3060 FUE Dr Lupanzula 12 Dec 2019

No I don’t. If my HT is a success, then I will be glad to post the results online, but as of now I prefer not to share anything.

I had 2200 grafts on the hairline + temples.

I am at three months and one week and for the moment I believe I am on track, except there is a side that is growing faster than the other.

Hi everyone, time for the 10Month update.

I haven't yet managed to have an appointment with Medikemos clinic, but that's on me since I've been quite busy recently.

Let me know your opinion. I think that from far it looks alright, and up close one can see the lack in density.

Is it good enough? It seems that according to the state-of-the-art it did not fully succeed.

On the plus side, it still looks pretty natural, and the improvement wrt before operation is more than palpable.

image.png.5c7ad598caf9e6e54ad9151c1564de38.png

image.png.415d1d2b498d070ad68db9083424ec20.png

image.png.e27abf75e288959abc4f881f16c9c5c8.png

image.png.728c58ac30a58d2e7996867b10e06b5d.png

image.png.179606b1c411b6262e45d0a80e1a2d20.png

image.png.b8079b192fe93be9a8020a85f7881f42.png

image.png.41622bb05a9acc55b91ccec26f964c08.pngimage.png.6dc301ae6711f1fe8d440871439d6dd3.png

It looks a lot better than how I thought it would look after seeing your video. It's not a hugely dense result but from what I've seen, Medikemos say wait until 15 months for your final result, so maybe there's still some thickening up to do. Do you know what your recipient density was? How does it look when combing backwards from your hairline?

The primary goal of hair transplantation is naturalness. You've got that. Density, while also desired may take two procedures to achieve. Most surgeons will say most individuals will require two procedures to achieve both. Homeruns aren't the norm.

Put it this way, let's say you got density but no naturalness. Now you are going in for a repair in your second surgery. Instead, your second surgery is going to increase density. You just need a 2nd procedure to increase density. Makes you no different that most guys. You've come a long way and look good.

• Like 1

I agree that naturalness should be a primary goal but so should density.

And in this case, sorry Forklift, but if you ask me the density is not sufficient here, considering the price charged by Lupanzula and his reputation.
I think that one should expect a much better density even after just one HT.

And your latest pics are not even taken outside...

Theforklift,

Your hair really looks great… As others have already stated, it may lack a little density but that’s something that can always be touched up on in another procedure. That said, your hair looks very natural and if I were you, I’d be very pleased with your results. How are you feeling so far?  You should see a little more thickening in the next several months to come as well. 

best wishes,

Bill

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, 13 Months update now. It seems it won't improve a lot from here.

One note: pictures taken with artificial light, whereas in the others were taken with natural daylight.

Let me know what you think

Still wondering if it's worth going for a touch up, I still need to be seen in person by the doctor.

image.thumb.png.37a4cae52d8d27651b34723960027d8f.png

image.png.6c7e550a64be4e9ed7bc08ed0f58a35e.pngimage.png.d5609ce2733c25ca6d84a37f4205f284.png

image.thumb.png.d98086f46b729e900ecd2ade59c24ae8.png

image.png.c01cc440028a5ed9d6b732133e2d07a4.png

IMG-2125.jpg

Edited by TheForkLift
  • Like 1

• Administrators

It’s improved from month 10, give it another few months, it may continue to get better.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I should ask if you still have the nerve damage on the scalp? I'm 13 months post op at lupanzula and still have 2x spots that don't feel good. In addition, the growth rate is similar to yours, so leaking.

Edited by Konsole93