Jump to content
Tbcruz

Dr. Blake Bloxham FUT 1986 Grafts

Recommended Posts

@Guy73 I’m really confused where this is all coming from, there’s no point in debating someone on their own thread. He chose FUT because he thought it would be the best for his situation. Difference of opinions are necessary, otherwise it becomes a stale echo-chamber. 

I really suggest starting a different thread where individuals are willing to join in for healthy debate- this thread is definitely not the place. I don’t see why this should cause anyone to get upset. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@Guy73 I’m really confused where this is all coming from, there’s no point in debating someone on their own thread. He chose FUT because he thought it would be the best for his situation. Difference of opinions are necessary, otherwise it becomes a stale echo-chamber. 

I really suggest starting a different thread where individuals are willing to join in for healthy debate- this thread is definitely not the place. I don’t see why this should cause anyone to get upset. 

This guy started it by accusing me of being some inside guy or promoting a doctor. Everyone knows details and process. I was looking outside the box. When someone comes on here and is not happy with results I get it, but I was merely pointing out things that actually do matter with any doctor you go to. You want to look at a few pictures and videos online that’s fine but as @LaserCap points out it takes a certain amount of grafts per zone to achieve what most people want on this forum. Now maybe some can or cannot achieve that by other factors. 
now I can still play tag with this guy if he want to keep going, but I deleted all my post from his thread and am just responding. If he want the last word then I will end it here and he can also. I don’t care about his hair count that much just trying to help a brother out so he is not disappointed again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Guy73 said:

****Melvin please delete my account And content******

Dude, obviously people on here don’t want to know process or details. Just results, I get it now. No problem ask Melvin to delete my account and other people as well ask him. I will totally be ok with it. 
@lasercap (old days)gets it. Because he is one of the few who knows the details and process. So when someone gets a result they are not happy with definitely don’t go to this forum because guys like you will have a sissy fit. 

 

Process or details? Wtf all you talk about is density and how Nader has given you 100+ grafts/cm2. If you want to talk details ok let’s go:

 

-what size punch was used for each of your 3 procedures?

-what’s the average micron size of your donor hairs from the occipital, parietal, and temporal regions?

-what storage solution does he use for grafts and what temperature are they kept at?

-was a smaller sized punch used for your nape hair? What size?

-trumpet, sharp, or serrated tip?

-what rpm was the waw set at for your last two procedures?

-what kind of implanter pens does Nader use (Choi or lion)?

-what size implanters were used?

 

i bet you can’t even answer one of these and you don’t even know where to start. Details? Puhlease. Log off....forever

 

Edited by LonelyGraft
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Process or details? Wtf all you talk about is density and how Nader has given you 100* grafts/cm2. If you want to talk details ok let’s go:

 

-what size punch was used for each of your 3 procedures?

-what’s the average micron size of your donor hairs from the occipital, parietal, and temporal regions?

-what storage solution does he use for grafts and what temperature are they kept at?

-was a smaller sized punch used for your nape hair? What size?

-trumpet, sharp, or serrated tip?

-what rpm was the waw set at for your last two procedures?

-what kind of implanter pens does Nader use (Choi or lion)?

-what size implanters were used?

 

i bet you can’t even answer one of these and you don’t even know where to start. Details? Puhlease. Log off....forever

 

😂 I think you covered everything I was going to ask except I wanted to know if the office there counted grafts in English or Spanish? Ok I’m done  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Cahustler said:

😂 I think you covered everything I was going to ask except I wanted to know if the office there counted grafts in English or Spanish? Ok I’m done  

@LonelyGraftDude your such a douchebag, I tried to bow out gracefully. I do know all those answers except for maybe the solution he uses. Your the one who should log off permanently because this stuff really fires you up!! You are the best, and the most knowledgeable! Ok there, I said it! Dude get a life. Your the one  sabotaging this guys thread. I already bowed out

@Cahustlerwhere did this clown come from? 

Edited by Guy73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

This guy started it by accusing me of being some inside guy or promoting a doctor. Everyone knows details and process. I was looking outside the box. When someone comes on here and is not happy with results I get it, but I was merely pointing out things that actually do matter with any doctor you go to. You want to look at a few pictures and videos online that’s fine but as @LaserCap points out it takes a certain amount of grafts per zone to achieve what most people want on this forum. Now maybe some can or cannot achieve that by other factors. 
now I can still play tag with this guy if he want to keep going, but I deleted all my post from his thread and am just responding. If he want the last word then I will end it here and he can also. I don’t care about his hair count that much just trying to help a brother out so he is not disappointed again. 

@Guy73 Man, what are you doing? This isn’t your thread to have the last word in. I just went back over what was left here after you deleted everything and I didn’t see anybody start anything with you. I’ve been following this thread well before you commented and I was literally facepalming at your disrespectful behavior. You post videos calling out Dr Bloxham’s work knowing that this is already an extremely emotional journey for everyone who endures it. The very act of of doing this has the potential to cast doubt on one’s own procedure and choice of doctor. That is not your call to make.

You feel that you’re doing it because someone called out your doctor for having some subpar results or accused you of promoting your doctor. No one said anything about your doctor that hasn’t been said about a single other doctor that works in the hair transplant industry. No one accused you of working for your doctor. You want to promote him? Great! He did right by you. Your results have turned out incredible.

Every single person commenting on this thread has mentioned that. Every single one. Your results are beautiful. We have said so both here and in your own thread.

Everyone has been supportive of you on this forum. Yet you come over to Tbcruz’s thread and mock his choices and his doctor. You’re welcome to dispute that but everyone here read your words before you chose to delete them.

No one started anything with you. It’s not your place to play tag here with Tbcruz. This. Is. Not. Your. Thread.

Good luck to you. Your bad behavior here doesn’t turn me off from believing your doctor is a good doctor but I have pretty much lost all respect for you.

A few posts up you mentioned that you were making your last post. Try to follow through.

@TbcruzMy apologies for continuing to derail this thread.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys,

No more replies that will further de-rail this thread. Let’s move on. Also, please remember to be respectful to one another, we’re all here for the same purpose. 
 

Onwards and upwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbcruz

 

How you doing with your HT? Got mine in Dec with Bloxham and though I haven't posted any updates I stopped by to see how you were doing? Hope all is well.

Ed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Edward926 said:

Tbcruz

 

How you doing with your HT? Got mine in Dec with Bloxham and though I haven't posted any updates I stopped by to see how you were doing? Hope all is well.

Ed

Hey what’s up Edward,

So far so good, I mean I still haven’t gotten any crazy growth but I would say it is definitely improving every week. Yea I’m glad you posted because I totally forgot about your thread. I check in on a lot of bloxham threads and I knew I was missing someone haha. You should be at around 4-5 months? How’s your ht going will you update? Or if you don’t could you send me some pictures privately? I’m very curious how the scar and growth is looking for you.

thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Tbcruz said:

Hey what’s up Edward,

So far so good, I mean I still haven’t gotten any crazy growth but I would say it is definitely improving every week. Yea I’m glad you posted because I totally forgot about your thread. I check in on a lot of bloxham threads and I knew I was missing someone haha. You should be at around 4-5 months? How’s your ht going will you update? Or if you don’t could you send me some pictures privately? I’m very curious how the scar and growth is looking for you.

thank you.

Glad to hear you are doing ok. 18 weeks out and getting some results although slowly and I need to be patient, but happy so far. I'll send you some pics I took a few days ago and then I'll do an update on my thread of the scar as I can't take those pics myself. 

Ed

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Irry88 said:

How’s that scar looking tbcruz?

Hey what’s up irry88, it’s not to bad 2 be honest deff still have shock loss tho but it’s recovering my hair is long enough in the back that it’s covered completely. I was going to do a 3 month update but the change was so subtle that I’m going to skip it and do a 16 weeks update instead. I’ll deff post some scar pics. How’s everything going with you ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright guys these pictures are from today (17 weeks & 3 days) yesterday I hit 4 months to the date. Overall everything is moving slowly and shockloss in the back is also recovering slowly. Lmk what you guys think.

 

C253E352-1398-4747-8ED8-6602F832A052.jpeg

F8F96687-0F27-4CA3-98AE-8EBA776C2166.jpeg

B6986020-55A0-4890-8BD6-851D952B03AB.jpeg

DAAF5D63-5BB7-4FED-9FAB-40EE44C7C573.jpeg

49FBC9BB-E2FC-4CDC-924D-F4A5203748D3.jpeg

53BD4B8E-A195-4A14-96A9-EC20127B8DD7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks about right for the 4th month mark. Should turn out good calculating 3500 grafts just for the front portion. If you kinda run your fingers Gently  down into your scalp you should Feel some stubbles at this stage. That always keep me positive when I felt some.  Looks good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Progressing nicely I would say! 

Thanks 

 

1 minute ago, Guy73 said:

Looks about right for the 4th month mark. Should turn out good calculating 3500 grafts just for the front portion. If you kinda run your fingers Gently  down into your scalp you should Feel some stubbles at this stage. That always keep me positive when I felt some.  Looks good!

thanks guy73, yea I feel stubble ...density is okay right now.. in certain lighting it’s not so good but I’m sure from here on out it will start to change a lot... Patience is key! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh patience is all very well, but let’s face it all of us are looking at least once if not more per day and wanting to see a difference... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Ahhh patience is all very well, but let’s face it all of us are looking at least once if not more per day and wanting to see a difference... 

 

Yea very true.. my mood some days are happy and other days not so much it’s like a rollercoaster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

scar is negligible and will continue to improve, results up front coming in great! continued success in your growth and healing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, home1212 said:

scar is negligible and will continue to improve, results up front coming in great! continued success in your growth and healing

Thanks home1212,

when did your scar stop being red/pinkish? And did one side heal faster compared to the other? The scar on my left side is so much more dense and covered compared to the other side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i did a small FUT procedure in my early 20's which of course I regret to this day, the strip was taken at the base of my head and not the usual linear scar they do now. After I continued having hair loss into my 40's, I decided to go FUE for my repair and restoration, 2 FUE procedures with Dr. Rahal which was night and day in terms of recovery of my first small FUT procedure - if I could do it all over again, I should have waited until my mid 30's, went to an excellent FUT doctor like you did, and managed my donor better, but of course not everything goes as you wish

Edited by home1212

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhhh for some reason I thought you went fut from start to finish. Yea I hear what your saying with recovery. Fue recovery was deff a lot easier hands down. Hey as long as your happy that’s what matters. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Alright guys today marks 6 months (26 weeks) exactly.

I started styling my hair from right to left. Right side is ahead of the curve and left Side as well as a certain part of the hairline is lagging a little. When my hair is styled with wax or wet it honestly looks great. It makes my hair seem thicker. It’s great to be able to style my hair and leave the house i am very happy with how it looks styled. When it’s dried it looks good combed over. If I brush it forward you we’ll see it’s still a little see through on the left side. 

Scar is looking good. I have some scabbing/ingrown hairs and it’s still bumpy. A couple of scabs actually came off because I was picking at them and they had hairs in them. Don’t have a picture of the scar because my hair is long in the back so I don’t think about it. In the next month I’m going to get a proper haircut and I’ll take tons of pics.

let me know if you guys have any questions.

085F315B-22C7-473D-A09A-E53AB1BF8CC8.jpeg

7D6E2AD2-4FB6-4B30-B354-2796F4CA520E.jpeg

C16196DA-BB5D-4FE6-8ED9-629D2D9D14AA.jpeg

571AD756-F266-446B-9FD2-06D5A6CFD7E6.jpeg

B56C7C6A-DED2-48FC-9A20-738AEE224688.jpeg

3DC01BCD-A9D6-46EC-AB38-15C7BD01F910.jpeg

6FAD2244-4A3C-4321-81B0-76861156FCEC.jpeg

B4CA664E-0331-429B-9BE1-9A90723891AF.jpeg

8E36D393-8B50-45A2-A190-EF24655EB1B2.png

D2A0F393-DE91-4A53-9BFC-30A0B8E24E12.png

D41BEF48-049F-4C38-9D4A-208E6AD43F50.png

0DA44B8F-932C-4484-BDEA-5C26F02C1C9B.png

Edited by Tbcruz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×