Dr. Maras at HDC clinic in Cyprus, 2550 grafts REPAIR hair transplant over Arenamed's (in Turkey) first experience

Doron Harati

13 hours ago, Yaro said:

Obviously, anyone can be guilty of offering poor services but Turkey is a joke in regards to the amount of such clown clinics. Like me, I am glad that you have found HDC. It's a shame that a lot of people take hair transplant for granted and take advice of the first agent as the truth. I don't blame them though, since most of the people are older and more conservative. However, for the love of god, we need to at least spread the word about this website in the hair transplant community

That agent was my barber and "friend" for 14 years, I started get intrested in HTs since 2004, so the agent himself had 6 HTs 4 FUTs and 2 FUEs, back when we knew each other in 2005, ppl thought that I am crazy for considering HT, it wasn't normal to talk about HTs back then, so that agent was like a "guru" for, loosing hair was very emotional for me, so I was naive.

After the horrible experience I started to do my own homework, I didn't know nothing before my 1st experience! The crazy thing is that I even didn't inted to go for a low cost clinic, he claimed it was a "boutique" clinic! We closed the deal at the end of 2017, I didn't know a thing about HTs, didn't know what is Micro FUE, singles, doubles,  triples,  manual punch vs mechanical punch, zigzags lines, split doubles to singles, diameters, why grafts die in cheap low cost clinics,ect.. Who the hell knew that before! The Turkish low costs clinic trend started in 2017. 

Dr. Maras at the start was very skeptical if he could repair my head, it wasn't easy, I am so thankful for him and HDC, they literally saved me from the botched!

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude this is hell of a shitty HT experience bro, but Im glad it worked out fine.

I have to say I find it really strange how can some people just go and do this surgery without researching it thoroughly. This is serious surgery that effect your whole appearance for your whole life.  Im here doing extensive research for months, flying all the way to different countries JUST for frontal consultations,  racking my brain all day, and people just go and do it like they go to the supermarket.

I understand you learned your lesson and it's definitely not to criticize you, Im just talking in general, because I know that lots of people do this.

I want to clarify that my second surgery was not a repair, I should have chosen a top surgeon specialized in repair, but I could not afford it from an economic point of view, I just wanted to give a little density to my hair and I had to choose the one that  among the low cost it seems one of the best.  We await evolution and hope well.

• Like 1

@karatekid I forgot to say that in addition to haste and ignorance in the matter of transplants, the fact of attending unethical forums, where bad reports are canceled by administrators and moderators corrupt under the generous remuneration offered, can contribute to wrong hands  from the clinics to do this.  Likely that on the forums I attended before there were reports of patients operated on in the clinic where I was but then they were canceled and I could not see them, and who knows how many others like me.

Edited by Egy

36 minutes ago, Egy said:

@karatekid I forgot to say that in addition to haste and ignorance in the matter of transplants, the fact of attending unethical forums such as HRN, where bad reports are canceled by administrators and moderators corrupt under the generous remuneration offered, can contribute to wrong hands  from the clinics to do this.  Likely that on the forums I attended before there were reports of patients operated on in the clinic where I was but then they were canceled and I could not see them, and who knows how many others like me.

You saying that clinics pay off this website so that bad reviews are deleted?

1 hour ago, Egy said:

@karatekid I forgot to say that in addition to haste and ignorance in the matter of transplants, the fact of attending unethical forums such as HRN, where bad reports are canceled by administrators and moderators corrupt under the generous remuneration offered, can contribute to wrong hands  from the clinics to do this.  Likely that on the forums I attended before there were reports of patients operated on in the clinic where I was but then they were canceled and I could not see them, and who knows how many others like me.

Yes sure even when you do research some of it can based on bias information, but at least you increase your chances, the more thorough you are. I understand your situation and sorry for it. But in the case of that guy it was zero research, as he stated.

By the way I think you miss typed there since you wrote "unethical forums such as HRN", I know it wasnt your intention but it can misslead readers

• Like 1

Sorry for my English, but I use the google translator and some mistakes can happen, but I hope it is clear that I meant that HRN is perhaps the only ethical forum on the web.

@karatekid thank you for pointing me out the oversight and I authorize you to do it always. 😜

7 minutes ago, karatekid said:

lol... this is too much responsability for me :)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, karatekid said:

y the way how you communicate with the Turkish doctor if you dont speak english?

Through the coordinator of Italian patients.🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Egy
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Egy said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Through the coordinator of Italian patients.🤷🏻‍♂️

It's funny and sad at the same time, those Turkish "doctors" and "professors" don't speak basic English,  can you all believe that on those crooks? 

I warn people not to go to those barbarians on white fake cloaks, their local Turkish certifications are big fake news, Turkey like many Arabic countries don't enforce any law against these kind of frauds and crook, yet people from Western countries go to those cheap ass clinics, I myself was against go to Turkey at the first place,  but that agent was my barber and "friend" for 14 years and he fooled me, I even didn't aim to go for a cheap place, he described that clinic as a "boutique" clinic, he got mad on me after I didn't trust him and learned all about HTs and pro level HTs, all the medical terms, ect...

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

It is true what you say, most of the clinics in Turkey are pseudo-clinics, I have written it several times and will continue to write it, there is no control in Healthcare, Turkey has enriched itself and continues to do so with  medical tourism, some clinics that do their job are there, but most are just improvised groups that open a website on the internet, a page on facebook, stealing photos of transplants made by other surgeons and photos of hospitals by believing  to be the owners.  I am preparing a video to post on youtube to warn other people to stay away from Hamid Aydin and Ziya Yavuz's Estetistanbul (the latter now seems to have gone into business alone).

• Like 1

Yes few rare Trukish clinics are legit (actually 2), all the rest are trash and I checked many of them!

Can't wait for your video ;)

• Administrators

@Egy 

I hope you will share that video with us, reach out to me if you need any help. Also, to clarify @Yaro we are one of the last forums to host negative reviews.

In fact, if you google are name and lawsuits, you’ll see that we’ve been sued several times, because clinics blame us for not taking down negative reviews. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin-Moderator as soon as it is ready I will definitely share it with you, I just have to find some time to rearrange the photos of the first procedure (if you can call it that) and sorry if I wrote the user Yaro wrongly before, but I meant exactly the opposite.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Egy said:

@Glam Hair The video must be made by a friend, unfortunately he too "screwed" in Turkey, or rather, and thinks he went to an important clinic in Turkey, perhaps one of the 2 you have in mind.

Too screwed? What happened?

Hehehe it sounds like the Turkish HT mafia after him...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GNX1 said:

Dr. Maras still has the best hairlines in the business. I just cant wrap my head around why other surgeons don't emulate his technique smh.

His hair lines are top notch! I see other great HTs doctors BUT they give a hair with temples many of them, it's less my taste, Maras brought back my hair line of age 16 :)

• 2 months later...

10 months since my repair HT at HDC by Dr Maras in Cyprus Nicosia , I think it's the final result, I also shoot a photo that you all can see my hair line, got ONLY SINGLE grafts!

Couldn't be happier :)

20200509_170732.jpg

20200509_170921.jpg

20200509_170649.jpg

20200509_171024.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow man this looks excellent, such a great result, and night and day difference. It looks even better 🙌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you friend!