Fue 2243 Grafts - Dr Tejinder bhatti- January9,2020

Shakib

On 6/12/2020 at 2:10 AM, Shakib said:

Hello, everyone. Today I'm updating at 155(5months) days mark. I'm bit confused about the result. Right side looks quite satisfactory. But I'm bit worried about the left side. It looks like the growth is not even.  One side is growing faster than another side. On the left side, thickness is a definite concern for me. 

First 3 pictures were taken at 120 days mark. Next 5 pictures were taken at 155 days mark. I am quite confused at this stage. I'm ready to hear from all of you about this progress so far. And I will appreciate your suggestions on making the hair growth even. 

@Lennney @Melvin-Moderator @KarmaPolice

@Petroholic

IMG_20200509_181930.jpg

IMG_20200509_181846.jpg

IMG_20200509_181842.jpg

IMG_20200606_154138__01__01.jpg

IMG_20200611_173726__01__01.jpg

IMG_20200605_211828__01__01__01.jpg

IMG_20200611_185158__01.jpg

@Shakib from your last picture; I guess your middle hair is your native hair? And did you get your hairline lowered?

@shakib

Patience is the key my friend.

I know it is difficult but here is what I did /would suggest-

Don't even think about scrutinizing result at 5 month mark-

Wait for 6 months , take photos every month on 1st every month.

Don't expect to see results in the mirror. You will see results in the photos month after month.

In my case I was seeing difference in month by month result even at 15 month mark.

Your hair seems to be falling/ growing towards the "good growth" side. I agree with waiting a bit more for the growth to catch up. Key is to have growth be surrounded by similar growth: to get a haircut that is similar density to your growth. I would personally wait another 2-6 weeks, depending on how long it takes to get about double the growth you currently have, and get a good haircut that keeps all hair maybe 2-4 inches max but also (and this is key) thin out the non HT hair. You don't want your new hair to contrast your normal hair, so knock the thickness of your normal hair with thinning scissors/feathering scissors. 5 months is the bare bare minimum on growth cycle, but it looks promising! I wasn't 100% pleased with my growth at 5 months, but it was passable for a job I had. By 7 months it looked more normal.

The key is: don't "act" (behave) like it's NEW hair act like you're balding. 

Acting like you're balding= not worrying about hair because it is what it is. People don't talk shit to balding people, since it can't be helped. This mentality will draw attention away from your hair. You'd be surprised how people don't notice your thin hair if you don't act differently. Also, by acting bald, your hair will continually thicken up, and will progressively get better, and you'll be pleasantly surprised when it does. I think you're about 2-6 weeks from having good hair. Grow it some more and then do a haircut. Try to have all the density match. I told this to my barbers as well. I told them that I got a HT and I need a trim on top, and the (best way I can describe this is by saying Norwood 6 areas) sides and top-sides feathered to make them thinner. Your hair will be less dense, sure, but it will all match.

Best of luck and keep updates coming!

Edited by Lennney
Changed Norwood 5 to 6. I didn't look to confirm. It's basically all non-loss areas of hair.

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Shakib locked and unlocked this topic