#BAM Providing Youth to an Aging Female Hairline (1207 FUT): Carlos K. Wesley, M.D.

#BeforeAndAfterMonday

This female patient underwent a follicular unit transplantation (FUT) session with Dr. Carlos K. Wesley in which a total of 1207 grafts were placed  

Her hair follicles were incubated in autologous (her own) platelet rich plasma (PRP) throughout the duration of the procedure.  This, combined with an ATP-containing storage solution [URL=“https://youtu.be/owR_yeezZ0o”]has been shown to enhance survival of transplanted hairs[/URL].

As with all of Dr. Wesley’s patients, she was NOT required to shave her hair for the procedure.  As a result, this patient was able to return comfortably to work and social activities within approximately 7-10 days of his procedure.

The patient returned one year after her procedure and images of the patient can be seen below. 

2874649A-34AC-4A37-A689-2DA3A1985C16.jpeg

F61BAA13-9562-4DEF-B4D6-0EE732FA8B8D.jpeg

0A04D7C1-0786-43C2-AAB6-580BFCA7D169.jpeg

Edited by MarieEvo
  • Like 1

I have worked with 26 different hair restoration doctors throughout my career. I have now been a nurse with Dr. Wesley for more than a decade.

Dr. Carlos Wesley is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

1050 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10028

Ph (844) 745-6362

www.drcarloswesley.com