Dr.Bisanga FREE USA Consultations, New York (April 11, 2020 ), LA (April 13&14, 2020)

sl

Dear Forum Users

We are delighted to announce that Dr.Bisanga will be in the USA on the 11 - 14 of April 2020 to hold consultations in both New York & LA respectively.

These are free of charge and with limited availability but a great opportunity to have your hair loss examined including donor density measurements, check for miniaturisation, hair groupings and calibre, loss potential, suitability for surgery, surgery type, design, graft numbers etc.

If interested then please feel free to send me an email:- stephen@bhrclinic.com

Venues to be confirmed.

Thank you.

Dr.BUSA.jpg

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• Administrators

Dr. Bisanga, is doing fantastic work would love to meet him.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...

Dear All,

After monitoring the ever growing Corona Virus spread and the subsequent travel limitations being imposed, we unfortunately have had to postpone the USA consultations. 

Patient safety and well-being are of paramount importance as is following the guidance and directives given from  the relevant health departments. 

So, in short, all those who have shown an interest will be further written to and we hope to be able to re-schedule in due course.

Sorry for any disappointment and look forward to seeing you all hopefully in the near future.

• Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Thank you Square patch and I agree with both points! Joking aside,  it would be great to visit there also and we do have clients who come to us from there and nearby and would be great to make it one day and if so we will let you people know for sure.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.