ASMED Clinic (K Erdogan) 5033 grafts

youngnbald

I think it's mainly because of the lightning (it really matters!) I don't think there's a lot of difference between now and two weeks ago.

A couple of weeks ago I noticed some new hairs sprouting so I'm hoping for a good improvement over the next 2-3 months

• 1 month later...

5 months:

My hair here is a bit dirty, when it's clean it looks a bit better

Room light:

IMG_20200407_161127__01.jpg.e89d5e63f0ec62f686f359079730dfa1.jpg

IMG_20200407_161203__01.thumb.jpg.fc541e5d6eb439f4594fdc29676944ed.jpg

Under the sun:

IMG_20200407_161316__01.thumb.jpg.9171539df3d2195f3d788a23597c37a0.jpg

Under bright bathroom light:

IMG_20200407_161350__01.thumb.jpg.7a782d2cfb2599baf88f2341a243de80.jpg

Preop:

IMG_20190331_230947.thumb.jpg.cf32b62fbdfd23a31a058b1e2e4ef2ae.jpg

Clearly it's a tremendous improvement from preop, however I'm still hoping for more density. I think I'm mostly happy with the hairline, so I'd like to see more density in the mid section and crown.

In the last month I've noticed some shedding again which worries me a bit.

Edited by youngnbald

• Administrators

Wow this is a forming into a great result, what a difference.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you guys!

I've been wondering - how important for the result do you think the person's fitness level is ? Maybe regarding cardiovascular system.

I've seen some other fit, younger guys on here post amazing results. Also I have a friend who got a HT (although at another clinic), he's in very poor shape, overweight and his HT turned on rather poorly in my opinion

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Has anyone experienced shedding some time after the transplant? I'm close to month 8, and for the past couple of months whenever I run my hair through my hair there are a LOT of hairs left on my hand.

This worries me a bit

31 minutes ago, youngnbald said:

Hi guys,

Has anyone experienced shedding some time after the transplant? I'm close to month 8, and for the past couple of months whenever I run my hair through my hair there are a LOT of hairs left on my hand.

This worries me a bit

This exactly what happens to me.

I did my transplant at the begining of august 2019 at asmed. Until 7.5 months the transplanted hairs were growing fine and getting thicker, then i started to notice a massive shedding until the moment and i loss alot of hair with thining all over the head. However, my corrdinator told me its a seasonal shedding, which is temporary, and the hair will grow back again after a while. Hopefully she is right.

4 minutes ago, HT explorer said:

This exactly what happens to me.

I did my transplant at the begining of august 2019 at asmed. Until 7.5 months the transplanted hairs were growing fine and getting thicker, then i started to notice a massive shedding until the moment and i loss alot of hair with thining all over the head. However, my corrdinator told me its a seasonal shedding, which is temporary, and the hair will grow back again after a while. Hopefully she is right.

Thank you for the reply!

Has the shedding stopped for you or is it still ongoing ? Did things get worse for you after the shedding?

In my case so far I'm pleased with the results (I'm hoping for a bit more density but even if my current state is the final result it won't be too bad).

I'm just worried whether it can get worse

18 minutes ago, youngnbald said:

Thank you for the reply!

Has the shedding stopped for you or is it still ongoing ? Did things get worse for you after the shedding?

In my case so far I'm pleased with the results (I'm hoping for a bit more density but even if my current state is the final result it won't be too bad).

I'm just worried whether it can get worse

Tbh, i just took picture yesterday which is almost 2 months since my shedding, and it was a shock to me, it gets around 30-40 % worse than the 7.5 months. But i am still believing it could be one of 2 conditions: seasonal shedding or telogen effluvium.

I did blood test to role out other causes, since i were getting crazy with the amount of shedding, and the result shows no thyroid problems or iron deficiency which could be assiciated wirh hair loss.

Try to relax, and keeps on your meds.

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, KM90 said:

Looks great! As your last post was from month 5, did you notice much improvement between month 6 and 7?

It definitely seems like there has been some imporevement in density. At the same time with longer hair I can cover weak spots a bit better

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 11:06 AM, youngnbald said:

The bad news - some of the extracted grafts with 3 or more hairs already had 1-2 hairs which are dying.

Interesting! I have a similar thing going on in my donor area. Glad to see that you've still had amazing yield despite that. Would highly recommend getting on a DHT blocker though.

Results look amazing! Do you have any before pics with longer hair that you can share? I feel that would make for a more accurate comparison.

On 6/20/2020 at 9:59 AM, youngnbald said:

Got a haircut.

Looks like I'll have to think about the crown in couple of years, but overall I'm happy.

These are under very bright light.

IMG_20200620_165241__01.jpg

IMG_20200620_165027.jpg

Honestly, this looks like a slam dunk to me. I don't think you'll need another procedure for years. I agree with what the others are saying, those miniaturized hairs will last a lot longer on fin.

• 2 weeks later...