, I wish you all the best and that we will continue to warn ppl from these horrific clinics.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone I posted yesterday my new thread about my 2nd HT experience I had with Dr. Maras at HDC clinic almost 2 weeks ago and I did a lot of documentation, on this photo I wanted to show how I looked after the punch procedure by Dr. Maras and by Arenamed hair mill (1st HT), to have multiple HT procedures the donor area must be preserved professionally without being overharvested.

I am after my 3rd HT FUE procedure and I can have more procedures in the future, here you can read about my new experience 

20211017_112709.jpg