Dr. Maras at HDC clinic in Cyprus, 2550 grafts REPAIR hair transplant over Arenamed's (in Turkey) first experience

Doron Harati

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Personally I hate looking at my own hair in the strong sun or indoor overhead lighting. We all know it’s a illusion of hair really but I’m never that confident.

yours however looks really good. I’m hoping to get another ht this year to address my own density issue

@JohnAC71 can i ask you where did your first ht, when and if you have an open thread on this forum?

13 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Personally I hate looking at my own hair in the strong sun or indoor overhead lighting. We all know it’s a illusion of hair really but I’m never that confident.

yours however looks really good. I’m hoping to get another ht this year to address my own density issue. 

Where and when you did your first HT?

I am the consultant center of HDC, so you can free talk with me on private, show your pictures, details and we will check what and how we can repair your HT with no rush.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Valued Contributor

I'm so happy to see that you have come out of this on the other side looking great! I had two bad hair transplants when I was 18 so I can relate as far as the damage done. The fact that you nearly lost your life speaks volumes on the dangers of Turkey. What really disturbs me is the amount of people now who have had a hair transplant from Turkey and have created YouTube channels sprouting how great Turkey is! It's well known that ex taxi drivers, barbers and Syrian refugees have taken part in performing hair transplants (surgery) in many of Turkey's hair mills.

The main thing is that not only did you survive your terrible ordeal physically but have now been repaired to having a great looking head of hair! Sadly their are many, many men who are left leading a life of depression and isolation after their bad experience. Thank you for sharing yours to educate others!

• Like 1

What makes me more angry is that these pseudo Turkish doctors continue to ruin other people's lives, here I read about a couple of guys who were in contact with Ziya Yavuz, (I hope I saved them from him, after I sent them the  my photos in private), who after abandoning his business partner Hamid Aydin, started his own business, but continues to make people believe that he has his own clinic, while what they do is only rent operating rooms in the big hospitals of Istanbul  , making believe that they are the owners, stealing photos of transplants performed by top surgeons and passing them off on their own.  Those who know nothing about transplants, like me, four years ago, unfortunately fall for it.

• Like 2

@transplantedphil thank you very much!

@Gatsby thanks! I am so glad that HTN got serious followers that take seriously this matter, when I tired to warn ppl on FB groups against black market clinics only and their secret Turk agents (from famous Turk names) started to bash me and call me "scarecrow" then bullied me on private, but I laughed on them 🤣 😆 

I saw some posts here of paitents that went to "nice price Turkish black market clinics" and now they in deep depression, they uploaded their HT with pictures like me with depleted donor, broom hair growth or non growth and the local agents\reps bully them instead to offer a caring solution.

My agent was my barber and "friend" for 14 years, back when we closed the deal in December 2017, I didn't know a thing about HTs, didn't know there are categorizes of clinics, only knew in a very basic way FUT and FUE, didn't have a clue about manual punch\miscroscopes\singles, ect, so I TRUSTED HIM.

Just after this horrific experience I did my own research and got even more depressed, but at the end HDC and Dr. Maras brought my smile and confidence back :)

I am glad I can give free advices for paitents as others helped and rep respected clinics, I will make my own YouTube channel, as you said I see many Turks YouTubers that film them self in dark rooms or dark cars and a new patient won't get the right impression.

You plan to do another procedure?

Where you did your HTs? (only if you feel comfortable to tell)

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

@Egy these imposters so called "doctors", don't have a real MD degree and don't speak English, how the hell you refer and market yourself as doctor when you don't speak English?!?!

Those imposters have fake local Turkish certifications, and those ridiculous fake "Oscar" trophies 🏆 , how come the legit clinics around the world don't possess those stupid trophies?!

Those pseudo "doctors" are crooks and so their staff, I was offered to work with these places and I ignored them.

As you said, it's either a fancy look places or renting a room in a hospital, their government don't use a federal enforcement at all, it's not only about HTs, it's the same with all ecstatic surgeries there, I know men and women that were poison overdosed in nose jobs, facelifts, dental, silicon, you name it, and of course they were botched like you and me in the black market industry in Turkey.

What really blows me is when ppl consultant with or other legit clinics, giving them all the info AFTER they had failed HT even 2! And still want a black market cheap clinic, blows my mind, I have many many pics with those botched paitents that many times the damaged was too much so they can't have a proper repair HT.

You plan to do a repair HT?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

As you said, it's either a fancy look places or renting a room in a hospital, their government don't use a federal enforcement at all, it's not only about HTs, it's the same with all ecstatic surgeries there, I know men and women that were poison overdosed in nose jobs, facelifts, dental, silicon, you name it, and of course they were botched like you and me in the black market industry in Turke

I know what you are talking about, in Turkey, the authorities do not check because the Turkish state is comfortable with medical tourism, so much money enters the state coffers.

48 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

You plan to do a repair HT?

No, I don't have to do another repair transplant, I was in Dr. Cinik's clinic, in October 2019, I didn't do a repair transplant, but a second transplant, I must say that at the moment, I am 90% satisfied, moreover  , could not do more with a limited number of follicular units to be taken from behind the back of the neck, I explained the reason in my thread, if you look.  Thank you

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

My new group for HDC and HTs pro clinics only, please join us:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/326632715435825/?post_id=326669022098861&comment_id=326686988763731&notif_id=1599714686995687&notif_t=group_comment&ref=notif

*** Doron Harati - Hair Transplants representor and advisor of HDC, free consultant on private ***

• 6 months later...

Hey Doron. Great results at HDC. They Completely turned things around for you. The sooner people realise this isn’t a simple cosmetic procedure and stop risking their hair and possibly health by going to turkey for the cheapest price the better. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helios said:

Hey Doron. Great results at HDC. They Completely turned things around for you. The sooner people realise this isn’t a simple cosmetic procedure and stop risking their hair and possibly health by going to turkey for the cheapest price the better. 

I am trying my best to tell paitents not to go to "nice price" clinics,I myself got botched horribly in Turkey and luckliy Dr. Maras and HDC team saved my scalp, the difference is that I wasn't aware it was a black market clinic and was fooled by their local agent that was my "friend" and barber for 14 years, btw I didn't pay cheap for that horrific experience, HDC brought my confidence and life back.

I hope ppl will learn from this.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

I am trying my best to tell paitents not to go to "nice price" clinics,I myself got botched horribly in Turkey and luckliy Dr. Maras and HDC team saved my scalp, the difference is that I wasn't aware it was a black market clinic and was fooled by their local agent that was my "friend" and barber for 14 years, btw I didn't pay cheap for that horrific experience, HDC brought my confidence and life back.

I hope ppl will learn from this.

I got told by a top clinic in Turkey that they wanted to do 5,000 grafts in one sitting on me when I was a Norwood 5/6. That was all I needed to know. When to HDC and never looked back. 

2 minutes ago, Helios said:

I got told by a top clinic in Turkey that they wanted to do 5,000 grafts in one sitting on me when I was a Norwood 5/6. That was all I needed to know. When to HDC and never looked back. 

You had a good escape 😯 

7 minutes ago, Helios said:

That 5000 grafts bullshit is almost off the radar in Turkey lately, they know that ppl got aware to stay away from this, so they more tend to market 3500 - 4000 per session but still in low quality, although I still know places in Turkey that go for 6000+ grafts bullshit and some ppl still fall for that, I am glad you weren't lure into that trap.

• Like 1

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

That 5000 grafts bullshit is almost off the radar in Turkey lately, they know that ppl got aware to stay away from this, so they more tend to market 3500 - 4000 per session but still in low quality, although I still know places in Turkey that go for 6000+ grafts bullshit and some ppl still fall for that, I am glad you weren't lure into that trap.

Now, the real red flag is unlimited grafts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Now, the real red flag is unlimited grafts. 

It's like having food poison from eat all you want defected oysters.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

The problem is people are lured to turkey because of the cheap prices and large amounts of grafts promised. Best case scenario: the surgery is successful and you’ve saved money. Worst case scenario-

1. You’ve wasted your money because now you need to pay for repair. 

2. you’ve lost precious grafts from the failed surgery

3. you’ve lost time because now you won’t look good until you get the surgery repaired which will take months or years. 

4. You’re unhappy until you get it repaired. 

Just not worth risking it at a cheap clinic in Turkey. Ive seen too many bad outcomes at this point. 

• Like 1

Exactly, I mean back in 2016 when the Turkey hype started many ppl like me were lured but that happened because we didn't know any better, around 2019 ppl started to be aware and STILL most of them worship those cheap black market clinics, nobody back then told me why I mustn't do that poor choice, but after I consult and aware the public many of them don't listen and guess what's happen after...

Sometimes you can't do repairs.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

Exactly, I mean back in 2016 when the Turkey hype started many ppl like me were lured but that happened because we didn't know any better, around 2019 ppl started to be aware and STILL most of them worship those cheap black market clinics, nobody back then told me why I mustn't do that poor choice, but after I consult and aware the public many of them don't listen and guess what's happen after...

At least I’m sure you’ve saved others from having the same experience so that’s a very good thing. I’ve actually lost track how many clinics there are in Turkey that do transplants but it must be dozens. New one seems to be popping up everyday. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Helios said:

At least I’m sure you’ve saved others from having the same experience so that’s a very good thing. I’ve actually lost track how many clinics there are in Turkey that do transplants but it must be dozens. New one seems to be popping up everyday. 

100s of hair mills sadly. Yes there are decent clinics but only a handful I could ever recommend to be honest. 

• Like 2

I am trying my best to prevent these tragedies and yes, ppl do listen.

The problem is that you got many local "consultant" agents that work with those clinics, when too many complaint, the agents leave the clinic, renew their business with different name and find a new black market clinic, it happens all time. 

Those agents do only small local marketing, you won't see them do around the globe marketing, won't show their face won't document themselves too much, what they actually do.. they mainly document their customers, shooting videos 5 minutes post procedure while the paitent is still under the influence of drugs and they say " We're happy, we recommend Dr. Nobody, everybody is nice, everybody is smiling to me, I am 100% satisfied, I got no complaints".

These ppl don't aware that the only thing they do is giving the agents immunity power in court law and deceive the public (unintentionally of course), these fake praises won't effect your result.

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

It’s a shame because there are some good doctors in Turkey, but their model has ruined it for many of the good ones. I remember there was a doctor who did everything himself, this was in 2015, he refused to let techs do everything. Recently I heard he’s turned into a hair mill to compete, very sad.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

It’s a shame because there are some good doctors in Turkey, but their model has ruined it for many of the good ones. I remember there was a doctor who did everything himself, this was in 2015, he refused to let techs do everything. Recently I heard he’s turned into a hair mill to compete, very sad.

He has indeed. And become someone i crossed off after coming back to the forum. Infact we was all singing his praises back in 2015. How times change.. the Turkey recommended list has changed the most. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The thing is in Turkey the cosmetic surgeries market got massive in 2016, not only in hair transplants and yes they have legit doctors that demands LEGIT price for high quality so the cheap black market clinics got into to attract tourists all around the globe with fake doctors.

3 British paitents went to a "nice price" dentist, 1 died, 2 in a coma:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/07/man-dies-two-friends-in-coma-after-taking-dental-medication/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Another example, woman died after liposuction:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-55755480

Another woman died in butt surgery:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brazilian-butt-lift-death-operation-british-leah-cambridge-turkey-a9212456.html

I did my research on Rhinoplasty in Turkey and there are real good doctors that I would like to collaborate with, but I saw many disasters by "nice price doctors", Turkey got thousands over thousands of clinics that you can't imagine if you didn't travel there.