lasercap

I do.  It works.  The brand name is Laser Cap.  

I use model 224 which covers the top of the head.  Model 300 covers the donor area as well.

This is the only model I know that carries a lifetime warranty.  You can call either company and find out about pricing, etc. Use is 3X per week for 30 minutes.  It takes a full year to see the benefit, but you should start seeing initial results in 3-4 months.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LaserCap said:

I use model 224 which covers the top of the head.  Model 300 covers the donor area as well.

This is the only model I know that carries a lifetime warranty.  You can call either company and find out about pricing, etc. Use is 3X per week for 30 minutes.  It takes a full year to see the benefit, but you should start seeing initial results in 3-4 months.  

Thanks LC!

1 hour ago, LaserCap said:

I'm looking for it but I can't find.
How much in USA?

I own one, an irestore I believe. Had it for a couple years. I haven't even been using it. I put it on last night.....my guess is that its quackery but I've tried everything else might as well start doing this again.

• Like 1

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

43 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I own one, an irestore I believe. Had it for a couple years. I haven't even been using it. I put it on last night.....my guess is that its quackery but I've tried everything else might as well start doing this again.

It doesn't require any sacrifice. the only problem is very expensive :(

21 hours ago, duchaine said:

It doesn't require any sacrifice. the only problem is very expensive :(

Mine is the Igrow which is probably not as great as the ones that have come out recently like the capillus. Also it looks goofy. I paid a decent amount for it too.. whats more important your hair or the money? lol

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

35 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Mine is the Igrow which is probably not as great as the ones that have come out recently like the capillus. Also it looks goofy. I paid a decent amount for it too.. whats more important your hair or the money? lol

Hair for sure.
Anyway, I try to buy cost effective and proven stuffs.
If something has not much evidence to support his utility, I can give a try if it is not ultra-expensive :)