Jump to content
Fluffhead

Caucasian M41, NW3/2500 Grafts Eugenix, India

Recommended Posts

Amazing man, so happy for you. I'm strongly considering Eugenix for my second procedure and your result really helps me out. I'm also super amped the temple points came out great - that's something I might have to get done and is a notoriously hard spot to get right. The hair's Dr. Arika selected seem to be the perfect choice for them!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 months post-op is usually when you have to start telling guys to be patient because it’s still early in the process…something tells me you don’t require any of this reassurance, haha!

Happy to see a guy get rewarded for his patience by waiting until the right opportunity with the right clinic was found!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2020 at 12:07 PM, rob7331 said:

Amazing man, so happy for you. I'm strongly considering Eugenix for my second procedure and your result really helps me out. I'm also super amped the temple points came out great - that's something I might have to get done and is a notoriously hard spot to get right. The hair's Dr. Arika selected seem to be the perfect choice for them!

I had limited work done on my temple points. At first, Dr. Arika said I didn't need it, but I insisted on having a small touchup. They implanted 60  grafts on each side. I'm thrilled with the cosmetic effect from such a small number of grafts. I agree with. you that when a doctor does good temple points, that's a solid indicator of their overall skill. 

Thanks for stopping by on my thread. I'm really happy with my results thus far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ian. said:

5 months post-op is usually when you have to start telling guys to be patient because it’s still early in the process…something tells me you don’t require any of this reassurance, haha!

 

Happy to see a guy get rewarded for his patience by waiting until the right opportunity with the right clinic was found!

 

 

The last 2 weeks of month 5 I saw an explosion of growth in my hairline. All the fine singles suddenly just appeared at once. Was a very encouraging sign. 

I wore a hat constantly for 20 years. Can't tell you what a relief it is not to reach for that every time I want to leave the house. Just a freeing experience. So thankful for the team @Eugenix Hair Science for coming through for me. Hoping my 12 month results will be poster worthy for them. Thanks for stopping by my thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fluffhead apart from being so happy for you and watching an amazing result, you will also have to change your avatar from Fluffhead! 😉 Well done man and very happy for you. I'm waiting on flights to open up and book myself into Eugenix. If I have half the results you have achieved I'll be a very happy man!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Fluffhead apart from being so happy for you and watching an amazing result, you will also have to change your avatar from Fluffhead! 😉 Well done man and very happy for you. I'm waiting on flights to open up and book myself into Eugenix. If I have half the results you have achieved I'll be a very happy man!

Ha! Will definitely be changing my avatar when I've completed my 1 year journey. 

I'm sure the team @Eugenix Hair Science will treat you well. You'll be in world class hands with both Dr. Arika and Dr. Sethi. Will be looking forward to following your transformation!

All the best. 

-Fluff

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×