Fue 2243 Grafts - Dr Tejinder bhatti- January9,2020

Shakib

Hello everyone. In this post I am going to give  an overview about my prosedure which was on January 9th,2020. I have been waiting for that day for a long period of time. Before giving an idea about my prosedure I would like to describe why I selected doctor Tejinder bhatti. First of all, Dr. Bhatti's huge experience in this field. Secondly, I found no secrecy in the cost of ht procedure. I tried to contact with other ht clinic in India. But they were somehow trying to avoid that, was was asking my phone number so that they can call me and let me know. Thirdly, Dr bhatti has settled darling buds clinic in Chandigarh. This clinic is built with all the modern equipments which are required.Compared to other cities in India Chandigarh is  very relaxing. Post operation is more smooth.

The time when I book my procedure in August 2019, I contacted with Shera Who is  the patient advisor of Dr.bhatti . He has been absolutely helpful  from booking the procedure, then sending the confirmation message. And also all the hotel arrangements. I am staying at the first hotel. Which is quite close to the near market, airport and also to the clinic

Pre op- 8th January 2019

On 8th January, I had my consultation with doctor bhatti. Dr told me that he will be recreating the hairline, and will address frontal part only.He draw the hairlineband I was okay with that. Clinic manager Shalini gave the medicines which I took in the dinner. 

Operation day - 9th January 2019

Driver picked me up at 7 o'clock from the hotel. My procedure is started approximately at 8:15. The process itself was absolutely smooth. The time when the anaesthesia was injecting, I felt pain apart from that there wasn't any pain I felt. My procedure was completed at 3:00 p.m. Total 2243 grafts were planted. They also provided lunch. What I liked was everyone basically knows what they are supposed to do. They knows their role properly. reason why I am not writing much about the procedure day because for me it was a very smooth experience. The next day driver took me the clinic again to change the dressing. And medicines and instructions were provided on that day. Today I went to the clinic again to change the dressing again. 

Single Graft- 343

Double grafts- 1013

Triple grafts - 887

Any thoughts ???

IMG_20200109_173933.jpg

IMG_20200109_174707.jpg

IMG_20200108_122016__01.jpg

IMG_20200109_075349__01.jpg

IMG_20200109_174934.jpg

IMG_20200109_173933.jpg

IMG_20200109_174901.jpg

IMG_20200109_174919.jpg

• Like 1

Looks good so far. That's a large area to cover with only 2200 grafts. You have moved your hairline lower by 1-2cm, so it should make a huge difference to you overall look in 6 months.

Is there a reason you didn't address the crown? No issues there?

Yes, I am doing my ht at 25. In future, I might need more grafts to cover my crown & mid portion. Dr bhatti wanted to recreate the hairline and add some density to the frontal part only. Every grafts are precious. So, he wanted to use it properly. Some gaps are made between the grafts. Which are for the native hairs.

And currently crown is okay. 

• 1 month later...

Hello, first picture was taken at day 14. The very next picture was taken at day 21.

And now currently I am updating at day 55 mark. Donor area healed very well so far. Burning sensation or numbness nothing at the donor area. Bit numbness in the recepient area. Apart from that nothing is in the recepient area. I am at the 2 months mark. I've heard that growth stage will start from 3 months and waiting for that stage. Can't wait to enter that stage. 

IMG_20200121_231040__01.jpg

IMG_20200126_021734.jpg

IMG_20200304_151817__01__01.jpg

IMG_20200304_151712__01.jpg

• Like 1

Everything looks right on track. Like you said, hair growth begins at 3 months, but just let yourself be on the journey as a passive member (who takes the prescribed treatments!!). I know I had redness longer than most, and I didn't get a surge of hair until about month 4-5. Everyone is a little different, and I used the 3-5 moth "explosive growth" only as a general hint of what may come, not necessarily of what I should expect. I always remained positive (I believe it is key for recovery).

Keep up the positivity and the updates! 

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 11:25 PM, abcddcba said:

Hi @Shakib, as @Lennney mentioned things look on track. I hope you are having your hair transplant journey as expected and staying safe. Is there any new update?

@Lennney I followed your journey as well and your results look absolutely amazing !

Thanks man. I am glad that people enjoyed following my progress. I hope all is well with @Shakib .

I know my hair is too long right now during this quarantine. I believe hair style makes significant difference in appearance after HT. My hair looks worse now that it is too long. I have to constantly move it as the bangs fall at odd angles. I want to get a hair cut but this lockdown prevents it. Maybe that (and other concerns probably related to quarantine) is what is preventing an update. 

Hope all is well, and keep up the positivity. Take care of yourself and your hair.

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

On 1/11/2020 at 11:05 PM, Shakib said:

Hello everyone. In this post I am going to give  an overview about my prosedure which was on January 9th,2020. I have been waiting for that day for a long period of time. Before giving an idea about my prosedure I would like to describe why I selected doctor Tejinder bhatti. First of all, Dr. Bhatti's huge experience in this field. Secondly, I found no secrecy in the cost of ht procedure. I tried to contact with other ht clinic in India. But they were somehow trying to avoid that, was was asking my phone number so that they can call me and let me know. Thirdly, Dr bhatti has settled darling buds clinic in Chandigarh. This clinic is built with all the modern equipments which are required.Compared to other cities in India Chandigarh is  very relaxing. Post operation is more smooth.

The time when I book my procedure in August 2019, I contacted with Shera Who is  the patient advisor of Dr.bhatti . He has been absolutely helpful  from booking the procedure, then sending the confirmation message. And also all the hotel arrangements. I am staying at the first hotel. Which is quite close to the near market, airport and also to the clinic

Pre op- 8th January 2019

On 8th January, I had my consultation with doctor bhatti. Dr told me that he will be recreating the hairline, and will address frontal part only.He draw the hairlineband I was okay with that. Clinic manager Shalini gave the medicines which I took in the dinner. 

Driver picked me up at 7 o'clock from the hotel. My procedure is started approximately at 8:15. The process itself was absolutely smooth. The time when the anaesthesia was injecting, I felt pain apart from that there wasn't any pain I felt. My procedure was completed at 3:00 p.m. Total 2243 grafts were planted. They also provided lunch. What I liked was everyone basically knows what they are supposed to do. They knows their role properly. reason why I am not writing much about the procedure day because for me it was a very smooth experience. The next day driver took me the clinic again to change the dressing. And medicines and instructions were provided on that day. Today I went to the clinic again to change the dressing again. 

Single Graft- 343

Double grafts- 1013

Triple grafts - 887

Any thoughts ???

IMG_20200109_173933.jpg

IMG_20200109_174707.jpg

IMG_20200109_174934.jpg

IMG_20200109_173933.jpg

IMG_20200109_174901.jpg

IMG_20200109_174919.jpg

Well the hardest part over . You have made the right decision in choosing Dr Bhatti. 

My advice :

Follow the regimen to the T 

Be patient since it can take anywhere from 3 months-1 year to get to the results

Dr Bhatti and his team have taken care of the rest for you.

Will see you on the other side 1 year later extremely happy

Well, everything looks fine currently. I can see some good Early growth just at the beginning of 4th month. Currently I am working on some projects. "Work from home" actually changed the whole concept. I am remaining busy working from home. But I will update very soon. I'm keeping all the records. So, it will be easy for me to see the differences. And to write a month by month uodate. Thanks for showing the concern. Stay safe. @Lennney @abcddcba

@Petroholic yes, Dr bhatti and his team was incredible. I'm showing some patience. I know that over the next few months there will be some good growth 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 1:35 AM, Shakib said:

Pre op- 8th January 2019

Single Graft- 343

Double grafts- 1013

Triple grafts - 887

Any thoughts ???

IMG_20200109_173933.jpg

IMG_20200109_174707.jpg

IMG_20200109_174934.jpg

IMG_20200109_173933.jpg

IMG_20200109_174901.jpg

IMG_20200109_174919.jpg

@Shakib If you notice on your last picture here, there is a space on your mid left side where no grafts being planted. Also, on right side, some space is being left out, the gap of grafts being planted is big. Any reason why?

On 5/31/2020 at 3:28 AM, Liverpool123 said:

Hi Shakib, would you kindly be able to share any progress photos please? I am schedule a HT with Dr Bhatti but I have come across a lot of negative reviews recently so would be really appreciative of your input. 

Thanks! 

<edit>

Edited by watterot

Sorry but I don’t think that 2200 will be enough to give decent coverage for that area shown. There are some gaps and grafts behind the hairline seem too spaced to far apart. And these are areas where I cannot see any existing hairs in your pre op pics.

I hope you do get good growth though for what has been implanted, please carry on sharing monthly pics. 

I used to be a fan of Dr Bhattis work years ago. The results and planning I see now sadly I am no longer impressed.

Edited by Johnboy71

Hi Watterot, - thanks for your response. I booked my HT in January before these worrying results started arising and I am now considering cancelling but I just wanted to get the thoughts of other patients first. I wonder what has happened for the clinic to drop its standards by so much? 

Guys with all due respect, why take a dump on Shakib's thread?

He seems alright for now, if I were at the 4-month mark looking forward to good results and then I saw a truck load of posts on my topic about how my surgeon is a screw up and about there being gaps in my post-op pics, I would certainly have sleepless nights. 

One can clearly see that @Shakib's midscalp isn't completely bald - that could explain the gaps. 

I think the post-op pictures look alright here.

3 hours ago, Liverpool123 said:

Hi Watterot, - thanks for your response. I booked my HT in January before these worrying results started arising and I am now considering cancelling but I just wanted to get the thoughts of other patients first. I wonder what has happened for the clinic to drop its standards by so much? 

Hi @Liverpool123  you can see others post first before you consider this doctor. Perhaps check my post and what I went through with this doctor and how was my results.

No one is trying to influence your decision and your decision should be only yours. However we only hope you make a wise one as it not only involves money but the trauma, the hope of finally getting the results you desire. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, Shakib said:

I had hairs on that area. Not completely bald. @Badresults

I am planning to update this thread. Am I allowed to do this ? @Melvin-Moderator

@Shakib you should share your latest progress whether the doctor is suspended or not. This would help others suggest you whether you are on right track or not.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Shakib said:

I had hairs on that area. Not completely bald. @Badresults

I am planning to update this thread. Am I allowed to do this ? @Melvin-Moderator

Yes feel free to update the results whether good or bad.

I will caution the community, I will not tolerate any behavior where individuals intentionally make another member feel bad about their result. That is not what our forum is about, and if I catch someone doing that they’ll be gone. 

Let’s keep this community positive and if the results are bad, let’s call it out, but if they’re good and the member is happy. I expect the community to respect the members feelings. 

best wishes, 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hello, everyone. Today I'm updating at 155(5months) days mark. I'm bit confused about the result. Right side looks quite satisfactory. But I'm bit worried about the left side. It looks like the growth is not even.  One side is growing faster than another side. On the left side, thickness is a definite concern for me. 

First 3 pictures were taken at 120 days mark. Next 5 pictures were taken at 155 days mark. I am quite confused at this stage. I'm ready to hear from all of you about this progress so far. And I will appreciate your suggestions on making the hair growth even. 

@Lennney @Melvin-Moderator @KarmaPolice

@Petroholic

IMG_20200509_181930.jpg

IMG_20200509_181846.jpg

IMG_20200509_181842.jpg

IMG_20200606_154138__01__01.jpg

IMG_20200611_173726__01__01.jpg

IMG_20200605_211828__01__01__01.jpg

IMG_20200611_185158__01.jpg

Edited by Shakib
Didn't select photo properly

• Administrators

I wouldn’t cast judgement until another 5 months. Patience is key.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.